Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Info. on R. Kelly's new album

Go down 
+6
D.Powell
T. Myers
Norfeest
Esco
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
Haterex
10 posters
AuthorMessage

Info. on R. Kelly's new album Empty
PostSubject: Info. on R. Kelly's new album   Info. on R. Kelly's new album Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 7:07 pm

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.9655/title.exclusive-details-emerge-on-r-kelly-s-september-album

1st single with Keri Hilson on there too, it's a dope track perfect for some love makin' ya heard!
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

PostSubject: Re: Info. on R. Kelly's new album   Info. on R. Kelly's new album Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 8:49 pm

Did he ever get in trouble for pissing on that little girl?
Back to top Go down
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.

PostSubject: Re: Info. on R. Kelly's new album   Info. on R. Kelly's new album Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 9:36 pm

Fuck R.Kelly that child molesting fag.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Info. on R. Kelly's new album   Info. on R. Kelly's new album Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 10:19 pm

Lol, I can already see Kid Joe coming in here and talking shit about R.Kelly the same way he did with MJ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Info. on R. Kelly's new album   Info. on R. Kelly's new album Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 10:20 pm

Actually I was just gonna do that.

"Man, this is great news, I need some new music to piss on little girls to". Big Grin

In all seriousness though I haven't really liked Kelly's music since around TP-2.com
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Info. on R. Kelly's new album   Info. on R. Kelly's new album Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 10:23 pm

I like a few singles here and there, but I've never been a big Kells fan even before I found out he was a pedophile.

Can't say I'll be checking for this one either...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Info. on R. Kelly's new album   Info. on R. Kelly's new album Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 10:25 pm

I am not going to lie..... R, Kelly makes some good music, but when I heard he likes little girls, all of a sudden, I could hear some of the references in 12 play, and his remake "If I Could Turn Back the Hands of Time".

I was never the same after that day. :pale:

He made an album called "Chocolate Factory" after he pissed on that girl. That album title makes me giggle inside.

I can't say that I check for his stuff though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Info. on R. Kelly's new album   Info. on R. Kelly's new album Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 10:55 pm

R. Kelly makes my firm peaches ripen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Info. on R. Kelly's new album   Info. on R. Kelly's new album Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 11:11 pm

You should mention that to Link.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Info. on R. Kelly's new album   Info. on R. Kelly's new album Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 10:15 am

Where is Linker?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Info. on R. Kelly's new album   Info. on R. Kelly's new album Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 10:18 am

KRob86 wrote:
Where is Linker?

He's selling produce on the side of the road.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Info. on R. Kelly's new album   Info. on R. Kelly's new album Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 4:30 pm

I love how all you bitches are so quick to assume cuz he's a black man he actually did it. Not guilty. Fuck all of you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Info. on R. Kelly's new album   Info. on R. Kelly's new album Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 7:12 pm

Kellz has been hit or miss over the last few years. I do like this song though, and I'll probably cop the album.

My favorite Kellz albums are 12 Play, his self titled album, TP-2.com, and Chocolate Factory.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Info. on R. Kelly's new album   Info. on R. Kelly's new album Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 8:18 pm

Steve wrote:
I love how all you bitches are so quick to assume cuz he's a black man he actually did it. Not guilty. Fuck all of you.

There's footage, Steve...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Info. on R. Kelly's new album   Info. on R. Kelly's new album Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 6:01 am

N-O-T G-U-I-L-T-Y
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Info. on R. Kelly's new album   Info. on R. Kelly's new album Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 7:38 am

I didn't even know you could tolerate any type od r&b at all Steve..lol, this is a great look for you man even though r&b today is in the toilet bowl just like hip-hop, but if you need any recs from the past, I've got you man, it's one of my favorite genre's of music

anyway I'll be checking for this release, although Kelly's last couple haven't been up to par, the man does have some all-time classic releases to his name, so I'll be looking to see if he can redeem himself

Oh and Steve he does like the young ones dawg, I've seen the tape man and that's him, although I will admit that chick does not look like she's a teen in any type of way, so you could get fooled if you didn't know but supposedly he knew and she wasn't the only young piece on his speed dial..lol

I got love for dude's music, those two things are separate
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

PostSubject: Re: Info. on R. Kelly's new album   Info. on R. Kelly's new album Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 2:40 pm

Steve wrote:

lol what does the fact that dude's black have to do with anything? Like Norf said, shit is on tape. GUILTY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Info. on R. Kelly's new album   Info. on R. Kelly's new album Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 4:34 pm

It wasn't him in the footage, obviously, or he would be in jail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Info. on R. Kelly's new album   Info. on R. Kelly's new album Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 4:38 pm

Steve wrote:
It wasn't him in the footage, obviously, or he would be in jail.

Money talks, bullshit walks. His celebrity status kept him out of jail just like O.J.

That said, I still dig his music. Especially his older stuff.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Info. on R. Kelly's new album   Info. on R. Kelly's new album Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 5:58 pm

I'm gonna pass on this new album, no offense to R. Kelly fans.
Back to top Go down
SkinnyTheFloridian
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
SkinnyTheFloridian

PostSubject: Re: Info. on R. Kelly's new album   Info. on R. Kelly's new album Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 12:32 am

LMFAO thats def. him in the footage...c'mon now lol...when asked if he likes teenage women on BET his response was..."Well, how old we talkin?"...GUILTY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Info. on R. Kelly's new album   Info. on R. Kelly's new album Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 12:32 am

AFutureWithoutAPast wrote:
I'm gonna pass on this new album, no offense to R. Kelly fans.

Buying the album just so you can destroy it doesn't mean anything. In the long run, you bought it and put money in his pocket. Dude doesn't care about what you do to his album after that point.

Dude is still guilty and he paid that girl off so she could come back to court and say it wasn't her in that video.

He was allegedly married to Alliyah when she was about 15, but they annuled the marriage.

Something is definitely wrong when an old ass man marries a 15 year old girl.

Remember that song she debuted with called "Age Ain't Nothing but a Number"? R Kelly produced that song. A coincidence???? maybe.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Info. on R. Kelly's new album   Info. on R. Kelly's new album Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 8:38 am

He didn't just produce "Age Ain't Nothing but a Number", he wrote it too. The guy clearly has a thing for underage, teenage girls. The "I thought she was 18" excuse isn't legit when there's a pattern of behavior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Info. on R. Kelly's new album   Info. on R. Kelly's new album Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 7:54 pm

Jason wrote:
He didn't just produce "Age Ain't Nothing but a Number", he wrote it too. The guy clearly has a thing for underage, teenage girls. The "I thought she was 18" excuse isn't legit when there's a pattern of behavior.

shudders @ creepy old men who leer at little girls, and date them.

That is so nasty No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Info. on R. Kelly's new album   Info. on R. Kelly's new album Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 7:56 pm

you guys love to crucify a black man...fuck woody allen married his STEP DAUGHTER! White dudes do WAY worse shit all the time, yet the media gives them a pass and crucifies the black man. even the girls OWN PARENTS testified it wasnt her...you really think a girls parents would let their daughter be violated like that? so do your research or shut the fuck up you guys, come on.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Info. on R. Kelly's new album   Info. on R. Kelly's new album Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 8:04 pm

You would be surprised how many women like getting pissed on. I was at a party one time and this girl sarted talking about it. She ended up in the shower getting peed on by 5 dudes. Her idea!

Totally separate, my step brother has been with three different girls who asked him to.

That doesn't excuse the little kid thing, but just to mention that pissing on a girl isn't automatically victimizing her.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Info. on R. Kelly's new album   Info. on R. Kelly's new album Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 8:50 pm

Steve wrote:
you guys love to crucify a black man...fuck woody allen married his STEP DAUGHTER! White dudes do WAY worse shit all the time, yet the media gives them a pass and crucifies the black man. even the girls OWN PARENTS testified it wasnt her...you really think a girls parents would let their daughter be violated like that? so do your research or shut the fuck up you guys, come on.

There are plenty of bad parents out there. So yes, for the right amount of money, it's plausible that they'd go along with the lie. And don't fall back on race to try and defend him, that's bullshit. We're talking about a whole line of suspect behavior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Info. on R. Kelly's new album   Info. on R. Kelly's new album Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 8:52 pm

Which is all conjecture...when you have proof let me know, until then stop hating on and trying to bring down your own race. I'm tellin' u blacks are almost worst than whites when it comes to that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Info. on R. Kelly's new album   Info. on R. Kelly's new album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Info. on R. Kelly's new album
Page 1 of 1