Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Jay-Z Sale At Best Buy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Big Jay-Z Sale At Best Buy Empty
PostSubject: Big Jay-Z Sale At Best Buy   Big Jay-Z Sale At Best Buy Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 6:14 pm

I know we got a lot of haters.. but all his CDs are 7.99 at best buy through saturday - including reasonable doubt, black album, blue print...

I picked up Vol. 2 and 3 as they were the two I was missing...
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Big Jay-Z Sale At Best Buy   Big Jay-Z Sale At Best Buy Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 9:03 pm

Is that Reasonable Doubt the remastered version? Because I have the old one when it was first released.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Jay-Z Sale At Best Buy   Big Jay-Z Sale At Best Buy Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 9:25 pm

I assume it is the remastered version - I think they are long out of the OG press.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Big Jay-Z Sale At Best Buy   Big Jay-Z Sale At Best Buy Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 9:50 pm

Yeah, you're right because the OG version is more expensive. Plus, the sound quality isn't that great considering the technology they were using 13 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Big Jay-Z Sale At Best Buy   Big Jay-Z Sale At Best Buy Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 1:42 am

As a Jay-Z fan I implore you not to buy this album. Jay got really lazy on this album, and buying it would send the wrong message. Hova needs to step his game up or finally retire because if he keeps down the blueprint 3 path and makes more songs like Young Forever his career will forever be tarnished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Jay-Z Sale At Best Buy   Big Jay-Z Sale At Best Buy Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 8:58 am

"niggas like my old shit, if you want my old shit buy my old records"

he made lines like that for haters like you halfshark
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Big Jay-Z Sale At Best Buy   Big Jay-Z Sale At Best Buy Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 5:43 pm

"As a Jay-Z fan I implore you not to buy this album. Jay got really lazy on this album, and buying it would send the wrong message. Hova needs to step his game up or finally retire because if he keeps down the blueprint 3 path and makes more songs like Young Forever his career will forever be tarnished."

I never really cared for his stuff after the first album. BP1 had some jams on it as well as AG, but I think Jay is just making shit for the hell of it now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Jay-Z Sale At Best Buy   Big Jay-Z Sale At Best Buy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Jay-Z Sale At Best Buy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: