Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's more stupid(er)?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

What's more stupid(er)? Empty
PostSubject: What's more stupid(er)?   What's more stupid(er)? Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 11:23 pm

Whats more stupid? Working a job that barely pays 500 bi-weekly and saving 5 mos. worth of checks to buy a 4,000 dollar chain. Or selling crack to aquire said piece of jewelry?

On one hand earning it is the honest way to go,but its only a piece of vanity, And youve worked over a quarter of a year to get it with a tedious job. Selling drugs would have you aquire it faster but youre putting your freedom and life on the line.
Think about it a little.

I know you may op to do neither but imagine if you had to choose 1 direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's more stupid(er)?   What's more stupid(er)? Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 11:56 pm

Both are equally retarded.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: What's more stupid(er)?   What's more stupid(er)? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 1:29 am

co-soign Nero, 500 dollars for every 2 weeks sounds like shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's more stupid(er)?   What's more stupid(er)? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 10:14 am

I say saving up all your checks to get it is ignorant but it shows said person is willing to work for what they want and have the disciple to wait.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: What's more stupid(er)?   What's more stupid(er)? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 8:14 pm

Screw the job and the crack! Go down to a resort and rob all the white tourists. Ha Ha Ha Ha! Big Grin

I'm just playin people. Ya know I love ya!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's more stupid(er)?   What's more stupid(er)? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 8:18 pm

Ummm. the crack is probably stupider...

if you work and spend your money I assume you still have the bare necessities...
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: What's more stupid(er)?   What's more stupid(er)? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 9:57 pm

Jewelry in and of itself is a pointless investment. Odds are if you're working such shit jobs whoever you're hanging out with can't tell if it's real or fake so who are you really trying to impress?
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: What's more stupid(er)?   What's more stupid(er)? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 10:08 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
Jewelry in and of itself is a pointless investment. Odds are if you're working such shit jobs whoever you're hanging out with can't tell if it's real or fake so who are you really trying to impress?

Yeah, standing on a busstop with said chain and no car is silly. But it beats taking a shower with Leroy.
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

PostSubject: Re: What's more stupid(er)?   What's more stupid(er)? Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 3:31 pm

Jewelry is for old women. It cracks me up seeing a bunch of tough guy thugs covered in diamond encrusted everything like a gaudy old white bitch. so gay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's more stupid(er)?   What's more stupid(er)? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 5:48 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Whats more stupid? Working a job that barely pays 500 bi-weekly and saving 5 mos. worth of checks to buy a 4,000 dollar chain. Or selling crack to aquire said piece of jewelry?

On one hand earning it is the honest way to go,but its only a piece of vanity, And youve worked over a quarter of a year to get it with a tedious job. Selling drugs would have you aquire it faster but youre putting your freedom and life on the line.
Think about it a little.

I know you may op to do neither but imagine if you had to choose 1 direction.

There is nothing wrong with honest work, but if you are saving up for a $4000.00 chain, then that's dumb. As long as I have a car, can pay ALL of my bills, and eat good,I'm ok. Then again, I could care less about jewelry to the point where I have to save money for it. Selling crack for a chain just means the person is dumb anyway and they have their priorities backwards.

LMAO @ Haterex. Exactly, plus you have to add the fur coat to the mix. For a while, rappers were looking like gay polar bears. They were killing me with that shit. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's more stupid(er)?   What's more stupid(er)? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's more stupid(er)?
Page 1 of 1