Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Saigon/Just Blaze Video Bitches

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

New Saigon/Just Blaze Video Bitches Empty
PostSubject: New Saigon/Just Blaze Video Bitches   New Saigon/Just Blaze Video Bitches Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 12:03 am

Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: New Saigon/Just Blaze Video Bitches   New Saigon/Just Blaze Video Bitches Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 12:09 am

lol

Saigon did an autotune song...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Saigon/Just Blaze Video Bitches   New Saigon/Just Blaze Video Bitches Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 12:35 am

Are you seriously surprised?
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: New Saigon/Just Blaze Video Bitches   New Saigon/Just Blaze Video Bitches Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 4:00 pm

I'm surprised at how full of shit this dude is turning out to be.

His whole steez was integrity and anti-violence when he first came around. Now he's just another gangster with a gay hook.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Saigon/Just Blaze Video Bitches   New Saigon/Just Blaze Video Bitches Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 4:09 pm

Dope track, thanks for posting it N3R0. I could see something like that get some radio play.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: New Saigon/Just Blaze Video Bitches   New Saigon/Just Blaze Video Bitches Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 4:31 am

This is the grandfather of T.I.'s Live Your Life. This was confirmed by Just and Saigon. This song is 2 years old.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: New Saigon/Just Blaze Video Bitches   New Saigon/Just Blaze Video Bitches Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 12:59 pm

I think it's dope. Especially for it to be 2 years old.

Not really sure how this track is gangster, though. I got a message out of it...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: New Saigon/Just Blaze Video Bitches   New Saigon/Just Blaze Video Bitches Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 1:55 pm

Kopasetick wrote:
I think it's dope. Especially for it to be 2 years old.

Not really sure how this track is gangster, though. I got a message out of it...

Wasn't commenting on this track in particular, mostly just my disillusionment with Saigon, in general.

The song being 2 years old excuses the autotune, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Saigon/Just Blaze Video Bitches   New Saigon/Just Blaze Video Bitches Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 2:07 pm

Thats a tight azz song, why not drop the fucking album aready!!??!!! The hell with a Warning Shots 2 this single is to strong for a unofficial album. The video is in HD isn't it..lol.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: New Saigon/Just Blaze Video Bitches   New Saigon/Just Blaze Video Bitches Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 3:04 pm

"The video is in HD isn't it"

LOL!!

I think his official album was going to really drop to years, and that's why this single was made. But with the label politics, I guess they held out on this single for 2 years. I guess Saigon would have had his just due before T.I.'s track hit the streets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Saigon/Just Blaze Video Bitches   New Saigon/Just Blaze Video Bitches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Saigon/Just Blaze Video Bitches
Page 1 of 1