Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finale "A Pipe Dream And A Promise"

Go down 
2 posters

Finale
3.0-Below
Finale "A Pipe Dream And A Promise" Vote_lcap0%Finale "A Pipe Dream And A Promise" Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Finale "A Pipe Dream And A Promise" Vote_lcap25%Finale "A Pipe Dream And A Promise" Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Finale "A Pipe Dream And A Promise" Vote_lcap25%Finale "A Pipe Dream And A Promise" Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Finale "A Pipe Dream And A Promise" Vote_lcap0%Finale "A Pipe Dream And A Promise" Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Finale "A Pipe Dream And A Promise" Vote_lcap50%Finale "A Pipe Dream And A Promise" Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

Finale "A Pipe Dream And A Promise" Empty
PostSubject: Finale "A Pipe Dream And A Promise"   Finale "A Pipe Dream And A Promise" Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 4:19 pm

This was a nice album all around IMO. Finale is not one of my favorite rhymers out there, but he did a very good job here IMO, and the beats and concepts were nice all around here. Still need to bump it a little more to get more specifics, but it was nice.

My (initial) rating: 4 stars
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Finale "A Pipe Dream And A Promise"   Finale "A Pipe Dream And A Promise" Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 4:21 pm

I'm giving 3.5 after a few months. I like it, but it didn't grab me for replay.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Finale "A Pipe Dream And A Promise"   Finale "A Pipe Dream And A Promise" Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 4:30 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
I'm giving 3.5 after a few months. I like it, but it didn't grab me for replay.

I can see that happening...mostly with his rhyme style. But my rating was based off of one (close) listen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finale "A Pipe Dream And A Promise"   Finale "A Pipe Dream And A Promise" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finale "A Pipe Dream And A Promise"
Page 1 of 1