Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What does Top 10 mean to you?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

What does Top 10 mean to you? Empty
PostSubject: What does Top 10 mean to you?   What does Top 10 mean to you? Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 4:01 pm

I'm just wondering, not trying to put anyone down or throw the proverbial salt in anyone's imaginary game.

What does it mean? I just notice cats are only apt to respond to these threads lately.

Does it make you feel good to know you voted for someone you like?

Does the prospect of that oddball personal favorite making the list entice you?

Do you just find it the best place to pick a fight with Kool John?

When you see that final "diverse" list will you be overcome with a feeling of glee and accomplishment?

Kool John, Is that a banana in your pocket or is the discovery channel doing Orca Week again?
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: What does Top 10 mean to you?   What does Top 10 mean to you? Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 4:18 pm

Hahahahaha Kool John likes the turd cutters on the biggieskirts.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: What does Top 10 mean to you?   What does Top 10 mean to you? Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 6:55 pm

top 10 to me means my favorite 10 MC's. The ones i like the most and tend to listen to the most and are my personal favorites.

If were speaking objectively on the top 10 rappers ever then there is sort of an objective consensus, but that doesnt mean my top 10 matches it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What does Top 10 mean to you?   What does Top 10 mean to you? Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 8:39 pm

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
Hahahahaha Kool John likes the turd cutters on the biggieskirts.

WTF? I don't know what language you were talking there. But if this was meant to be a diss than fuck you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What does Top 10 mean to you?   What does Top 10 mean to you? Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 8:43 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Kool John, Is that a banana in your pocket or is the discovery channel doing Orca Week again?

Clancey you're a fucking hypocrite. When someone has a difference of opinion from yours, you shit on them. Yet you can't take it when people fire back at you. You seriously need to check yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What does Top 10 mean to you?   What does Top 10 mean to you? Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 10:23 pm

KJ how can I not take it? When do I bitch and moan at your corny jokes and put downs? It's all good my free willy fucker, you need to lighten up home skillet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What does Top 10 mean to you?   What does Top 10 mean to you? Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 11:10 pm

lol free willy fucker...i say hippo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What does Top 10 mean to you?   What does Top 10 mean to you? Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 11:17 pm

wrote:
lol free willy fucker...i say hippo

Nah C Tran, you're mom's far too ugly for me to fuck. I only lay pipes to dimes!
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: What does Top 10 mean to you?   What does Top 10 mean to you? Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 5:24 am

Kick back Kool John Coffee, just jokes, You honestly couldn't figure out that turd cutter = ass & biggieskirt = fat bitch. I give the public school system back east too much credit, they should have never let you off the Green Mile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does Top 10 mean to you?   What does Top 10 mean to you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What does Top 10 mean to you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Topic of the Day-
Jump to: