Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers: Empty
PostSubject: Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers:   Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers: Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 5:41 am

What the fuck is wrong with you? Maybe you just don't give a fuck anymore Linker but if that's the case just give up Admin powers and leave it to Terry or SRP...I doubt SRP would approve these guys, but if so what the fuck man?

post_mordem, zinety, tha_instigator, "lounge" (who is hyphy), and more. this is gay. quit fuckin around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers:   Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers: Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 9:47 am

Lounge has been around a lot longer than Hyphy.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers:   Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers: Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 9:48 am

N3R0 of 0nSlaught3r wrote:
Lounge has been around a lot longer than Hyphy.

Lounge created his account after I deleted Hyphy, and they have the same lame avatar. You be the judge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers:   Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers: Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 9:50 am

Really? I thought there was a lounge on here a long ass time ago.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers:   Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers: Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 9:53 am

Lounge was on Steve's forum and Amazon, but i don't think he registered here.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers:   Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers: Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 10:16 am

I registered here only a couple days ago... for the first time... just haven't bothered til now... Wow, I see people are still paranoid about people faking shit, nothing changes I guess, except maybe now I know the feeling of being accused! lol I really dont need to defend myself, enough people here know I have been on the Amazon forum for years. If someone had an avatar of Playa Fly before I got here, I wouldn't know it... Besides that, if I was someone with a deleted account, please credit me with enough intelligence to not come back with the same avatar!? That said, if I am not wanted here, then so be it. I am prepared to have my account deleted in principle if that is what people want, go for it if you think I am fake, but don't forget, I've been around to witness the day when your previously unknown names where popping up on Amazon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers:   Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers: Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 11:55 am

bitches need to lighten up and get over themselves... shit ain't that serious..if people sign up with fake accounts to read what is posted let them - if they start trouble then say something...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers:   Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers: Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 12:50 pm

Word^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers:   Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers: Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 12:55 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Word^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Or...

If they get the forum shut down, then say something. But, since that has never happened, we don't have much cause for concern, right?

Riiiiiiight...

lol
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers:   Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers: Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 6:11 pm

We can't go living in fear though Norf, although I understand what you're saying. It is many people here that are joint contributors to the creation of some of the fake accounts. I'm not a psychologist (I leave that title to Organjazz man... or is it "psychoanalyst" title he claims) but I think guys like M.Smith, V.lopez, was probably pushed over the edge with insults from people to the point that it must've been too much. The only way for them to deal with that and retaliate was the resulting fake accounts, it was probably a way for them to feel more in power and have the upper hand with the thought of being anonymous. People always say "it's only the internet", but things really do affect many people regardless, we've all seen the proof.. Whether or not people give a damn is another issue, but maybe it's just something to keep in mind when communicating over the net! As for the other random fakes that appeared from video games forum, well I don't know what's up with those ones, maybe kids with nothing better to do.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers:   Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers: Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 6:20 pm

Oh, and sorry for earlier if I sound too serious, but I just wanted to prove my point and finish this episode of me being a fake account before it begins, alright Steve. For the record, I do not listen to or particularly like hyphy music either lol, I'm strictly old school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers:   Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers: Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 6:50 pm

yeah, Lounge responded and this is the real deal... like I said, we just need to lighten up a little...
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers:   Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers: Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 7:02 pm

lounge wrote:
We can't go living in fear though Norf, although I understand what you're saying. It is many people here that are joint contributors to the creation of some of the fake accounts. I'm not a psychologist (I leave that title to Organjazz man... or is it "psychoanalyst" title he claims) but I think guys like M.Smith, V.lopez, was probably pushed over the edge with insults from people to the point that it must've been too much. The only way for them to deal with that and retaliate was the resulting fake accounts, it was probably a way for them to feel more in power and have the upper hand with the thought of being anonymous. People always say "it's only the internet", but things really do affect many people regardless, we've all seen the proof.. Whether or not people give a damn is another issue, but maybe it's just something to keep in mind when communicating over the net! As for the other random fakes that appeared from video games forum, well I don't know what's up with those ones, maybe kids with nothing better to do.

No, I totally agree with you. I was just saying, folks behave as if a negative outcome isn't a possibility when it clearly is. I totally get what you're saying, though, man.

Welcome to the forum...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers:   Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers: Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 9:27 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
bitches need to lighten up and get over themselves... shit ain't that serious..if people sign up with fake accounts to read what is posted let them - if they start trouble then say something...

In that case SRP... I think steve is here just to cause trouble. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers:   Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers: Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 1:42 am

Kopasetick wrote:
No, I totally agree with you. I was just saying, folks behave as if a negative outcome isn't a possibility when it clearly is. I totally get what you're saying, though, man.

Welcome to the forum...

Yeah that's it, I might've misunderstood then what you were meaning at first .. And thanks for the welcome!
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers:   Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers: Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 1:48 am

Hey there Yogi bear, K-Rob..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers:   Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers: Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 2:01 am

What Up Lounge hope you stick around man! We can sure use your p.o.v. on these polls.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers:   Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers: Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 11:40 am

lounge wrote:
Hey there Yogi bear, K-Rob..

Jus chillin, whats good lounge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers:   Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Linker/SRP/Whoever is approving these jokers:
Page 1 of 1