Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever" Empty
PostSubject: New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever"   New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever" Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 6:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever"   New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever" Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 6:55 pm

did u hear the snippet from this album by any chance?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever"   New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever" Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 6:55 pm

its a song called Blackened the Sun it came out a while ago

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever"   New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever" Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 6:57 pm

Yeah he's had a few songs out for awhile now, Slang. Check out "Like I Died" and "In The Trunk". Everything I've heard so far has been dope.
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever"   New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever" Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 11:10 pm

Like I Died and In the Trunk won't be on KOD according to Travis O'Guin.....
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever"   New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever" Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 11:33 pm

K.O.D. will be his best album (or second to Anghellic), just watch. Tech + Wicket Shxt = unfuckwittable
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever"   New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever" Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 11:47 pm

Can't wait!! He's going back to the old dark Tech!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever"   New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever" Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 1:04 am

I thought Like I Died was the single? And In The Trunk was creative, sick, and just dope overall. Where'd you hear that Justice?

Also, Just, did you know Lejo died?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever"   New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever" Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 7:46 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
its a song called Blackened the Sun it came out a while ago

That snippet is pretty weak IMO
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever"   New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever" Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 9:26 am

N3R0 of 0nSlaught3r wrote:
I thought Like I Died was the single? And In The Trunk was creative, sick, and just dope overall. Where'd you hear that Justice?

Also, Just, did you know Lejo died?

What TO (co-owner of Strange) posted on another forum (http://siccness.net/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=73) was that a track list that had those songs on it was fake.... I guess they still could be on there, but the fact that they were all leaked before Sickology 101 was released, makes me think that they won't....

Where did you hear that about Lejo? I haven't heard anything about it, and after a quick search couldn't find anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever"   New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever" Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 9:51 am

On his Last.Fm account a few people have "R.I.P. Lejo"
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever"   New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever" Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 8:51 am

F.U.N. off of K.O.D.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever"   New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever" Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 10:05 am

Justice wrote:
Like I Died and In the Trunk won't be on KOD according to Travis O'Guin.....

According to the pre-order on his site they will be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever"   New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever" Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 11:26 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever"   New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever" Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 12:31 am

I haven't listened to a full snippet song posted - but the minutes I have heard have got me hype. He may top Killer with this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever"   New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever" Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 9:18 am

Somebody said "Sleeping Beauty is really old...but it doesn't sound like it. Justice would know.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever"   New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever" Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 9:42 pm

anyone seen the cover yet it looks dope.

New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever" 34edjqo
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever"   New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever" Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 11:00 pm

N3R0 of 0nSlaught3r wrote:
Somebody said "Sleeping Beauty is really old...but it doesn't sound like it. Justice would know.

Sleeping Beauty was a free download if you bought Everready at FYE.
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever"   New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever" Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 7:41 am

You have collaborated with the likes of E-40, Eminem and 2 Pac. Anyone else you would like to collab with?

Tech: I’ve always wanted to collaborate with System of a Down. I just finished a song called “Killing You” with Corey Taylor of Slipknot for the new album K.O.D.

Full interview:
http://www.sdentertainer.com/music/tech-n9ne-%E2%80%94-the-man-behind-the-painted-face/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever"   New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever" Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 2:36 pm

Corey Fuckin Taylor. Damn. I hope Corey spits on that one, he's got some skills (fuck the haters). I know they're cool because Sid Djs for Tech everytime they come to Des Moines. Maybe Sid made a beat too? That'd be bad-fuckin-ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever"   New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Tech N9ne Interview, Says KOD Will Be His "Darkest Album Ever"
Page 1 of 1