Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tragedy/Trez-Lethal Weapon

Go down 

How You Feelin
Wack
Tragedy/Trez-Lethal Weapon Vote_lcap33%Tragedy/Trez-Lethal Weapon Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Ehh
 33% [ 1 ]
Dec
Tragedy/Trez-Lethal Weapon Vote_lcap0%Tragedy/Trez-Lethal Weapon Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dope
 33% [ 1 ]
That Classic QB Shit
Tragedy/Trez-Lethal Weapon Vote_lcap0%Tragedy/Trez-Lethal Weapon Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage

Tragedy/Trez-Lethal Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Tragedy/Trez-Lethal Weapon   Tragedy/Trez-Lethal Weapon Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 12:55 pm

This is listed as a mixtape, but overall it's a dope album. After a booty fuckin review on HipHopDx, I decided to check this out for myself and so far so good. Right now I'll give it a 4.0 (yes, the same number I gave Survival Skills, it's dope). I enable vote cancel on all the threads I start so if you're fickel like me you can change your opinion (we all change our minds). ALSO I'm going to start doing this for every album I listen to, so we can expand our review section and get a cross-section of opinions on albums for all the noob's. Peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy/Trez-Lethal Weapon   Tragedy/Trez-Lethal Weapon Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 1:29 pm

I ain't heard this, but Trez is a wack booty emcee so I gave this a wack. Cancel that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy/Trez-Lethal Weapon   Tragedy/Trez-Lethal Weapon Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 1:00 am

Cancel yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy/Trez-Lethal Weapon   Tragedy/Trez-Lethal Weapon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tragedy/Trez-Lethal Weapon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Reviews-
Jump to: