Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hip Hop Quiz

Go down 
+2
thelundquist
Dang! Trotter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Hip Hop Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Hip Hop Quiz   Hip Hop Quiz Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 11:02 am

How's your rap knowledge?

Name 3 female rappers named after Marvel characters

What gross act does Tyler The creator specifically have in common with Nicholas Cage?

In the song Swords Drawn by Army Of The Pharaohs they used voice clips from what Harrison Ford film?

Name a rapper who started his/her career rapping and NEVER had a hit song but has prospered in the film industry.

Name 2 comedians that released a popular rap song with a video

The song Turtle P-O-W-E-R off the first TMNT movie was performed by Partners In Kryme, but people mistakenly thought it was which rap group

What movie did Tupac debut in?

Name 3 rappers from England that made a name for themselves in the mainstream rap world

Whos the most successful rap group of all time?

Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Hip Hop Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Quiz   Hip Hop Quiz Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 11:07 am

Some of these answers won't be found on Google, dipshits
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

Hip Hop Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Quiz   Hip Hop Quiz Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 1:05 pm

jean grae is the only one I can think of

eating cockroaches (a guess)

raiders of the lost ark (another guess)

lady of rage

chris rock & rodney dangerfield

idk

juice (I figure there's probably something pre-dating this, idk what it is)

slick rick, mf doom...

beastie boys

Last edited by thelundquist on Wed 08 May 2013, 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot the last one, woulda said beasties)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Hip Hop Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Quiz   Hip Hop Quiz Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 1:28 pm

You got 2 right.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Hip Hop Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Quiz   Hip Hop Quiz Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 2:45 pm

The only one i'm fairly positive about is that Pac debuted in Nothing But Trouble as a member of Digital Underground.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Hip Hop Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Quiz   Hip Hop Quiz Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 2:56 pm

Jean Grae, Mystique(wasn't that the name of the chick from Diddy's Making The Band)

What gross act does Tyler The creator specifically have in common with Nicholas Cage?
Have no clue

In the song Swords Drawn by Army Of The Pharaohs they used voice clips from what Harrison Ford film?
I don't remember a Harrison Form Movie sample in Swords Drawn. Are you sure it's not a different song?

Name a rapper who started his/her career rapping and NEVER had a hit song but has prospered in the film industry.
Did the guy who played Caine in Menace II Society start rapping before or after the movie?

Chris Rock and Dave Chapelle???

The song Turtle P-O-W-E-R off the first TMNT movie was performed by Partners In Kryme, but people mistakenly thought it was which rap group
No clue

Nothing But Trouble

Name 3 rappers from England that made a name for themselves in the mainstream rap world
Slick Rick, MF Doom, and Dizzee Rascal

Beastie Boys or Outkast based on the fact that they are the only groups with an album that is close to diamond status. i guess it depends on how you qualify success.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

Hip Hop Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Quiz   Hip Hop Quiz Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 4:38 pm

Jon Lajoie & Lundquist was right on Rappin' Rodney (I got the 7" w/pic sleeve). Arsenio as Chunky A was more "Funk" right?, Chris Rock is really just talking on Champagne Room, Did Tom Green do one?
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Hip Hop Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Quiz   Hip Hop Quiz Icon_minitimeWed 08 May 2013, 4:44 pm

Lund actually got 3 right
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Hip Hop Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Quiz   Hip Hop Quiz Icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2013, 3:21 pm

[quote="Dang! Trotter"] How's your rap knowledge?

Daam you guys dissapoint me.

Amswers:

1. Jean Grea, Mz.Marvel, she did an album with Jeru the Damaja-Super Human Clik, Jamie Sommers-she's a Wu Killa B noticebly doing tracks with Bobby Digital. Yes, Jamie Sommers is the Bionic Woman but Marvel published comics of her and the Bionic man. Hey, I didnt say they had to be popular female rappers.

2. Tyler ate a cockroach in his Yonkers video and Nicholas Cage ate (I mean actually ate) a roach in the movie Vampire's Kiss (good movie by the way)

3. The Harrison Ford movie was Mosquito Bay. It wasnt Ford's voice being sampled though. There was a religious zealot stating from the Bible "And Pharaoh Said!!!!" (great movie)

4. Daryl "Chill" Mitchell of the group Groove B Chill. If these guys ever had a hit song it went under my radar. Chill Mitchell was in all sorts of movies House Party, Inside Man, 10 Things I hate about you. Okay, so he's never had a major role in a big movie, but he has been in numerous sitcoms. Its safe to say his acting career was better than his rappin'.

5. Chris Rock and Rodney Dangerfield

6.Everybody thought the TMNT song at the end of the first movie was done by Digital Underground to the point were one interviewer asked Shock G about the song and he stated they weren't the ones who wrote that song. Not the first time a interviewer failed to do their homework.

7.Nothin' But Trouble

8. Slick Rick, Monie Love, MF Doom (Ill accept Dizzy Rascal)

9.Beastie Boy ( Ill accept OutKast).

OKAY, I admit some of those questions were too tricky but its hard coming up with questions you simply couldn't Google

Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Hip Hop Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Quiz   Hip Hop Quiz Icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2013, 4:49 pm

Groove B. Chill had only one hit record in their entire career....

but obviously Chill has done so much more as an actor, he's in a wheel chair now though.....

I came to the party slightly late....I had a few of those answers for you Trotter, good quiz by the way man!
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Hip Hop Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Quiz   Hip Hop Quiz Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 5:23 pm

D.Powell wrote:

but obviously Chill has done so much more as an actor, he's in a wheel chair now though.....

I came to the party slightly late....I had a few of those answers for you Trotter, good quiz by the way man!

Nah, thats not a hit, it may have got some mainstream airplay but that doesn't qualify as a hit record. That beat was terrible. He was a mediocre rapper at best
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Hip Hop Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Quiz   Hip Hop Quiz Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 5:37 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
D.Powell wrote:

Nah, thats not a hit, it may have got some mainstream airplay but that doesn't qualify as a hit record. That beat was terrible. He was a mediocre rapper at best

that's matter of opinion....it was in regular rotation in NYC, in terms of the video play and radio play as well....maybe out in Indiana you guys never heard of it...but here it was a hit!
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

Hip Hop Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Quiz   Hip Hop Quiz Icon_minitimeFri 10 May 2013, 7:59 pm

Nobody heard that shit Powell. I think you made that video some how...lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Hip Hop Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Quiz   Hip Hop Quiz Icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2013, 2:40 am

Tic706 wrote:

lol...ummm Kevin didn't you say that cable tv didn't exist in your home until 2000?? that's what I thought mayne...lol, soooooooooo!
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

Hip Hop Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Quiz   Hip Hop Quiz Icon_minitimeSat 11 May 2013, 12:03 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Tic706 wrote:

lol...ummm Kevin didn't you say that cable tv didn't exist in your home until 2000?? that's what I thought mayne...lol, soooooooooo!

LOL...good one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hip Hop Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Quiz   Hip Hop Quiz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hip Hop Quiz
Page 1 of 1