Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raekwon-The Tonite Show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Raekwon-The Tonite Show Empty
PostSubject: Raekwon-The Tonite Show   Raekwon-The Tonite Show Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2013, 3:00 pm

Anyone heard this album. Its a colab joint with DJ Fresh. Yes, the same Fresh that produced the amazing Iconoclast album with Ivan Ives. He really is a slept on producer. I think his beats are better than 9th Wonder and Apollo Brown. I compare him to those 2 cause he style is similiar. Anywhoo from the samples the LP sounds dope but its on the short side
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raekwon-The Tonite Show   Raekwon-The Tonite Show Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2013, 1:16 am

It's a different Fresh from the Ivan Ives album.

I bought it but i'll have to wait a few weeks for it to get here. Syrup made a thread for it right below this one. He said it was dope. More of an EP though.

I still haven't heard that Lost Jewlry EP from Rae
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Raekwon-The Tonite Show   Raekwon-The Tonite Show Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2013, 7:12 pm

I've been meaning to check this and Lost Jewelry out. I've never been a big Chef fan, tho. He's def not garbage or anything but I find him way overrated. His only solo success, IMO, is the classic OB4CL. And that was more of a complete work of art (beats, features, content) than Chef being that great just himself. I still don't see what everyone liked about part 2. I don't think I've heard any Fresh beats but he's being compared to greatness so I may check Tonite Show first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raekwon-The Tonite Show   Raekwon-The Tonite Show Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013, 5:43 am

you didn't like Shoalin Vs Wu-Tang wanduras?
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Raekwon-The Tonite Show   Raekwon-The Tonite Show Icon_minitimeWed 13 Mar 2013, 11:34 am

I'm with you 100% on Rae, Wan . Possibly the most overrated ever. But then, he has so many credible fans that I just figure it's more of a 'just not for me' type situation.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Raekwon-The Tonite Show   Raekwon-The Tonite Show Icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar 2013, 7:46 pm

rez'82 wrote:
you didn't like Shoalin Vs Wu-Tang wanduras?

Never heard it actually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raekwon-The Tonite Show   Raekwon-The Tonite Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raekwon-The Tonite Show
Page 1 of 1