Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

REKS "Rebelutionary".........Thoughts?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

REKS "Rebelutionary".........Thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: REKS "Rebelutionary".........Thoughts?   REKS "Rebelutionary".........Thoughts? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 2:42 pm

Who else has this? What are your thoughts? I'm on my first spin now. Almost all the way through it. I know I really need more spins to judge but I think I'm going to like this more than "Straight No Chaser". Both are dope albums but I think I like the production more here. "Unlearn", "Bang Bang", and "Shotgun" are all bangers. Nothing really totally wack so far and I'm on track 13. Reks simply does not disappoint. I had my doubts because I really don't know anything about Numonics, but it's just another dope Reks album to add to the collection.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: REKS "Rebelutionary".........Thoughts?   REKS "Rebelutionary".........Thoughts? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 7:33 pm

I haven't listened to it but once. The 1st half stood out and the 2nd half was okay.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: REKS "Rebelutionary".........Thoughts?   REKS "Rebelutionary".........Thoughts? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 8:17 pm

I like this more than Straight No Chaser. I'll be copping this for sure.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: REKS "Rebelutionary".........Thoughts?   REKS "Rebelutionary".........Thoughts? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 9:11 am

I spun half of this on Spotify and got the same feeling from this as the rest of his catalog...nothing. I'm giving up on Reks. Everybody else must be hearing something I'm not. There's just nothing about him that stands out to me. He's not at all wack, he just lacks a spark for these ears, i guess.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: REKS "Rebelutionary".........Thoughts?   REKS "Rebelutionary".........Thoughts? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 9:26 am

Even Grey Hairs?
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: REKS "Rebelutionary".........Thoughts?   REKS "Rebelutionary".........Thoughts? Icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 9:32 am

Yup. That was the first one I listened to when I started seeing him mentioned on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REKS "Rebelutionary".........Thoughts?   REKS "Rebelutionary".........Thoughts? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REKS "Rebelutionary".........Thoughts?
Page 1 of 1