Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Madden Franchise Mode

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Madden Franchise Mode Empty
PostSubject: Madden Franchise Mode   Madden Franchise Mode Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 9:06 pm

Attention: This is serious and only serious people need to chime in.

Me and 3 of my friends for the last 15yrs have been playing the Franchise mode on Madden. We use to use the memory card and pass it from house to house for us to play our CPU games and we'll meet up for heads to heads and live drafts. Well all that is now over thanks to online Franchise mode! We are looking for 3 new players to join this fun ass event and hopefully can become a long term player with us.

Here are some of the rules and random facts:

We do a fanasty draft at the beginning of the franchise. We usually pick our first 20 players and let the CPU pick the rest of the players.

Pick what team you want to play with but we always try to make sure we are even on both conferences. So a compromise may have to be made. We are hoping to do a 4 on 4 with this franchise.

Per Madden the online Fran goes for 10 seasons.

There is a rookie draft after every season that is 7 rounds long and we will set time for all of us to get together for all of them.

24 hour rule- you have 24hrs to play your weekly games from the point the game is on you and one else can play unti you play. If you miss the deadline your game will be skipped but with the injures off and we'll make sure you win. If you are consistantly missing cut off games it will be skipped win or lose and next step will be with injuries on. (this is as of now we are open to suggestions.)

If you buy the game a code is on the back of the manual to access the fran mode. It looks like you have to pay for Fran Mode if you buy it used.

We have limitations on trades and how you get free agents and I will disclose that with the new memebers in more detail before we start.

As a user you will be responsibile for your on trades, drafts, roster, audibles, free agents, training camps, etc etc.

So if you are a madden geek like me, want to test your coaching/playing skills, and want some friendly fun competition on a season to season basis please let me know and we can get this started. We are looking at drafting next weekend sometime.
Back to top Go down
Illmatic1991
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Illmatic1991

PostSubject: Re: Madden Franchise Mode   Madden Franchise Mode Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 11:26 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Attention: This is serious and only serious people need to chime in.

Me and 3 of my friends for the last 15yrs have been playing the Franchise mode on Madden. We use to use the memory card and pass it from house to house for us to play our CPU games and we'll meet up for heads to heads and live drafts. Well all that is now over thanks to online Franchise mode! We are looking for 3 new players to join this fun ass event and hopefully can become a long term player with us.

Here are some of the rules and random facts:

We do a fanasty draft at the beginning of the franchise. We usually pick our first 20 players and let the CPU pick the rest of the players.

Pick what team you want to play with but we always try to make sure we are even on both conferences. So a compromise may have to be made. We are hoping to do a 4 on 4 with this franchise.

Per Madden the online Fran goes for 10 seasons.

There is a rookie draft after every season that is 7 rounds long and we will set time for all of us to get together for all of them.

24 hour rule- you have 24hrs to play your weekly games from the point the game is on you and one else can play unti you play. If you miss the deadline your game will be skipped but with the injures off and we'll make sure you win. If you are consistantly missing cut off games it will be skipped win or lose and next step will be with injuries on. (this is as of now we are open to suggestions.)

If you buy the game a code is on the back of the manual to access the fran mode. It looks like you have to pay for Fran Mode if you buy it used.

We have limitations on trades and how you get free agents and I will disclose that with the new memebers in more detail before we start.

As a user you will be responsibile for your on trades, drafts, roster, audibles, free agents, training camps, etc etc.

So if you are a madden geek like me, want to test your coaching/playing skills, and want some friendly fun competition on a season to season basis please let me know and we can get this started. We are looking at drafting next weekend sometime.

The online franchise and the whole game in general is pretty damn sick. Do you play on XBOX or PS3. If XBOX, whats your gamertag?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madden Franchise Mode   Madden Franchise Mode Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 11:45 pm

Is this X-Box or PS3? Or does it matter.

I have X-box. Buy me the game Kev and I am in.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Madden Franchise Mode   Madden Franchise Mode Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 11:55 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

I have X-box. Buy me the game Kev and I am in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madden Franchise Mode   Madden Franchise Mode Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009, 12:24 am

Lol..@SRP.

Illmatic were on the 360 and I will PM you my gamer tag, are you really interested?
Back to top Go down
Illmatic1991
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Illmatic1991

PostSubject: Re: Madden Franchise Mode   Madden Franchise Mode Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009, 12:57 am

KRob86 wrote:
Lol..@SRP.

Illmatic were on the 360 and I will PM you my gamer tag, are you really interested?

Yes I am. None of my friends have the game yet so I'm pretty much alone online. I'll PM you my tag
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Madden Franchise Mode   Madden Franchise Mode Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009, 2:07 am

im interested too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madden Franchise Mode   Madden Franchise Mode Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009, 7:57 am

y'all need to buy a ps3...get that blu ray son! is the game really good kev? i played the demo but its hard to get a true feel from 1 minute quarters with the same team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madden Franchise Mode   Madden Franchise Mode Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009, 8:57 am

I mean if you are a long time fan and player of Madden hell yeah the game is that good. It's not perfect of course but I play the fran mode more than anything else on Madden.

Slang if your interested PM me your gamer tag so I can meet with you and Illmatic at the sametime on a party chat online.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madden Franchise Mode   Madden Franchise Mode Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009, 9:10 am

Party chat, meet the sexiest singles on X-Box right now! The hottest and sexiest singles are waiting to play madden with you! On party chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden Franchise Mode   Madden Franchise Mode Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madden Franchise Mode
Page 1 of 1