Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OC and AG album dropping Oct 27th...new song inside!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

OC and AG album dropping Oct 27th...new song inside! Empty
PostSubject: OC and AG album dropping Oct 27th...new song inside!   OC and AG album dropping Oct 27th...new song inside! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 7:03 pm

DITC needs to reunite, im glad Showbiz is exec producing this album and producing most of the tracks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OC and AG album dropping Oct 27th...new song inside!   OC and AG album dropping Oct 27th...new song inside! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 7:04 pm

....DITC released an album LESS THAN ONE YEAR AGO I have been telling everyone about called the Movement, and this album will be fire.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: OC and AG album dropping Oct 27th...new song inside!   OC and AG album dropping Oct 27th...new song inside! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 7:11 pm

Steve wrote:
....DITC released an album LESS THAN ONE YEAR AGO I have been telling everyone about called the Movement, and this album will be fire.

true but that wasnt like a real DITC album. That was more like them putting on there affiliates.

i want a full on original lineup (minus L obviously) DITC reunion with that Fat fuck and production from Finesse, Show, and Diamond
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: OC and AG album dropping Oct 27th...new song inside!   OC and AG album dropping Oct 27th...new song inside! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 7:13 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Steve wrote:

true but that wasnt like a real DITC album. That was more like them putting on there affiliates.

i want a full on original lineup (minus L obviously) DITC reunion with that Fat fuck and production from Finesse, Show, and Diamond

With production from Finesse and Diamond, Even Joe can sound decent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OC and AG album dropping Oct 27th...new song inside!   OC and AG album dropping Oct 27th...new song inside! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 7:22 pm

I'll definitely be coppin this joint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OC and AG album dropping Oct 27th...new song inside!   OC and AG album dropping Oct 27th...new song inside! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OC and AG album dropping Oct 27th...new song inside!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: