Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24

Go down 
4 posters

Top 5, Top 10, or Neither
Top 5
Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24 Vote_lcap8%Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Top 10
Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24 Vote_lcap0%Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Neither
Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24 Vote_lcap92%Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24 Vote_rcap
 92% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24 Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24   Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 7:16 am

Krizz Kaliko
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24   Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 10:34 am

Who? LOL

Before anyone overreacts, it's called sarcasm. Relax.

Neither...easily.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24   Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 10:39 am

Damn, the Midwest must not be all that stacked if we're nominating this guy.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24   Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 11:51 am

KJ Styles wrote:

If Big L can get a nomination in the east, this guy can get nominated in the midwest. and before you go off the deep end, i'd take Big L over this dude. I'm just sayin Big L never had much of a chance either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24   Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 12:09 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

If Big L can get a nomination in the east, this guy can get nominated in the midwest. and before you go off the deep end, i'd take Big L over this dude. I'm just sayin Big L never had much of a chance either.

Well Big L was a lot more relevant than this guy is. It's just that Big L's death prevented him from blowing up, which he would have done if he were still alive.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24   Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 12:12 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Well Big L was a lot more relevant than this guy is. It's just that Big L's death prevented him from blowing up, which he was doing before he was killed.

Just a correction...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24   Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 12:18 pm

Krizz is dope but not top ten.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24   Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 12:18 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

Well Big L was a lot more relevant than this guy is. It's just that Big L's death prevented him from blowing up, which he would have done if he were still alive.

How is that really relevant? RFK MAY have been a great president if he wasn't murdered, but he's still not gonna get mentioned amongst the greatest presidents of all time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24   Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 12:45 pm

Krizz Kaliko is the GOAT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24   Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 12:46 pm

I think you meant JFK, LOL!

Also, you made my point for me! I never said that Big L was Top 10 in the East. I was just saying that he's dope and probably would have become one of the best in the game if he were still alive, same point you made about JFK.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24   Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 12:54 pm

KJ Styles wrote:

Also, you made my point for me! I never said that Big L was Top 10 in the East. I was just saying that he's dope and probably would have become one of the best in the game if he were still alive, same point you made about JFK.

No, i meant RFK. The president is the most elite of all politicians. RFK(Big L) could have reached that elite level, but he did not. Why do you have a hard time following analogies?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24   Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 1:06 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

No, i meant RFK. The president is the most elite of all politicians. RFK(Big L) could have reached that elite level, but he did not. Why do you have a hard time following analogies?

RFK was NEVER president. He ran, but was killed BEFORE the election.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24   Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 1:12 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW he wasn't a president. That's why i said he could've reached that level, but he never did. Therefore, it's not fair to compare him to Lincoln, Washington, or anyone else who actually reached that level. Just leave it alone KJ cause your really pissing me off now. You have no desire to discuss these topics. You only have the desire to prove that you're correct. so what's the point?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24   Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 1:20 pm

Apparently it doesn't take much to piss you off, but it's whatever.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24   Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 1:23 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW he wasn't a president. That's why i said he could've reached that level, but he never did. Therefore, it's not fair to compare him to Lincoln, Washington, or anyone else who actually reached that level. Just leave it alone KJ cause your really pissing me off now. You have no desire to discuss these topics. You only have the desire to prove that you're correct. so what's the point?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24   Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 1:26 pm

T. Myers wrote:

LOL...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24   Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 3:08 pm

Triple... lol!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24   Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 3:32 pm

Lol, indeed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24   Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 4:31 pm

lol kj what a dumb ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24   Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 4:44 pm

Steve wrote:
lol kj what a dumb ass.

Takes one to know one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24   Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Greatest (Midwest) #24
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Topic of the Day-
Jump to: