Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dang Trotter's crazy cab stories no.1

Go down 
+2
Esco
Dang! Trotter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Dang Trotter's crazy cab stories no.1 Empty
PostSubject: Dang Trotter's crazy cab stories no.1   Dang Trotter's crazy cab stories no.1 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009, 7:09 pm

I pick these guys up from a bar who was with the Barnum and Bailey circus. These guys were like the odd couple. One was hispanic,short,ears like a mouse, and spoke such a strong NY accent you'd think he was additioning for a broadway play. The other dude was a tall slow talking White dude from Illinios. These guys wanted a hooker for the night. I told them I didn't know any but if I see one on the way I'll pick one up. I actually had to take Washington on the way to their distenation any way. Washington is also known as "the strip" at night time,as seen on the TV show COPS. So I pick up this skinny White girl who looks like Courtney Cox on crack. The guys then started laughing and giggling and said to each other "We're gonna cornroll this bitch" right in front of her. The distination I was taking them to was this train. Circus people travel by train. I had to hit a dirt road to get to their boxcar. We actaully passed by a boxcar full of eleghants and we could hear them roar. The slutty hooker said "OH NO, youre not gonna have me do freaky shit with animals,are you?" Then one of the guys said "No, but we do have like 50 fuckin' chinks (Chinese) on this train who never been with a White bitch before so you have a great potential to make money.

3 hrs later they call me on my cellphone to pick her back up. She got in my cab exhausted,smelling like shit, and counting a wad of cash.

THESE STORIES ARE TRUE EVENTS
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Dang Trotter's crazy cab stories no.1   Dang Trotter's crazy cab stories no.1 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009, 7:16 pm

Lol, nice crazy story you got there.... Did you at least get the bitch to pay you a great amount since she came out with all that cash?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dang Trotter's crazy cab stories no.1   Dang Trotter's crazy cab stories no.1 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009, 7:17 pm

ROFLMAO! Wow.
Back to top Go down
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.

PostSubject: Re: Dang Trotter's crazy cab stories no.1   Dang Trotter's crazy cab stories no.1 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009, 9:33 pm

WTF BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
SkinnyTheFloridian
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
SkinnyTheFloridian

PostSubject: Re: Dang Trotter's crazy cab stories no.1   Dang Trotter's crazy cab stories no.1 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009, 11:08 pm

LMFAO! you shoulda told the two guys to break you off some cash since you found a hooker for them
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

PostSubject: Re: Dang Trotter's crazy cab stories no.1   Dang Trotter's crazy cab stories no.1 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009, 11:56 pm

Did she have feces in her hair?
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Dang Trotter's crazy cab stories no.1   Dang Trotter's crazy cab stories no.1 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 10:26 pm

That's going to be an unpleasant flashback when she kicks the habit. I don't even want to imagine everything she did for that wad. I bet she left some pimp smiling.

Say DT next time you throw one of this up you should add some somber jazz and a Detective Film Noir voiceover to tell the story, make it cab stories by gaslight.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Dang Trotter's crazy cab stories no.1   Dang Trotter's crazy cab stories no.1 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct 2012, 12:08 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dang Trotter's crazy cab stories no.1   Dang Trotter's crazy cab stories no.1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dang Trotter's crazy cab stories no.1
Page 1 of 1