Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sleep (Of Oldominion) - Hesitation Wounds

Go down 

Sleep (Of Oldominion)
3.0-Below
Sleep (Of Oldominion) - Hesitation Wounds Vote_lcap33%Sleep (Of Oldominion) - Hesitation Wounds Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Sleep (Of Oldominion) - Hesitation Wounds Vote_lcap0%Sleep (Of Oldominion) - Hesitation Wounds Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sleep (Of Oldominion) - Hesitation Wounds Vote_lcap33%Sleep (Of Oldominion) - Hesitation Wounds Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Sleep (Of Oldominion) - Hesitation Wounds Vote_lcap0%Sleep (Of Oldominion) - Hesitation Wounds Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 33% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

Sleep (Of Oldominion) - Hesitation Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Sleep (Of Oldominion) - Hesitation Wounds   Sleep (Of Oldominion) - Hesitation Wounds Icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 2:58 pm

This is the 3rd album I've heard from Sleep, but haven't really thought about him in a long time until "Hesitation Wounds" dropped (June 30). And actually, this may be his best one IMO. Dude's definitely a skilled lyricist, and I tended to like the production he got more this time around as well. My favorite cut here would be "Talk About It". Solid album throughout and the rating my rise with time.

My rating: 4 stars
Back to top Go down

Sleep (Of Oldominion) - Hesitation Wounds
Page 1 of 1