Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tonedef "Polymorph"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

Tonedef "Polymorph" Empty
PostSubject: Tonedef "Polymorph"   Tonedef "Polymorph" Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 3:59 pm

Tonedef "Polymorph" Tonede10

Polymer will consist of 4 separate EPs. Each EP presents a different face or “molecule” of Tonedeff. Each EP will be denoted by the Polymer icon located on each cover, with a new molecule filled-in for each release. EP’s 1 through 3 will be released digitally, with the fourth exclusively available on the final assembled version of the physical collector’s edition of Polymer. All music on the project has been produced synthetically to follow along the idea of an actual Polymer’s synthetic structure. NO RELEASE DATE HAS BEEN SET FOR ‘POLYMER’ COLLECTION. YOUR PRE-ORDER ENSURES YOUR COPY OF THE LIMITED COLLECTORS EDITIONS.

http://qn5.com/tonedeff/polymer/

Last edited by JulioRoddyMattyTonyG on Wed 27 Feb 2013, 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Tonedef "Polymorph"   Tonedef "Polymorph" Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 4:00 pm

I pre-ordered it, sounds dope...
Back to top Go down
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

PostSubject: Re: Tonedef "Polymorph"   Tonedef "Polymorph" Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 4:40 pm

I'm going to cop this also. Debating, to myself, if I should get the Polymorph edition...
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Tonedef "Polymorph"   Tonedef "Polymorph" Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 6:28 pm

yeah, i was thinking about it too, but $75 is a little steep. I think I'll be happy with the autograph CD
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Tonedef "Polymorph"   Tonedef "Polymorph" Icon_minitimeWed 06 Mar 2013, 11:14 am

Hmmm, no release date scares me away. I stlll have that funeral edition Kno album I need to get rid of at some point. I think the Polymer edition is steep but will likely be valuable. The first EP is on some electronica shit though.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Tonedef "Polymorph"   Tonedef "Polymorph" Icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 12:40 am

i heard the first EP was dubstep or some shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonedef "Polymorph"   Tonedef "Polymorph" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tonedef "Polymorph"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: