Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's old I know

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

It's old I know Empty
PostSubject: It's old I know   It's old I know Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 2:05 am

Sorry this is old news, but I just saw the video for the first time today. Jose Canseco fighting against giant Asian dude in a MMA match and getting his ass whip...lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

It's old I know Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's old I know   It's old I know Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 2:23 am

hahahahahahaha jose & the ref look like midgets.
Back to top Go down

It's old I know Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's old I know   It's old I know Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 9:09 am

SRP and I were talking about this the day it happened. I know asia's like a day behind or whatever, but c'mon man.
Back to top Go down

It's old I know Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's old I know   It's old I know Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 3:22 pm

I've seen this before.

And Tran, I apologize for the racial slur the other day. Even though we don't see eye to eye, I was wrong for that and I'll refrain from ever using slurs like that again.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

It's old I know Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's old I know   It's old I know Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 7:23 pm

Canseco got sonned dude! CHOI IS YO DADDY!
Back to top Go down

It's old I know Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's old I know   It's old I know Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 7:31 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
I've seen this before.

And Tran, I apologize for the racial slur the other day. Even though we don't see eye to eye, I was wrong for that and I'll refrain from ever using slurs like that again.

Apology accepted KJ.
Back to top Go down

It's old I know Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's old I know   It's old I know Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 7:33 pm

N3R0 of 0nSlaught3r wrote:
SRP and I were talking about this the day it happened. I know asia's like a day behind or whatever, but c'mon man.

Smh n3m0. Actually, Asia is one day ahead of the United States. It's Sept 4th over there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's old I know Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's old I know   It's old I know Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's old I know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: