Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 10 Greatest (East) #11

Go down 
+3
Dwight
D.Powell
T. Myers
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Top 5, Top 10, or Neither
Top 5
Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Top 10
Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
Neither
Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 9:05 am

You're even starting to talk like Pounds too. Grown ass man bowing down to and fronting like Pounds? You are a pitiful dude Kev.

Please tell me how you know how much Big L was getting played on radios across the country?

And damn, I had the first Big L album on cassette, must have bought that shit last year right? Stop talking out your ass Kev. What I listen to in one day is way more "diverse" than what you've consumed your entire life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 10:07 am

SRP you are pitiful, I can't help your comedian dreams never came true. So all you are left with is smart ass remarks and lame jokes on internet forums. Blame yourself like you use too.

And you are correct that I do not know what was getting played across the country, so you telling me that Big L was getting mad luv on the radio where you were at?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 10:10 am

Man known of his singles even charted overall and he had average rankings at best. His album did hit number 149 on billboard top 200, what an impact right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lifestylez_ov_da_Poor_%26_Dangerous
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 10:30 am

K. Robski Bitch,

Go back to your wikipedia link. Clickety clack all over those DITC solo albums at the bottom. Find me another DITC solo outside of Fat Joe that charted as high as Big L's album on the BILLBOARD TOP 200.

Then come tell me how none of those DITC solo albums had impact despite many of them being considered some of the top albums in the history of hip-hop.

Then take the advice of Juicy J and shutthefuckup...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 3:55 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
idiots big L is a great storyteller and anyone who doesnt see that doesnt listen

I agree Slang. He was the dopest in DITC. Some say Finesse was, but I think L was better line for line.

That being said, Kane was better.

Finesse would murk Big L EASILY. Please don't speak Big L's name in the threads where real hip hop is being discussed. If you want to start a thread titled the trash bin, we can talk about Big L and Lupe over there.

You spit that blasphemous bullshit, yet you listen to garbage MC's like Pastor Troy and Haystak. There's THOUSANDS of MC's better than those guys. Big L is a lyrical GIANT! Those fools are midgets.

Big L is as hollow. There's nothing there. I like my hip hop with a little substance. If you like the superficial stuff, knock yourself out.

Haystak has substance??? I beg to differ. I doubt you've ever heard "The Big Picture" but it's whatever. Big L's lyrics were hotter than fish grease!

Listen to Wish You Could See Me, and then we'll talk. I can bet my life that i have heard more Big L than you've heard of Stak, and Big L is hollow as hell. Big L is like a playing card. if you look at him in the right direction, he's paper thin.

Big L is way more talented, and light years more lyrical than Haystak. I've heard about 6-7 tracks from Stak (Wish You Could See Me being one of them) and wasn't the least bit impressed. He makes Paul Wall sound like Em.

Listen to Casualties Of A Dice Game and then we'll talk.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 4:00 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
idiots big L is a great storyteller and anyone who doesnt see that doesnt listen

I agree Slang. He was the dopest in DITC. Some say Finesse was, but I think L was better line for line.

Finesse would murk Big L EASILY. Please don't speak Big L's name in the threads where real hip hop is being discussed. If you want to start a thread titled the trash bin, we can talk about Big L and Lupe over there.

You spit that blasphemous bullshit, yet you listen to garbage MC's like Pastor Troy and Haystak. There's THOUSANDS of MC's better than those guys. Big L is a lyrical GIANT! Those fools are midgets.

Big L is as hollow. There's nothing there. I like my hip hop with a little substance. If you like the superficial stuff, knock yourself out.

Haystak has substance??? I beg to differ. I doubt you've ever heard "The Big Picture" but it's whatever. Big L's lyrics were hotter than fish grease!

Listen to Wish You Could See Me, and then we'll talk. I can bet my life that i have heard more Big L than you've heard of Stak, and Big L is hollow as hell. Big L is like a playing card. if you look at him in the right direction, he's paper thin.

Big L is way more talented, and light years more lyrical than Haystak. I've heard about 6-7 tracks from Stak (Wish You Could See Me being one of them) and wasn't the least bit impressed. He makes Paul Wall sound like Em.

Do you know what substance means? Seriously, do you? Rakim is light years ahead of KRS when it comes to lyricism, but KRS has 1000x the substance. I'm also not comparing Stak or Pastor Troy to southern legends like Andre 3000 or Scarface like you are with Big L. so, you bringing them up is ignorant and misplaced. Good try though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 4:08 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

Do you know what substance means? Seriously, do you? Rakim is light years ahead of KRS when it comes to lyricism, but KRS has 1000x the substance. I'm also not comparing Stak or Pastor Troy to southern legends like Andre 3000 or Scarface like you are with Big L. so, you bringing them up is ignorant and misplaced. Good try though.

If by substance you mean subject matter, then I agree that Big L didn't have much of it but like Powell says, he's nice with that mic device. I'm not comparing Big L with legends like Rakim, Nas, or KRS but dude was a beast on the mic and would likely be a Top 5-10 MC if he were still alive. Jay Z was about to sign him to Roc-A-Fella before he passed, which would have meant Kanye West and Dame Dash production and platinum selling albums. I also feel that he would have grown as an artist so to speak, which means he would have made more songs with subject matter, just like Rakim started to do on Let The Rhythm Hit Em and beyond.

If you don't like him then that's fine, but to say that he's wack is ignorant, misplaced, and just plain inaccurate.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 4:13 pm

Dude, you mentioned him in the same breath as BDK. He has no place there. I don't hate Big L, but i do think he's overrated. IMO, he's a one trick pony, and there have been plenty to do that trick better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 4:17 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Dude, you mentioned him in the same breath as BDK. He has no place there. I don't hate Big L, but i do think he's overrated. IMO, he's a one trick pony, and there have been plenty to do that trick better.

Listen, it was SRP that said that he's better than Kane, NOT ME!!! I'm just saying that he's better than your redneck ass is giving him credit for.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 4:21 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Esco wrote:

I think Big L would be able to handle Kane line for line, man was a punchline king.

I loved Big L, he might be able to hang with him for a round or two but ultimately Kane would do him in IMO.

Here you go KJ. BDK in his prime is 1000x the mc that Big L was. There is no comparison. Big L isn't hanging with Kane at all. Big L is not better than i give him credit for. he's a one trick pony. If you are easily wowed by superficial punchlines, that's fine, but i prefer more substance. sorry if that bothers you.

As far as being a redneck, that's laughable. I'm more hood than you my dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 5:43 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Esco wrote:

I think Big L would be able to handle Kane line for line, man was a punchline king.

I loved Big L, he might be able to hang with him for a round or two but ultimately Kane would do him in IMO.

Here you go KJ. BDK in his prime is 1000x the mc that Big L was. There is no comparison. Big L isn't hanging with Kane at all. Big L is not better than i give him credit for. he's a one trick pony. If you are easily wowed by superficial punchlines, that's fine, but i prefer more substance. sorry if that bothers you.

You being more hood than me is COMPLETELY laughable!!! I was born and raised in the hood and still have connections.

It's clear that you're not a Big L fan so it's whatever. He's LIGHT YEARS better than you give him credit for though. He was a lyrical ASSASSIN. He passed away before he really hit his prime. If sending MC's home with their tails between their legs is superficial, then fuck it. He's the essence of what an East Coast MC was. Even the legends would agree and felt that he was a FUTURE legend. Kane respected L as well and even collabed with him, as did Pac, Jay, and G Rap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 5:50 pm

KJ has never mentioned his hood cause he's not hood at all.

Him and Powell grew up in the burbs enunciating their words and learning proper etiquette. SMH at this chubby chaser talking about having connections in the hood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 5:56 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Him and Powell grew up in the burbs enunciating their words and learning proper etiquette. SMH at this chubby chaser talking about having connections in the hood.

What hood are you from, the fucking backwoods of Tijuana?? I've forgotten more about the hood than you'll ever know. You fuckin Tattoo from Fantasy Island lookalike jabroni!!!
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 5:58 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

What hood are you from, the fucking backwoods of Tijuana?? I've forgotten more about the hood than you'll ever know. You fuckin Tattoo from Fantasy Island lookalike jabroni!!!

There's a shit load of hoods in Mexico man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 6:00 pm

OK you gay fuck who watches some shit called Fantasy Island.

I'd put my hood pedigree up against yours any day and come out winning.

Going to the harlem on a sunday to get your hair cut does not give you hood connects or cred KJ. It's all good. I'm not saying it's a bad thing to be a burb baby like you, but just be real with it. Urkel more gangsta than you are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 6:14 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
OK you gay fuck who watches some shit called Fantasy Island.

I'd put my hood pedigree up against yours any day and come out winning.

Going to the harlem on a sunday to get your hair cut does not give you hood connects or cred KJ. It's all good. I'm not saying it's a bad thing to be a burb baby like you, but just be real with it. Urkel more gangsta than you are.

Fantasy Island was a dope show back in the days, dumb fuck. Of course you're only 15 so I shouldn't have expected you to know that.

Having 20 dollars in your life savings doesn't give you street cred Clancey. It's all good. There's nothing wrong with being poor, but just have dreams and aspirations of being middle class and maybe someday you'll make it. And what the fuck is "The Harlem"? It's HARLEM, also known as Uptown Manhattan. I doubt you've ever been to the East Coast, so I wouldn't expect you to know that either.

As for being gangsta, I've never claimed to be that. However, I'm well respected in the streets. I'm not a N*I*G*G*A that you wanna fuck with. I've knocked out cats twice my size before, so you're not a threat to me at all!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 6:19 pm

I doubt that people exist twice your size. Maybe you had to knock out some whales to get to your orcas that you love to chase.

You are not gangsta. You are not respected in any streets. You use the word bunny to refer to yourself, you watch a show called Fantasy Island, and you smile like the kool aid man in your pictures. Give it up KJ, you couldn't hold your own in a shoving match, much less a fist fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 6:22 pm

Lame???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 6:25 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Lame???

The only lame thing here is you.

Ducking questions and points once people call you out for your stupidity.

Following another grown man and mimicking his opinion over some e-friendship bull shit.

Hanging on to your childhood as a scared little kid in Chicago as your "hood cred" 50 years later.

Whining and complaining about the same shit over and over again...

Then turning around and doing the same shit you just complained about...

etc. etc. etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 6:36 pm

Go fuck yourself, what kind of gangsta is named CLANCEY anyway!! That's a fuckin nerd ass name if I've EVER heard one!!!!!

Wait a minute, nerds are SMART so I can't call you that. You're just a fuckin JABRONI!!

As for my fighting skills. I need not prove them to you because you're nothing but an internet thug anyway. You talk big shit online, but when somebody wants to fight you shit your draws!! I'd knock your 5 foot nothing, 100 and nothin weighin ass out in 30 seconds or less.

You're a punk ass wanksta. To quote Big Daddy Kane, the only beef you've ever had was a sirloin steak!!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 6:43 pm

Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 313114
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 6:59 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

LOL@ you SRP...you southern rap professional you..lol

I grew up in Mt.Vernon,N.Y.

if I'm correct and remember correctly you said you grew up in the sticker bushes right outside of San Antonio,Tex-ASS am I right?

home of Andre NickaTINA right??

Nuff Said SRP...I think we're through here...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 7:04 pm

You grew up in the same hood as Heavy D and Pete Rock right Powell?

You ain't hood son.

And what is with fat asses like KJ obsessed with people who are not fat asses? Being a fat ass will not help you win a fight.

All you fools are just proving how corny you are with your wack womments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 7:15 pm

Lame x 2???
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 7:20 pm

Yeah I grew up in a house my dude, how fuckin lucky was I??

Not the projects but a house and I was lucky to do so, but I'm almost certain that my whole steelo is waaaaay more hood than yours....of course over a computer all points are null and void, and honestly who really cares anyway right??

my whole point is that I find it really funny that you would be questioning anyone else's "hood" pass like a lil ass boy...SRP what the fuck is that man??

this is a hip-hop forum not a what neighborhood are you repping forum....you are against the east coast completely but yet you honor NYC by calling your profile on amazon "Boogie Down Texas"

SRP what is that man??? sounds hypocritical to me...or confused..or just plain stupid, I really don't know man..REAL talk....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 7:25 pm

The only one confused one here is you Powell. You have no clue what I listen to. You have no clue where I'm from. And you miss the fact that I only bring up ridiculous hood shit because terry and KJ brought it up and it seemed like a good way to work KJ up.

And K. Rob... not funny... just pointless...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 7:54 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Esco wrote:

You being more hood than me is COMPLETELY laughable!!! I was born and raised in the hood and still have connections.

It's clear that you're not a Big L fan so it's whatever. He's LIGHT YEARS better than you give him credit for though. He was a lyrical ASSASSIN. He passed away before he really hit his prime. If sending MC's home with their tails between their legs is superficial, then fuck it. He's the essence of what an East Coast MC was. Even the legends would agree and felt that he was a FUTURE legend. Kane respected L as well and even collabed with him, as did Pac, Jay, and G Rap.

KJ, your goofy ass couldn't find a hood in a junk yard. Your Leave It To Beaver ass lives in the burbs of CT. Your parents are probably like Kid's parents in Class Act. Your mom still reads you a story and tucks your ass in at night. Then she sets your clothes out in the morning. Hell, she probably stands at the front door with your metal lunch box and thermos. She watches you while you skip to work. Smiling with that million dollar smile that runs in your family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 9:07 pm

I don't know why you've all of a sudden become a douchebag Terry, but you don't know JACK SHIT about me so shut the fuck up!

I used to play football and take up judo. I was an all state tight end twice. I will end up taking over a successful family business in a few years. I was asked many times as a kid to join gangs, but always declined because I did not want to go to jail OR get killed. Being in a gang protects you from neither. I used to lift weights back in the days, but then I stopped but now I'm back into it again and can bench 315.

If you have a problem with me Terry, then we can settle it however you want but leave my family out of it. I don't appreciate those comments at all dude. That shit was tasteless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 9:16 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

And what is with fat asses like KJ obsessed with people who are not fat asses? Being a fat ass will not help you win a fight.

All you fools are just proving how corny you are with your wack womments.

You say that I'm fat? Well actually I'm not really, just a bit husky. You're UGLY though. The difference is that I can lose weight, whereas nothing short of plastic surgery can help your grotesque ass.

Truth be told, I haven't been in a fight since about 1999 or so, but I haven't forgotten how to do so, and I've won many more than I've lost and even in the ones I've lost I've stood my ground. I've never backed down in my life, even from the biggest, baddest motherfuckers. So why would a 5 foot Mexican named CLANCEY scare me?

Bitch, I fear no one but GOD so you talkin tough over a computer screen doesn't phase me. You're the one that's corny. I was actually DEFENDING Big L and then you jumped all over me like a sissie on a bag of dicks! How the fuck do you sound?

It's whatever though. You're nothing more than an internet wanksta.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 9:19 pm

KJ has to be able to bench 315 to be with the whale's he goes out with. He's stuntin' like his daddy, the both whale hunters. They should get their own show on the discovery channel.

Judo and Football? Ooooh, were you a boyscout? Do you know your way around a stick and a campfire too?

The only tasteless thing here KJ is your fetish for blubber. Get over yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 9:21 pm

Just like I said to Terry, if you have a problem with me then we can settle it however but LEAVE MY FAMILY OUT OF IT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 9:23 pm

Whatever man, address me by Pinocchio cause I STAY inside of your whale momma 24/7 and she keeps me in her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 9:30 pm

Internet Beef??? + Internet Street Cred?? = Internet lame ass fuck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 9:30 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Whatever man, address me by Pinocchio cause I STAY inside of your whale momma 24/7 and she keeps me in her mouth.

First of all, my mother isn't fat.

Secondly, you're a fuckin sad, pathetic LOSER with nothing better to do but talk shit about people on the internet. You wouldn't say this shit to my face anyway cuz I'd FUCK YOU UP.

Sure, I'll call you Pinocchio because you're nothing but a LIAR!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 9:36 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

First of all, my mother isn't fat.

Secondly, you're a fuckin sad, pathetic LOSER with nothing better to do but talk shit about people on the internet. You wouldn't say this shit to my face anyway cuz I'd FUCK YOU UP.

Sure, I'll call you Pinocchio because you're nothing but a LIAR!!!

Come on Kool John - you telling me you got street cred and no one ever snapped on your momma?

You overreact to Terry's post and are getting all emotional. Just lighten up.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 9:38 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
I used to play football and take up judo. I was an all state tight end twice. I will end up taking over a successful family business in a few years. I was asked many times as a kid to join gangs, but always declined because I did not want to go to jail OR get killed. Being in a gang protects you from neither. I used to lift weights back in the days, but then I stopped but now I'm back into it again and can bench 315.

I can't tell if this is the profile from a Love Connection contestant or an outtake from Napolean Dynamite.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 10:42 pm

LMAO this shit is classic make a new section titled "Classic Threads" and this needs to be the first thread moved to it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (East) #11   Top 10 Greatest (East) #11 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Greatest (East) #11
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2