Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ayentee - Curiosity Saved The Mouse

Go down 

Ayentee
3.0-Below
Ayentee - Curiosity Saved The Mouse Vote_lcap0%Ayentee - Curiosity Saved The Mouse Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ayentee - Curiosity Saved The Mouse Vote_lcap0%Ayentee - Curiosity Saved The Mouse Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Ayentee - Curiosity Saved The Mouse Vote_lcap100%Ayentee - Curiosity Saved The Mouse Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

Ayentee - Curiosity Saved The Mouse Empty
PostSubject: Ayentee - Curiosity Saved The Mouse   Ayentee - Curiosity Saved The Mouse Icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 3:32 pm

I realize nobody knows who the fuck this man is, but he's top 10 from the west for me (rapping and production). And his newest release is just another reason he's holding that spot down for me personally. This is his 5th solo album.

Like all his albums, he's giving this one away for free (http://curiositysavedthemouse.com), and it's branded as "The worlds first evolving ever-expanding online hip hop album". A new song is added every Tuesday. There's finally 10 songs up now since June 2nd (40 minutes), so it's worth the look.

Anyway, some of these tunes are the best I ever heard from Ayentee. His production is easily some of his best as well. Lots of introspective self-analysis and jazz flavored production. My favorite cuts here (so far) are "Fishermen" & "Hollyworld".

My rating: 4.5 stars
Back to top Go down

Ayentee - Curiosity Saved The Mouse
Page 1 of 1