Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite foods

Go down 
+7
ACRID"
TheHazardous
Half
Shaun
Esco
T. Myers
Laced With Slang
11 posters
AuthorMessage

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 6:34 pm

I was just making some Dhal (Indian side dish), and I started to wonder what my favourite kind of food would be? There are so many different foods I like to eat, that I can't decide. I'd say it's a toss up between Thai food and Indian food. What's yours?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 6:49 pm

Italian
Mexican
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 7:14 pm

edible panties
Back to top Go down

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 7:18 pm

T. Myers wrote:
edible panties

LMAO! Literally.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 7:27 pm

wow, this thread is heaven sent, i fucking love food. But of all of it, my fav has to be no doubt Colombian food. If anyone's ever in the right area Miami,NY, you need to go into a Colombian Restaurant/Pastry shop. Other than that I'd go with Chinese food, the local buffets are fucking delicious and the restaurants are great too.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 7:45 pm

Fried chicken and hot sauce. Oh wait, I'm Shaun agian...
Back to top Go down

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 7:46 pm

Esco wrote:
wow, this thread is heaven sent, i fucking love food. But of all of it, my fav has to be no doubt Colombian food. If anyone's ever in the right area Miami,NY, you need to go into a Colombian Restaurant/Pastry shop. Other than that I'd go with Chinese food, the local buffets are fucking delicious and the restaurants are great too.

you sound like an incredible fat ass.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 7:48 pm

Japanese/Caribbean/Italian/Indian/Spanish fusion would be cool for me.

"i fucking love food" Word
Back to top Go down

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 7:48 pm

Shaun wrote:
Fried chicken and hot sauce. Oh wait, I'm Shaun agian...

Fried chicken and hot sauce is the business! Favorite foods 977988
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 9:35 pm

Shrimp Fried Rice
Burgers
Lasagna
Pizza
oreos and milk
omelets
biscuits
cinnamon rolls
oatmeal creme pies
sausage
mexican & italian food in general
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 9:39 pm

Fig Newtons....
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 9:41 pm

Steve wrote:
Esco wrote:

you sound like an incredible fat ass.

Im 5'10 and weigh 145, i eat a shitload, I guess I just crap it out quickly.
Back to top Go down

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 9:52 pm

Eso where's the producer of today thread?
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 10:04 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Eso where's the producer of today thread?

haha, lost lol, I took a break, I just get so damn lazy, I'll start it again tomorrow, or around midnight tonight. Don't know how you do all these regional,top 100, classic album threads.
Back to top Go down

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 10:08 pm

Dang man it's only one person a day that's not hard..you posting about food and stuff..lol. Priorities man..lol.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 10:09 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Dang man it's only one person a day that's not hard..you posting about food and stuff..lol. Priorities man..lol.

I know, but I get caught up doing other shit, and then finding the youtube video's and then the artist description... I'm a pretty lazy person.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 12:42 am

a.scott wrote:
I was just making some Dhal (Indian side dish), and I started to wonder what my favourite kind of food would be? There are so many different foods I like to eat, that I can't decide. I'd say it's a toss up between Thai food and Indian food. What's yours?

You wouldn't happen to be Indian...would you?

As for my favorite its Surinamese/Indonesian food.
Back to top Go down

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 5:59 pm

Cise Starr wrote:
a.scott wrote:

Nope. I'm not Indian, I'm African-American/Black. I'm really adventureous when it comes to trying new foods. So far, I've tried aligator, cow tongue, rabbit, duck, goose, lamb, buffalo, mung bean popsicles, squid jerkey, cow brains,and a host of other things.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 6:00 pm

a.scott wrote:
Cise Starr wrote:
a.scott wrote:

Nope. I'm not Indian, I'm African-American/Black. I'm really adventureous when it comes to trying new foods. So far, I've tried aligator, cow tongue, rabbit, duck, goose, lamb, buffalo, mung bean popsicles, squid jerkey, cow brains,and a host of other things.

how'd you like cow tongue? I love it so much, nice and tender and tasty.
Back to top Go down

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 6:53 pm

Esco wrote:
a.scott wrote:
Cise Starr wrote:
a.scott wrote:

We have taco stands over here, and they sell all kinds of tacos (including tongue) 2/$1.00 on Wednesdays, $1.00 for the rest of the week. You can hook them up with green, or red salsa, pico de gallo, cheeze, cilantro, and a piece of lime. They even have beans on the side. I always get those tacos because there is no fat on the meat. I used to get carne asada tacos, but I kept getting those nasty ass balls of fat mixed in with the meat, so I made the switch to tongue tacos.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 7:05 pm

^^ don't really mind the fat, so both work for me!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 7:11 pm

Good topic

hmmm

Number one would be SOUL FOOD meaning Fried Chicken, Macaroni and Cheese, Spare Ribs, Collard Greens, Fried Whiting Fish, Cornbread, that kind of thang

Spanish Food (I'm married to a latina)

Italian Food-Lasagna,Sausage Parm,Manicotti,Chicken Parm,Pizza,Spaghetti and Meat Sauce..etc

Vegetables my favorite is corn especially on the cob, string beans, salad, baked potatoes..etc

Burgers/Hot Dogs

Grilled Food which basically encompasses all of the above just on the damn grill..lol

I'm forgetting a few things but that's alot of it right there
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 7:12 pm

a.scott wrote:
Esco wrote:
a.scott wrote:
Cise Starr wrote:
a.scott wrote:

We have taco stands over here, and they sell all kinds of tacos (including tongue) 2/$1.00 on Wednesdays, $1.00 for the rest of the week. You can hook them up with green, or red salsa, pico de gallo, cheeze, cilantro, and a piece of lime. They even have beans on the side. I always get those tacos because there is no fat on the meat. I used to get carne asada tacos, but I kept getting those nasty ass balls of fat mixed in with the meat, so I made the switch to tongue tacos.

good taste,,alot of people get turned off by the fact that it's tongue meat..they really dont know what their missing(real moist and flavorful..top it off with a squirt of lime...great)

ever try:
chorizo(real strong flavored mexican sausage)
carnitas(shredded deep fried pork)
al pastor(steak with the same kind of flavor as chorizo)
cabeza(shredded cow cheek(face)..sounds crazy but good..real fatty though)
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 7:13 pm

^^ ahh I loveeee chorizo.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 8:32 pm

cow tongue? I don't want to taste anything that can taste me back.
Back to top Go down

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 8:45 pm

acrid.one wrote:
a.scott wrote:
Esco wrote:
a.scott wrote:
Cise Starr wrote:
a.scott wrote:

good taste,,alot of people get turned off by the fact that it's tongue meat..they really dont know what their missing(real moist and flavorful..top it off with a squirt of lime...great)

ever try:
chorizo(real strong flavored mexican sausage)
carnitas(shredded deep fried pork)
al pastor(steak with the same kind of flavor as chorizo)
cabeza(shredded cow cheek(face)..sounds crazy but good..real fatty though)

haven't tried chrizo. I've eaten carnitas, and al pastor. I'll have to try that cabeza. I thought "cabesa" was cow brains. I guess I was wrong.
@D-Powell

I love Soul food too (minus the miscellaneous pig pieces like chitlins, pigs feet, etc. Hamhocks are good sometimes). I make a mean sweet potato pie. I grow collard greens. Collard greens and neckbones with hot sauce are the bomb! Baked mac and cheese...mmmmmm. Fried fish is good (with hot sauce of course).
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 8:54 pm

hey scoot, lol, you should try some pig's feet with beans and rice mixed all together, its tastes amazing.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 8:56 pm

Chorizo is the shit. My step-dad's father is hispanic, and he was always cokking with chorizo. He'd fry some chorizo with eggs, and that stuff was good.
Back to top Go down

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 9:00 pm

Esco wrote:
hey scoot, lol, you should try some pig's feet with beans and rice mixed all together, its tastes amazing.

I've eaten pigs feet (and all of those pig pieces) before. There's not enough meat on them. The meat that is on them is good. As a kid, I used to eat that with sauerkraut, and hot sauce. I'd eat it if it was prepared right, but I won't go out of my way to make it. It's very, very unhealthy.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 10:44 pm

chorizo and carnitas are both the shit
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 3:47 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Chorizo is the shit. My step-dad's father is hispanic, and he was always cokking with chorizo. He'd fry some chorizo with eggs, and that stuff was good.

thats whats up...fry up the chorizo on the pan-crack some eggs,stir, and throw in the pan-anybody being hit by "the recession" needs to add this breakfast dish to their spaghetti dinners and sandwich lunches....

..or chorizo with diced up potatoes...
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 11:23 pm

Caribbean (curried goat tops the list...)
Chinese
BBQ
Soul/Slave Food
Hispanic
Italian

Looks like I was told wrong too. I thought cabeza was cow brain as well.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
SkinnyTheFloridian
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
SkinnyTheFloridian

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 1:42 am

Country Cookin/Soul Food (whatever u wanna call it)-Fried Catfish,grits,
Fried Chicken,Macaroni & Cheese,Collard Greens,Mashed potatoes,etc.

BBQ-Pulled Pork,Ribs,etc.

Hot Wings.

Mexican Food

Chinese food
Back to top Go down

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 2:23 am

Kopasetick wrote:
Caribbean (curried goat tops the list...)
Chinese
BBQ
Soul/Slave Food
Hispanic
Italian

Looks like I was told wrong too. I thought cabeza was cow brain as well.

curried goat? That sounds good! I've eaten goat before, but not curried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite foods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite foods   Favorite foods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite foods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: