Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP

Go down 
4 posters

Atmosphere
3.0-Below
Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP Vote_lcap25%Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP Vote_lcap0%Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP Vote_lcap0%Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP Vote_lcap25%Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP Vote_lcap50%Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP Empty
PostSubject: Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP   Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 4:29 pm

Damn, if only Atmosphere LP's were this consistent.

Ant's got some of the best beats of the year on this little EP, and so far a couple of my favorite songs of the year as well. While Ant is always the star of the show with this duo IMO, Slug brought some great songwriting and innovation to the EP as usual. If you are a fan of this duo, go download this NOW!

My rating: 4.5 stars
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP   Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 6:27 pm

Parker? You check this out yet? I bet you'd really like it. I know you dig Atmosphere and this is some of that dope funk-induced isht that Ant does so well.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP   Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 1:13 am

It seems pretty nice. I can't help feeling like I've heard it before.

The same exact production formula. The same exact stories. The same exact somgs. Over and over.

They just aren't trying anymore. Asleep at the wheel.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP   Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 7:50 am

Kid Joe wrote:

The same exact production formula. The same exact stories. The same exact somgs. Over and over.

i havent heard this yet..but i see where your going....

still tho', im an atmos. enthusiast
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP   Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 11:44 am

I like them quite a bit, too. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with this EP. I'm just bored with them at the moment.
Back to top Go down
boet
The REAL Ninja 'Round These Parts
The REAL Ninja 'Round These Parts
boet

PostSubject: Re: Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP   Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 11:46 am

where can i find it alan?
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP   Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 11:52 am

Hit up the Alan Pounds thread in New School.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP   Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 5:02 pm

Kid Joe wrote:

Well yeah, that's sorta what their EPs (and free album) have been all about. They do try to be more experimental with full lengths, but they give the fans what they want with these type of releases. Not what everybody wants I guess (per you), but this is what I'd rather hear from them. And I'd have to say I like this more than pretty much every EP they ever released. Which is a lot! I couldn't be happier about this release. 4.5 stars easy for me, and it has a couple of my favorite Atmosphere songs yet.

Get it here Sinj.of.SA:
http://www.fifthelementonline.com/leakatwill
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP   Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 5:18 pm

Bump...

If anyone likes this EP as much as me and would like to own a physical/official pressing of the EP, you can get it here, and only here:

http://www.fifthelementonline.com/atmosphere-leak-at-will-cd.html

I just ordered my copy. That is all...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP   Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 6:05 pm

thanks Al, I just placed my order. Wasn't interested in checking out this EP at all until they had the hard copy available.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP   Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atmosphere "Leak At Will" free EP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Reviews-
Jump to: