Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kris explaining the DJ's worth!

Go down 
+4
Tic706
Xcel
PKT
D.Powell
8 posters
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Kris explaining the DJ's worth! Empty
PostSubject: Kris explaining the DJ's worth!   Kris explaining the DJ's worth! Icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 12:56 pm

Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Kris explaining the DJ's worth!   Kris explaining the DJ's worth! Icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 1:49 pm

These type of videos annoy me because If some legendary emcee starts to speak about anything, I can't close that video because I wanna listen them.

And now I found this video from recommendations

Now I need to sit here 40minutes before I can do something else, I hate u.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Kris explaining the DJ's worth!   Kris explaining the DJ's worth! Icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 2:12 pm

lol....Good shit PKT!
Back to top Go down
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

PostSubject: Re: Kris explaining the DJ's worth!   Kris explaining the DJ's worth! Icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 3:38 pm

I like it when KRS talks because he is always dropping knowledge and I know people are allowed to have their opinion's on who they believe the best rapper is but I'm too indisposed and incredulous to believe this shit. Maybe he's just trying to show his respect for Lil Wayne or something. It still leaves a bad taste in my mouth for some reason...

P.S. I know this deviates from the topic I just felt like saying this and nice upload Powell!

Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Kris explaining the DJ's worth!   Kris explaining the DJ's worth! Icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 2:29 am

KRS-One was putting on. Bushwick, KRS, Pat, & Wayne in the same room? That shit cray. Bushwick dropping jewels on these cats. KRS does not seem comfortable being on the student end of things...lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Kris explaining the DJ's worth!   Kris explaining the DJ's worth! Icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 4:10 am

Yeah Kris was gassing Weezy up like a vehicle..lol

After Wayne left that room he probably jerked off or something being told that from a legend....a legend who would easily destroy him in a battle no less...lol

Being "politcally correct" is some shit huh?
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Kris explaining the DJ's worth!   Kris explaining the DJ's worth! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 11:05 pm

Kris already has rhymes for this cat if he ever wants to start shit. But KRS likes to hype the new school. He knows what they're really after. He's just helping them attain it.
Back to top Go down
MURDERGHOST
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
MURDERGHOST

PostSubject: Re: Kris explaining the DJ's worth!   Kris explaining the DJ's worth! Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012, 5:52 pm

Great thread.... going to peep these videos out once the homework is done...

Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Kris explaining the DJ's worth!   Kris explaining the DJ's worth! Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012, 6:54 pm

KRS on Wayne's nuts. But he wants real hip hop. Right. He just wants more than 2000 people to buy his records.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Kris explaining the DJ's worth!   Kris explaining the DJ's worth! Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012, 7:48 pm

Yo, Wayne is fucked up. He can barely put sentences together. Project Pat and KRS are def two dudes I would never think to collaborate on anything, lol. And PKT is right, I can't believe I just sat through that 40 min video but Kris is just a charismatic dude. I really like what he said about everything he does being a performance. I think that's true for most people regardless of whether you are famous or not. Most people have very few people around which they can be "really real". It doesn't mean that you're being fake around others, it just means that you are always conscious of the way you are presenting yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kris explaining the DJ's worth!   Kris explaining the DJ's worth! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kris explaining the DJ's worth!
Page 1 of 1