Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pro era, Capital Steez dead

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mrmikeoxlong
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
mrmikeoxlong

Pro era, Capital Steez dead Empty
PostSubject: Pro era, Capital Steez dead   Pro era, Capital Steez dead Icon_minitimeTue 25 Dec 2012, 2:11 am

http://www.billboard.com/column/the-juice/rapper-capital-steez-of-pro-era-dead-at-1008060982.story#/column/the-juice/rapper-capital-steez-of-pro-era-dead-at-1008060982.story

Incase you haven't heard yet and just curious if you guys think this will effect the new era movement at all with more exposer or if it will turn people off from them. R.I.P Jamal Dewar
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Pro era, Capital Steez dead   Pro era, Capital Steez dead Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2012, 1:36 am

I read about this. Some people say it was planned as a sacrifice for Pro Era to blow up, and some say it was just a coincidence. Remember, Alohi Jori from TDE did the same thing. So, I'm not sure. Whatever the case, a suicide was uncalled for.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Pro era, Capital Steez dead   Pro era, Capital Steez dead Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2012, 1:24 pm

lol... killing himself to blow up? People are fucking retarded. In all honesty, Steez was the dopest emcee in Pro Era... and that mixtape is over the top amazing.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Pro era, Capital Steez dead   Pro era, Capital Steez dead Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2012, 6:05 pm

Steez was dope. I dug that 1999 mixtape by Joey. Pro Era is definitely that crew to look out for. I don't know why this went down, but it seems fishy for sure. In the music business, you can never tell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pro era, Capital Steez dead   Pro era, Capital Steez dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pro era, Capital Steez dead
Page 1 of 1