Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

N.F.L. Predictions Week 4

Go down 
+14
Dwight
booerns
Highsmith
Funk Seoul Brother
parker lewis
Justice
Alan
ACRID"
Shaun
Laced With Slang
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
T. Myers
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
D.Powell
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Oct 2009, 7:34 am

Zuri The Ghost A.B.N. wrote:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 193679

You Tried. Im bleeding but your the one that took this shit personal WOW. Your business must be on the decline. I mean fo'real I said nothing about your ass but yet you started name calling like a sucker because what, you got your panties in a bunch over the internet. And yes I went to Africa when I was 16, I went to Ghana excuse my folks for wanting me to be cultured. Talking about I lost ni99a you lost when you took shit personal on the internet. Im sorry I have opinion, but damn little boy your acting like I pissed in your girls mouth before you kissed her. But I get it now you internet N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 315977 (bangin). My bad lil D. Also stop taking my joke about bleeding ni99a I said that shit on Amazon like 2 years ago. Lol

But Im done with you lil d, my pops told me along time ago dont argue with idiots. Now I see why. So if you respond to this here's my response "Kiss Ass and Suck Dick" lol

Ok Im Done Ok Bye

LOL, who is this guy man?? actually your the one taking football picks quite personal....telling me that you got your name from an african village when you where 16, telling me your the "proud" owner of "15" businesses, telling me that you have a "$$400,000" house with "2.3" cars..lol

all of this sounds very personal to me man, I didn't ask for any of that information yet because I believe that your team completely SUCKS you felt the need to inform me and everyone else of all your personal lies..umm I mean business and then you end each and every paragraph with your very own personal signature slogan "Okay I'm Done Bye"

"Zuri" go get some help man, because your lost out in the wilderness, you need a woman or maybe in your case a man to make you feel better man, just because someone doesn't happen to like something you like is no reason to act the way you've been acting, your the one who got personal...I've just been shooting down everything you say and crackin' on your ass and really having fun while doing it too...thanks for the amusement "Zuri", you've been really easy to have a little bit of fun with (no homo)...thanks for the laughs man...

Last edited by D.Powell on Thu 01 Oct 2009, 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Oct 2009, 7:38 am

Oh D.Powell thinks Im wack Sad Im going to go cry in the corner now. Oh how good is your team if you barely beat a team thats 3rd in the division and gave you 21 points ? You do realize if you weren't spotted those points you would have only scored 10 point. I mean if y'all are that good they should have crushed Dallas but they didnt, but they did cry bitches abt being tripped. You act like Dallas lost by 20 to the Giants but they only won by basically default or by luck. You dont sound like a fan you sound more like a groupie. N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 130160

EXCUSES...EXCUSES!!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Oct 2009, 7:38 am

They beat the Bengals by pure luck not skill. Come on try again this is fun. The Cowboys with all those turnovers still almost beat the Giants. Actually because of one freak play inparticular (which was the interception off Witten's foot). If it wasnt for that one play y'all would have lost by four. And try agian with the nicknames them joints are wack.

Im Done Ok Bye

EXCUSES.....EXCUSES...!!!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Oct 2009, 7:42 am

WTF has T.O. done for the Bills. Not a fucking thing so try again, that bunny hit the wall last year wtf are you talking abt. I remember Tiki Barber basically saying Eli wasnt shit so who gives a fuck abt what Emmit, Tony and Troy's dumbass has to say besides you. Also when a QB throw 3 ints and you score off all them guess wht you were basically spotted 21 points duh.

Im Done Ok Bye

EXCUSES....EXCUSES!!!

Hello everybody my name is "Zuri" and I'm a loser who needs to have EXCUSES for a good natured debate...lol

🐉 N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 634669
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Oct 2009, 8:15 am

Anybody know where to track down detailed NFL stats?

I need help with my bets. I'm not into guessing when money's on the line.

Appreciated
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Oct 2009, 1:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Oct 2009, 1:03 pm

You and your online gaming
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 8:05 pm

Cowboys 27 to 21. The Jets take their first L and the Ravens show the Patriots what real teams are made of. Also, Pittsburgh goes to 1 and 3.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 10:36 am

KJ (NY, NY)
Is it time to drop Caddy? No one will take him in a trade

JIM MCCORMICK
What's up fellow fantasy fiends? KJ, I feel you, I've tried to shop Caddy to no avail as well, but hold onto him, as the byes and injuries enter the fray he'll have more value, that, and he gets a shot today with more looks.

LOL KJ makes an appearance on ESPN
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 10:39 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 10:47 am

To top it off it might have been Romped posing as KJ since he has Cadillac. Poor guy.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 11:06 am

smh! now it's not as funny since KJ does not have Caddy.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 11:08 am

Yeah but when I saw the name KJ from NY I busted out laughing. I guess KJ has an admirer.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 11:29 am

LMAO if that was Romped it is fucking hilarious, woudlve been funnier if it was actually KJ
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 11:39 am

Indeed slang. I could not believe it.
Back to top Go down
booerns
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
booerns

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 12:31 pm

Jets win, Pats win, Charges win, and Brett Farve will further extend his record of most career picks and will single handedly lose the game against the Packers. None of the other games are worth predictions.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 12:43 pm

KJ is from Conneticutt, so you are wrong
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 1:46 pm

Oh well....meh
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 6:59 pm

CISE- whos the chick??????
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 7:01 pm

Molly Querim. My new love.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 7:25 pm

Ummmm "Zuri" the magic ghost

BRONCOS- 17 cowsluts 10

Your team sucks big huge phat testicles my dude..

and of course your going to make 5,000 EXCUSES why they lost

"oh if Tony would have only thrown it to me"

"oh if Demarcus Ware had only sacked him one more time"

Yo, "Zuri" go back to that african village you got your name from and go put your face in one of those out house bathroom toilets my dude..you got SHIT all over you man.....LMAO!!!

Thanks Mr.Orton and Mr.Marshall for that win...I HATE the cowsluts...lol
Back to top Go down
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 7:28 pm

It really meant that much to you huh. LOL
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 7:32 pm

It was a hell of a game... I really thought we were going to blow it at the end.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 7:34 pm

It really meant that much to you huh. LOL

Yeah my dude it meant THAT much to me..to laugh at you man...just like I'm sure you would've had Denver lost

Dallas is NOT going to do anything with Romo as QB and Phillips as coach...plain and simple..they can forget it..

GO GIANTS!
Back to top Go down
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 7:38 pm

Nope brah if you recall on the Amazon forum I never was the one saying I told you so. Because I never cared to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 7:51 pm

Romo sucks ass, that's 2 consecutive games without a TD pass.

I hope that heel injury to Eli isn't serious though.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 11:51 pm

once again my fantasy team is ripping shit, thats 3 in a row
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 8:00 am

KJ Styles wrote:

Brees has gone two consedcutive games without a TD pass too. Just thought i should point that out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 7:39 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

Brees has gone two consedcutive games without a TD pass too. Just thought i should point that out.

The difference with that is, the Saints WON 2 straight.

The Cowboys LOST yesterday, and only won last week because Jake Delhomme sucks more.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 7:44 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

The difference with that is, the Saints WON 2 straight.

The Cowboys LOST yesterday, and only won last week because Jake Delhomme sucks more.

Maybe i'm reading your post wrong, but it reads like you're saying Romo sucks and his lack of TD's is your reasoning.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 12:18 am

N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Rape

Totally murked this sucka in my other league. My lineup (hard to see) was Rodgers, Steve Smith, Derrick Mason, Pierre Garcon, MJD, Kevin Smith, Jermichael Finley, Giants kicker, and Bengals D.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 12:37 am

Cise Starr wrote:
N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Rape

Totally murked this sucka in my other league. My lineup (hard to see) was Rodgers, Steve Smith, Derrick Mason, Pierre Garcon, MJD, Kevin Smith, Jermichael Finley, Giants kicker, and Bengals D.

Nice, and you have an appropriate team name. Royal does suck.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 5:24 pm

What the fuck are you talking about I didnt excuses for shit. Also why have resulted to name calling brah. Ive played football and basketball, and I was offered scholarship for but lost it because of criminal issues. Im far from a loser I own a 400,000 dollar home and couple of cars. For some odd reason your faggot ass took this personal like I fucked your girl in the ass and left condom in your busted ass Nike's. Until you own 5 business shut the fuck up from talking to me brah abt someone being a loser. You dont own shit you barely own your name ni99a. As for the name when I went to Africa that was the name a woman in the village gave me. So :N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 503434: Here's a link for the meaning of the name
http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/meaning_of_Zuri.html

I cant believe you took this personal its the internet genius.

As for KJ I applauded for presenting facts and not taking this personal like this asshole did. Tony Dorsett said what he said and to tell you the truth for most part he's right Tony does have prove himself period. He has a terrible record in Dec. but agian this has nothing to do with the Denver game. Dallas should when this easily.

