Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What?! Sadat dropped a new joint out of nowhere...called Love, Hell or Right

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

What?! Sadat dropped a new joint out of nowhere...called Love, Hell or Right Empty
PostSubject: What?! Sadat dropped a new joint out of nowhere...called Love, Hell or Right   What?! Sadat dropped a new joint out of nowhere...called Love, Hell or Right Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2012, 1:35 am

Sadat dropped a new joint on Dec. 4. I'm not surprised by the lack of promo, but I haven't heard anything about this album. Check the link for samples:

http://www.amazon.com/Love-Hell-or-Right-Explicit/dp/B009U4AEXA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1355981430&sr=8-1&keywords=sadat+x
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

What?! Sadat dropped a new joint out of nowhere...called Love, Hell or Right Empty
PostSubject: Re: What?! Sadat dropped a new joint out of nowhere...called Love, Hell or Right   What?! Sadat dropped a new joint out of nowhere...called Love, Hell or Right Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2012, 3:21 am

Powell already created a thread on this one like 2 mos. before it dropped. The thread got heated
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: What?! Sadat dropped a new joint out of nowhere...called Love, Hell or Right   What?! Sadat dropped a new joint out of nowhere...called Love, Hell or Right Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2012, 7:45 am

I checked out the album via Spotify. It's better than "Wild Cowboys 2" to be sure, but that's not saying much. Overall, it's decent.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: What?! Sadat dropped a new joint out of nowhere...called Love, Hell or Right   What?! Sadat dropped a new joint out of nowhere...called Love, Hell or Right Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2012, 9:13 am

Yeah man..already spoke on this one awhile back..a little birdie put the bug in my ear early...

it's 3.75 stars in my book...D comes legit as usual with his words but his production needs to be stronger.....but it's a legit effort for a weak ass 2012...pick it up if you don't have it already!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What?! Sadat dropped a new joint out of nowhere...called Love, Hell or Right   What?! Sadat dropped a new joint out of nowhere...called Love, Hell or Right Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What?! Sadat dropped a new joint out of nowhere...called Love, Hell or Right
Page 1 of 1