Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?

Go down 
+7
SteveT
thelundquist
parker lewis
Tic706
Wayne
MURDERGHOST
J. Harris
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Empty
PostSubject: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 8:55 pm

I was very disappointed with this release. It's like Em/Jimmy Iovine coerced this dudes into making a true pop record. There are some bangers on here as well as good lyricism, but the album just didn't flow well. Beats were sub-par, and the infusion of southern sounding beats doesn't mesh well with Slaughterhouse. It's almost like Em wanted to make another Recovery record overseeing this project. I dig Slaughterhouse but am on the fence about supporting this one. Thoughts?

Here is the link to the snippets on HipHopDX:

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.20936/title.slaughterhouse-welcome-to-our-house-album-snippets
Back to top Go down
MURDERGHOST
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
MURDERGHOST

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 9:28 pm

I heard it a few days ago and I was not impressed with it. Of course, my issue

has to do with the beat selection and the overall production. Seems like many of the

songs suffer from horrible hooks.

I bought this as a pre-order and really wish I would of waited to hear it through Spotify.

Since I knew that I already supported the project... I went ahead and downloaded the leak...

because I been anticipating this shit... I just had to hear it right away... Embarassed

I got the hard copy on it's way... so when it gets here I will give it another listen...

I really hate to force myself to like something... just because I spent the money on it...

As for the mixtape... that was dope... wish I had a physical copy of that instead...
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 9:32 pm

I did a post on this on my blog. I'm NOT impressed with this album at all and saying I don't like it is an understatement. I'm SO glad I didn't waste my money on this (I wasted time listening to it on Spotify that's for sure). This is a CLEAR STEP DOWN from their first album. I have NO desire to revisit this ever.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 10:12 pm

Co-sign both posts. To gain new fans, they practically alienated their hardcore supporters with this release. I was this close to buying the album today at Bestbuy, but after pondering for 5-10 minutes, I put the album back on the shelf. Just like MURDERGHOST said, I tried to force multiple listens for this album but just can't over the beat selection and hooks.

"Throw That", "Frat House", "My Life", "Park It Sideways", and "Walk of Shame" are horrid tracks IMO and don't fit their style. However, the rest of the tracks are pretty good. That's why I'm still kinda on the fence with this joint. I just think that Em/Interscope played themselves with this release and Yelawolf's Radioactive.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:56 pm

I bought the album and haven't played it yet. The good thing is I guess i'm not expecting nothing great. I am worried about some of these guest especially this chick Skylar on multiple trks. I hope I can salvage a few decent to good moments out of this album though. I had a feeling it would not live up to their debut.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 12:29 am

You don't have to worry about Skylar. She actually does her part by providing those haunting hooks. It's the fact that Slaughterhouse tried too hard to go pop as well as overproduction.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 9:04 am

I'm listening to it now. And this is pretty bad. I mean usually I can find some redeeming quality in most of the albums I purchase. So far the production and hooks are lame and does not fit them. I'm only on trk 9 as of now but thats over half of it.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 9:43 am

On the real this chick Skylar fucks up a rap song.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 9:45 am

Ohhh! It's so surprising that a Budden project turns out to be a mad grab for pop-status. I'm only surprised this group managed to maintain their integrity as long as they did.

Fuck Joe Budden. Full-on bitch.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 12:05 pm

J. Harris wrote:
Co-sign both posts. To gain new fans, they practically alienated their hardcore supporters with this release. I was this close to buying the album today at Bestbuy, but after pondering for 5-10 minutes, I put the album back on the shelf. Just like MURDERGHOST said, I tried to force multiple listens for this album but just can't over the beat selection and hooks.

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 12:07 pm

J. Harris wrote:
It's the fact that Slaughterhouse tried too hard to go pop as well as overproduction.

Cosign.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 12:08 pm

Tic706 wrote:
this is pretty bad. I mean usually I can find some redeeming quality in most of the albums I purchase. So far the production and hooks are lame and does not fit them.

I feel the same.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 1:05 pm

parker lewis wrote:
Ohhh! It's so surprising that a Budden project turns out to be a mad grab for pop-status. I'm only surprised this group managed to maintain their integrity as long as they did.

Budden? This is Iovine & Em's fuck job, destroying this album, just like they did with Radioactive (though to a lesser extent).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 1:06 pm

Although it may be too early to tell, do any of you think it was perhaps a mistake for them to sign with Eminem?

Last edited by Wayne on Wed 29 Aug 2012, 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 1:07 pm

Wayne wrote:
Although it may be too early to tell, do any of think it was perhaps a mistake for them to sign with Eminem?

Well from a monetary stand point not at all, but from an artistic standpoint absolutely.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 2:30 pm

thelundquist wrote:
parker lewis wrote:

Budden? This is Iovine & Em's fuck job, destroying this album, just like they did with Radioactive (though to a lesser extent).

C'mon, Budden's been dying to be a pop star. All his music before Slaughterhouse was designed for the charts. Not to mention all those faggy emo YouTube videos he did... Nope, Budden's a pop-tart. Always was.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 2:32 pm

So this is their actual follow-up album? I thought it was just a mixtape.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 4:48 pm

I haven't picked this up yet because my checking account got hacked into and they wiped me out so I'm waiting on my bank to reimburse me.

Is this album really that bad? It's getting trashed. I never felt like Slaughterhouse would work with Eminem. I'm a big Em fan but this just never seemed right. I honestly don't think Slaughterhouse as a group was a really good idea. I feel like Crooked and Royce could go together but I don't think Ortiz and Budden really fit. They are better off solo. It's still going to be hard for me not to buy this and check it out, but I have zero expectations.

I still believe Yelawolf fits just fine with Shady and expect his next album to be alot better than "Radioactive".
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 5:37 pm

parker lewis wrote:
thelundquist wrote:
parker lewis wrote:

C'mon, Budden's been dying to be a pop star. All his music before Slaughterhouse was designed for the charts. Not to mention all those faggy emo YouTube videos he did... Nope, Budden's a pop-tart. Always was.

Okay, sure, but I really doubt he had enough say to completely Pop-out this album.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 5:45 pm

E. Taylor wrote:
I haven't picked this up yet because my checking account got hacked into and they wiped me out so I'm waiting on my bank to reimburse me.

Is this album really that bad? It's getting trashed. I never felt like Slaughterhouse would work with Eminem. I'm a big Em fan but this just never seemed right. I honestly don't think Slaughterhouse as a group was a really good idea. I feel like Crooked and Royce could go together but I don't think Ortiz and Budden really fit. They are better off solo. It's still going to be hard for me not to buy this and check it out, but I have zero expectations.

I still believe Yelawolf fits just fine with Shady and expect his next album to be alot better than "Radioactive".

Yeah its pretty bad. The production is terrible, and it's seems to be mixed very loudly to boot.

I kind of feel like Royce and Joell are the only two who really have much chemistry mainly because of their senses of humor. Crooked I is almost just a syllable machine (which is cool a lot of the time, but sometimes feels unecessary), and Joe Budden is... Joe Budden. I don't have a problem with him, but I never thought he fit it with Slaughterhouse from the start.

Last edited by thelundquist on Sat 08 Sep 2012, 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 6:12 pm

Can someone PM me a link?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 9:19 pm

SteveT wrote:
Can someone PM me a link?

Spotify motherfucker, do you use it?!
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 9:25 pm

No. No I don't.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 9:59 pm

SteveT wrote:
No. No I don't.

Grooveshark motherfucker, do you use it?!
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 10:46 pm

I found a link. First 4 tracks after the intro are God awful. Holy crap. I thought you guys were exaggerating, and I loved their first album.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 1:44 am

SteveT wrote:
I found a link. First 4 tracks after the intro are God awful. Holy crap. I thought you guys were exaggerating, and I loved their first album.

Lol! I just think they took whatever they could to get the album done. They probably had some input for the completion of the joint, but Em dictated everything it seems. What did you all think about the Bad Meets Evil album?
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 8:03 am

J. Harris wrote:
SteveT wrote:

Lol! I just think they took whatever they could to get the album done. They probably had some input for the completion of the joint, but Em dictated everything it seems. What did you all think about the Bad Meets Evil album?

I like the Bad Meets Evil album. I'll take that over this new Slaughterhouse album.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 8:05 am

E. Taylor wrote:

Yes indeed, it's THAT bad. Strong recommendation to avoid at all costs.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 1:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 1:15 pm

thelundquist wrote:
Yep all that trash music and trend hopping for nothing.

Exactly. Now, when it's time for their 3rd album, watch they begin the "we gon take it back to the underground" talk, smh.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 5:44 pm

Royce was all on Twitter begging people to make it go #1, lol.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 5:45 pm

SteveT wrote:
Royce was all on Twitter begging people to make it go #1, lol.

Smh+lol.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 5:47 pm

twitter. c0m/Royceda59/status/240980314040700928

change the 0 to an o
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 5:51 pm

Wayne wrote:
thelundquist wrote:

Exactly. Now, when it's time for their 3rd album, watch they begin the "we gon take it back to the underground" talk, smh.

I'm doubting if there will even be a 3rd SH album. I wouldn't be surprised to see the group break-up after this.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 5:52 pm

They're still in line for a #1 debut.

But I'm (well, I guess was) a huge SH fan, and this shit is awful. So glad I didn't pay for it.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 5:56 pm

I mean yeah, I guess a W is a W, but their only competition this week is a Christian-Pop singer...
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 9:54 am

thelundquist wrote:
Wayne wrote:
thelundquist wrote:

I'm doubting if there will even be a 3rd SH album. I wouldn't be surprised to see the group break-up after this.

I wouldn't be surprised either.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 10:54 am

You wouldn't be surprised if Slaughterhouse breaks up after a financial success? It'd have to be some fierce backlash to break through the average artists blind ego, not to mention Em driving the machine and the fact that all four of them will be reinforcing each other.

Nope, they'll follow the money. I'm sure a lot of people will like this. Think of all the OF & Cudi kids going into for the underground cred...
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 11:18 am

It's a commercial and critical failure. They're going to have to tour their asses off to get paid.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 11:19 am

First or second place isn't commercial failure.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 11:32 am

But the amount they sale is what matters. 60K for an album backed by the Shady/Interscope machine, promoted out the ass, featuring all the "hottest" producers and trendy artists in the game is a commercial failure in my book.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 11:58 am

No, it's not what counts. The market is what it is, grabbing a substantial share of the market is all you can hope to do. They did.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 12:07 pm

I suppose, so do you think Interscope will be happy with that? Enough to let one of their biggest stars invest months of his time into putting together another album for them?
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 12:13 pm

I do think so. I think they'll chalk it up to the economy & bad timing. I mean, if nobody goes to their shows and sales take a huge hit after the critics speak it will make a difference.

Still, I could see the artists turning around and rationalizing that it wasn't really their albumin the first place, but that would only happen if the label backs off.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 1:33 pm

Maybe, but I feel like this could splinter them, but idk if they keep getting ridiculous reviews like this then maybe not.

just for whatever, a patented K.Rob grade out from me:

Lyrics= A
Production= D-
Subjects= C-
Originality= C-
Entertainment= D+

Last edited by thelundquist on Fri 31 Aug 2012, 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 4:03 pm

that review was clearly paid off. wow.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 4:20 pm

SteveT wrote:

most definitely
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 8:38 pm

thelundquist wrote:
It's a commercial and critical failure. They're going to have to tour their asses off to get paid.

Definitely a critical failure, I agree.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 8:38 pm

SteveT wrote:

Probably, lol.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 10:14 pm

I bet everyone on RapGenius loves the shit out of this album...you should have seen how much hate I caught on there for saying Ab-Soul was boring, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?   Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone's Thoughts on Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House Album?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next