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 5:33 pm

Half wrote:
What the fuck are you talking about I didnt excuses for shit. Also why have resulted to name calling brah. Ive played football and basketball, and I was offered scholarship for but lost it because of criminal issues. Im far from a loser I own a 400,000 dollar home and couple of cars. For some odd reason your faggot ass took this personal like I fucked your girl in the ass and left condom in your busted ass Nike's. Until you own 5 business shut the fuck up from talking to me brah abt someone being a loser. You dont own shit you barely own your name ni99a. As for the name when I went to Africa that was the name a woman in the village gave me. So :N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 503434: Here's a link for the meaning of the name

As for KJ I applauded for presenting facts and not taking this personal like this asshole did. Tony Dorsett said what he said and to tell you the truth for most part he's right Tony does have prove himself period. He has a terrible record in Dec. but agian this has nothing to do with the Denver game. Dallas should when this easily.

LMAO

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 12:19 am

Half wrote:
Half wrote:

LMAO

LMAO

I'm still laughing at this
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 1:56 am

lmao
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 9:56 pm

Half wrote:
Half wrote:
Half wrote:

LMAO

LMAO

I'm still laughing at this

Still laughing
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 12:01 pm

LMAO me too....hey where is that idiot?? Zuri come back my dude Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 11:33 pm

His five businesses must have went under and couldn't pay his internet
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 11:29 pm

Why now
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Aug 2011, 11:20 pm

PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NY Giants need some of Big Boi's Viagra
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Aug 2011, 2:21 am

D.Powell wrote:
Ummmm "Zuri" the magic ghost

BRONCOS- 17 cowsluts 10

Your team sucks big huge phat testicles my dude..

and of course your going to make 5,000 EXCUSES why they lost

"oh if Tony would have only thrown it to me"

"oh if Demarcus Ware had only sacked him one more time"

Yo, "Zuri" go back to that african village you got your name from and go put your face in one of those out house bathroom toilets my dude..you got SHIT all over you man.....LMAO!!!
Thanks Mr.Orton and Mr.Marshall for that win...I HATE the cowsluts...lol

lmao
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Aug 2011, 2:12 pm

Justin Linker wrote:
PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NY Giants need some of Big Boi's Viagra

SMH, only a fan of a shitty team would brag about a meaningless preseason win.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Aug 2011, 2:22 pm

This shitty team whooped the little men's tails. They must be an even shittier team then
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Aug 2011, 3:23 pm

Justin Linker wrote:
This shitty team whooped the little men's tails. They must be an even shittier team then

Dude, you obviously know NOTHING about football. Preseason games mean NOTHING! The starters don't even play the entire game. at least they didn't for the Giants. The first team offense for the Giants only played 3 series at best. If it had been a regular season game with starters from both teams playing, the Giants would beat the Panthers by at least 2 touchdowns.

The Super Bowl champion Green Bay Packers lost a preseason game to the Cleveland Browns last night (who went 4-12 last season). Are they a shitty team?? Nope! GTFOH with that bullshit Linker.

Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Aug 2011, 4:28 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Justin Linker wrote:

Dude, you obviously know NOTHING about football. Preseason games mean NOTHING! The starters don't even play the entire game. at least they didn't for the Giants. The first team offense for the Giants only played 3 series at best. If it had been a regular season game with starters from both teams playing, the Giants would beat the Panthers by at least 2 touchdowns.

The Super Bowl champion Green Bay Packers lost a preseason game to the Cleveland Browns last night (who went 4-12 last season). Are they a shitty team?? Nope! GTFOH with that bullshit Linker.

Then why do they even bother playing on Sundays? Oh, yeah, because that's not guaranteed.

And he's bragging about a preseason win...aren't you just as bad for defending the Giants for losing a preseason game? You seriously can't let someone have even the tiniest, insignificant victory? Way to be selfish.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Aug 2011, 5:23 pm

Indeed
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Aug 2011, 5:26 pm

Myestro wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Justin Linker wrote:

Then why do they even bother playing on Sundays? Oh, yeah, because that's not guaranteed.

And he's bragging about a preseason win...aren't you just as bad for defending the Giants for losing a preseason game? You seriously can't let someone have even the tiniest, insignificant victory? Way to be selfish.

+1 if I had the option.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Aug 2011, 8:59 pm

Y'all motherfuckers are gay! If that would have been me bragging over a preseason victory you'd all give me shit. Preseason victories mean absolutely NOTHING. The Colts in 2006 won the Super Bowl after going 0-4 in the preseason. Not to mention several teams having gone undefeated in the preseason and not amounting to shit in the regular season.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Aug 2011, 9:03 pm

Haha thanks for bumping this classic thread guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 4   N.F.L. Predictions Week 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N.F.L. Predictions Week 4
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next