Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

T-Kash - Brains All Over The Streets

Go down 
AuthorMessage

T-Kash - Brains All Over The Streets Empty
PostSubject: T-Kash - Brains All Over The Streets   T-Kash - Brains All Over The Streets Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2009, 11:19 pm

So I copped this off eMusic and so far lyrically T-KASH remains on point but I am waiting for the production to pick up. Some of the songs sounded just like a simple loop and not to the quality of the production on Acid Reflex. Need to spin this more to give it a good evaluation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T-Kash - Brains All Over The Streets   T-Kash - Brains All Over The Streets Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2009, 11:28 pm

Yeah I have only played it once and i'm waiting till I bump it in the ride. It is a good album only thing that keeps it from great right now is it is to safe. It is basically a part 2 of his 1st album which is not a bad thing it is well worth the money but it can in the future create a problem if he does not switch up that production from Paris and expand. I think that is what keeps Paris off the overall great hip hop radar also is he talks about the samething on every trk to a degree and rarely changes the pace. I'm sure he saves a lot of budget money producing his own beats and that is smart but after 15+ yrs in the game I think he needs some young producers to give him a different sound. And T Kash needs to stop following that pattern after this album because we already got a Paris we need a T-Kash and for him to show us what makes him different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T-Kash - Brains All Over The Streets   T-Kash - Brains All Over The Streets Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2009, 11:31 pm

Yeah, he does do the same song basically alot. He tries to switch it up but fades back into like verses that are interchangeable from track to track. I usually don't mind Paris production. Like for stuff he makes on his own without samples he usually keeps it plenty funky and dope, but on this CD it sounds sometimes like he was happy just making a 4 bar loop and repeating over and over and production needs a little more variety in it to be good. The production picks up some in the middle of the album, but still he could use some help. Like The Coup lending a hand - all that talent in the bay - I think he could get some better production and have a breakout album cause he has that mix of street/political.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T-Kash - Brains All Over The Streets   T-Kash - Brains All Over The Streets Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 8:30 pm

Well I just listened to this album for the 2nd time in the ride and it is even better. The basslines and beats on this album go hard and lyrically Kash smashes. I give it a 4.0 as of now and top 5 of 2009. If y'all still sleeping wake up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T-Kash - Brains All Over The Streets   T-Kash - Brains All Over The Streets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T-Kash - Brains All Over The Streets
Page 1 of 1