Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How's that new Camron?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

How's that new Camron? Empty
PostSubject: How''s that new Camron?   How's that new Camron? Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 11:09 pm

Just wondering.....
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: How's that new Camron?   How's that new Camron? Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 11:38 pm

I bet SRP knows...
Back to top Go down
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.

PostSubject: Re: How's that new Camron?   How's that new Camron? Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 11:42 pm

It sucks cow ass, its toilet water, the censored should kill him self
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How's that new Camron?   How's that new Camron? Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 11:48 pm

Have you heard it, or are you basing that on expectations? That's about my expectations too.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: How's that new Camron?   How's that new Camron? Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 11:49 pm

"It sucks cow ass, its toilet water, the censored should kill him self"

How's that new Camron? 313114
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How's that new Camron?   How's that new Camron? Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 11:49 pm

I don't know Zuri I just listened to some samples and i'm feelin it. I never thought I would say that about a Cam album but I need to give it a full listen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How's that new Camron?   How's that new Camron? Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 11:54 pm

Didn't get it... probably won't until it's under 5 shipped on amazon.
Back to top Go down
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.

PostSubject: Re: How's that new Camron?   How's that new Camron? Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 11:44 am

Yeah I listen to it on Rhapsody.com. Beats are cool tho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How's that new Camron?   How's that new Camron? Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 11:47 am

Killa Cam...it's good the poor sales economy is finally weeding out bad rappers like this, hopefully they will stop putting this shit out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How's that new Camron?   How's that new Camron? Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 11:49 am

Steve wrote:
Killa Cam...it's good the poor sales economy is finally weeding out bad rappers like this, hopefully they will stop putting this shit out.

You would need sales to tell you a rapper is bad, wouldn't you? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How's that new Camron?   How's that new Camron? Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 11:51 am

You're really fucking stupid aren't you, do you have some kind of hard-on for me you gotta hunt down my posts in a topic that has nothing to do with you. What I meant, and any reasonable person could see, is that rappers could be wack before and still sell, nowadays they can't so wack rappers are being forced to retire. Go fuck yourself your virgin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How's that new Camron?   How's that new Camron? Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 12:16 pm

Steve wrote:
You're really fucking stupid aren't you, do you have some kind of hard-on for me you gotta hunt down my posts in a topic that has nothing to do with you. What I meant, and any reasonable person could see, is that rappers could be wack before and still sell, nowadays they can't so wack rappers are being forced to retire. Go fuck yourself your virgin.

ROTFLMAO!!! I clicked one link within the same site. Your stalker ass went and found my myspace page so you can use elements from it as ammo during debates since your arguments don't have a leg to stand on, and you must resort to personal attacks to justify any point you may have, or to discredit any person you converse with when you add your own twist to the information. Who's riding who's dick, fucker? You instigate every argument we have. You can't get off MY dick. Any everybody can see that. :finger:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How's that new Camron?   How's that new Camron? Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 8:11 pm

Didn't like the single. Havent heard the album yet.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: How's that new Camron?   How's that new Camron? Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 9:21 pm

It's typical Cam, but the beats make it worthwhile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How's that new Camron?   How's that new Camron? Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 9:47 pm

This definitely isn't amazon..lol Alan and Steve get some gloves and find a boxing ring...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How's that new Camron?   How's that new Camron? Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 11:27 pm

I like cam'ron and I will peep this when the price is right, but I hope it is good.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: How's that new Camron?   How's that new Camron? Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 11:29 pm

Best Buy has it for $9.99
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How's that new Camron?   How's that new Camron? Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 11:31 pm

I'm thinking 3-5 bucks, but thanks.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: How's that new Camron?   How's that new Camron? Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 11:32 pm

cheap skate! LOL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How's that new Camron?   How's that new Camron? Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 11:38 pm

I paid a penny plus 2.99 shipping for killa season...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: How's that new Camron?   How's that new Camron? Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 11:40 pm

RoyceJustShootsNines wrote:
I paid a penny plus 2.99 shipping for killa season...

I need to have more patience when it comes to fringe artists, but i can't resist the cheap deals in the store.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How's that new Camron?   How's that new Camron? Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 11:42 pm

yeah, cam'ron isn't even a fringe for me... I like him a lot but I think on asylum he will be cheap soon. Look at Blood Raw, i was interested in his CD - resisted at 7.99 and now it is a penny on amazon. I got it for 2 bucks used at the store...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How's that new Camron?   How's that new Camron? Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 3:42 pm

Damn, I went to Target and couldn't resist so I picked this up... sounding good so far.
Back to top Go down
booerns
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
booerns

PostSubject: Re: How's that new Camron?   How's that new Camron? Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2009, 3:17 pm

Its good. Like Cam though, inconsistent. The album starts off great but has some bad tracks in the middle (Cookies-N-Apple Juice is possibly the worst song ever made). It is not something you listen to straight through, especially with the frustrating skits, but it is good. Much better than Killa Season. The beats have real nice samples throughout, the guest features are limited, Cam is on point with his flow and continuous to just mock the english language by making entire verses rhyme without it sounded corny or forced. But if you don't like Cam'ron you won't like this. If you do, then it is possibly his best cd to date.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How's that new Camron?   How's that new Camron? Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2009, 3:51 pm

I've liked a few of Cam's songs, but not enough to buy his whole CD. His flow sucks and he's an average lyricist at best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How's that new Camron?   How's that new Camron? Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2009, 5:49 pm

Booerns - that's a pretty fair assessment, even on the weak tracks the beats are strong, but:

Curve
Chalupa
Cookies N Apple Juice
Woo Hoo

Could have all been left off or re-worked because the hooks on them joints is some super trash garbage. Woo Hoo is just gimmicky and could have done better

Outside of the trash though there are some bangers - I'd say Cam'Ron will have a hard time beating Come Home With Me or Purple Haze - his best CDs IMO, but this one is good though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's that new Camron?   How's that new Camron? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How's that new Camron?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: