Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

let's talk about this album #2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

let's talk about this album #2 Empty
PostSubject: let's talk about this album #2   let's talk about this album #2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 6:48 am

I always was big into Rap A Lot and Suave House Records but there is one fairly succesful album that i for some reason never took the time to check out. The album is:

Tela "Pieces of Mind'

Any opinions on this album? Am i missing anything or should i just leave it alone?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: let's talk about this album #2   let's talk about this album #2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 7:42 am

Man, you're missing out big time. Tela is one of my favorite mc's, but at the very least, he's criminally underrated. Piece Of Mind is 5 stars to me. As a matter of fact, all of his albums are at least 4 stars. Depending on whether or not you're a bigger fan of Suave House or Rap A Lot, this album and Now Or Never could be considered 5 stars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: let's talk about this album #2   let's talk about this album #2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 9:20 am

I agree with Terry, E Taylor what the hell have you been waiting on? Tela has an original style due to his delivery and flow and that album is one of Suave House best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let's talk about this album #2   let's talk about this album #2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

let's talk about this album #2
Page 1 of 1