Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye

Go down 
+2
Shaun
Laced With Slang
6 posters
AuthorMessage

New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye Empty
PostSubject: New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye   New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 11:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye   New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 11:51 pm

well, at least Em kills it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye   New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 11:52 pm

Yeah Em fucking murdered that shit...crazy...I hope he spits like that on Relapse II. Relapse one was cool but it was missing a joint where he spit like that. Hopefully the joint with Alchemist he's on that level (Insult To Injury).
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye   New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 12:43 am

"Relapse one was cool but it was missing a joint where he spit like that."

I didn't listen to the song, yet, but 'Underground' isn't Em ripping ish?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye   New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 12:47 am

i dont listen to any of them clowns
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye   New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 12:50 am

Me neither!

Except Em, sometimes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye   New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 12:54 am

Underground is dope, but...I like this style better.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye   New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 2:37 am

hyphy4life wrote:
i dont listen to any of them clowns

Says the man with a clown for an avatar...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye   New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 7:36 am

The song is ok. I hate the chorus, but I heard Em drop a good verse, and Drake even outshined a lazy Kanye and regular Lil Wayne on that track.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye   New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 10:08 am

Yeah, Drake impressed me quite a bit on this one. Maybe he'll live up to the hype to a certain extent if he can stay away from that "Every Girl" type shit and spit lyrics for a change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye   New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 1:11 pm

Eminem
Drake (Not a bad verse)
Weezy
Yeezy (Awful verse)

My rankings.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye   New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 1:13 pm

That's what I was thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye   New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 1:18 pm

Steve wrote:
Eminem
Drake (Not a bad verse)
Weezy
Yeezy (Awful verse)

My rankings.

Co-Sign, Em murdered the track, and I actually dug Drake's verse as well.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye   New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 7:24 pm

I think Drake is downplaying his rhyming. He is just doing what the mainstream wants. If it was real hip hop, we would see a totally different person on the mic. Instead, he is always on this girl shit. Therefore, I can't fathom listening to his music.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye   New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 7:52 pm

^ thats exactly what ive been trying to say about Drake you said it perfectly though. I feel like its not "him" on the mic so i dont wanna hear it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye   New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 7:57 pm

He's not downplaying his rhyming you clowns...he's an R N B artist, I'm sure he has ghostwriters. He has said before R N B is his love and he would rather be an R N B artist.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye   New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 8:22 pm

c'mon man

not saying thats great either but you can tell he changed his style for the industry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye   New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 8:29 pm

I love drake...
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye   New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 1:32 pm

This seems like Eminem is worried about being relevant. I could see a collab with Kanye, but these other two?

At any other point in his career he would've outright victimized them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye   New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New song with Drake, Wayne, EMINEM, and Ye
Page 1 of 1