Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tung Twista- Runnin' Off At Da Mouth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Tung Twista- Runnin' Off At Da Mouth Empty
PostSubject: Tung Twista- Runnin' Off At Da Mouth   Tung Twista- Runnin' Off At Da Mouth Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 2:26 am

Haven't listened to this album in about a year, and just spun it. Still as dope as I remember it. Definitely my favorite Twista album of all time; probably makes my top 10 of the Midwest, too. Dope beats, reminesent of golden age East Coast production; soulful, with scratching and samples throughout. Twista is on top of his game here, too. None of that poppy Twista of the past decade. Just dope fun oriented, quick spitting. If you haven't heard it, I can link it up for anyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tung Twista- Runnin' Off At Da Mouth   Tung Twista- Runnin' Off At Da Mouth Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 2:31 am

Link me up man I have been sleeping on it for too long...
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Tung Twista- Runnin' Off At Da Mouth   Tung Twista- Runnin' Off At Da Mouth Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 2:40 am

Shaun wrote:
Haven't listened to this album in about a year, and just spun it. Still as dope as I remember it. Definitely my favorite Twista album of all time; probably makes my top 10 of the Midwest, too. Dope beats, reminesent of golden age East Coast production; soulful, with scratching and samples throughout. Twista is on top of his game here, too. None of that poppy Twista of the past decade. Just dope fun oriented, quick spitting. If you haven't heard it, I can link it up for anyone

will check this out shauh, sounds good!!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Tung Twista- Runnin' Off At Da Mouth   Tung Twista- Runnin' Off At Da Mouth Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 2:42 am

I'll PM it to both of you once I get it uploaded
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Tung Twista- Runnin' Off At Da Mouth   Tung Twista- Runnin' Off At Da Mouth Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 2:48 am

Shaun wrote:
I'll PM it to both of you once I get it uploaded

sltight thanks dude, can't wait to heear this shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tung Twista- Runnin' Off At Da Mouth   Tung Twista- Runnin' Off At Da Mouth Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 10:56 am

Co sign shaun, this is a dope azz CD!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tung Twista- Runnin' Off At Da Mouth   Tung Twista- Runnin' Off At Da Mouth Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 8:26 am

I've always wanted to check out Twista before he became a pimp. Link me up!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tung Twista- Runnin' Off At Da Mouth   Tung Twista- Runnin' Off At Da Mouth Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 10:07 am

We haven't got a link yet Scott so good luck..lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tung Twista- Runnin' Off At Da Mouth   Tung Twista- Runnin' Off At Da Mouth Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 10:13 am

If you just type "Tung Twista Runnin Off At Da Mouth Blogspot" into google, I just got 12 links.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Tung Twista- Runnin' Off At Da Mouth   Tung Twista- Runnin' Off At Da Mouth Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 1:58 pm

Sorry, guys. I sent out PMs, and I guess it didn't go through...
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Tung Twista- Runnin' Off At Da Mouth   Tung Twista- Runnin' Off At Da Mouth Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 2:43 pm

Shaun wrote:
Sorry, guys. I sent out PMs, and I guess it didn't go through...

nah I got mines dude, I just haven't gotten around to spinning it... thanks for the hookup though.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Tung Twista- Runnin' Off At Da Mouth   Tung Twista- Runnin' Off At Da Mouth Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 2:52 pm

Yeah, I checked, and your's sent, but Kev's didn't lol.

I resent the link to Kev and Segway, so let me know if you guys got it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tung Twista- Runnin' Off At Da Mouth   Tung Twista- Runnin' Off At Da Mouth Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 3:00 pm

I got it thanks man.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Tung Twista- Runnin' Off At Da Mouth   Tung Twista- Runnin' Off At Da Mouth Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 8:44 pm

One of his best efforts IMO. I heard this about a decade ago and had bought it for 2.99 used. The CD now goes for over $100. I should have kept that joint. The twista nowadays is very bland and tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tung Twista- Runnin' Off At Da Mouth   Tung Twista- Runnin' Off At Da Mouth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tung Twista- Runnin' Off At Da Mouth
Page 1 of 1