Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skyzoo Salvation

Go down 
+8
Shaun
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
RuKuS
Esco
Laced With Slang
T. Myers
Z-membu
C.Roland
12 posters
AuthorMessage
C.Roland
Woof
Woof

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 7:49 pm

I just purchased Skyzoo's Salvation. Executive Producer 9th Wonder. This CD is hot Skyzoo can flow offbeat a lil bit sometimes but overall this cd is good 8 1/2 of of 10
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 8:26 pm

Yeah, this is a good album. It has a nice east coast flavor to it. Only one spin, but pretty good so far.
Back to top Go down

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 11:12 pm

I love this album. Tran actually gave a GOOD rec for once!!

Skyzoo is dope as fuck. This is about 4.25 on the first two spins.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 11:17 pm

yeah, i've heard good things about the new Skyzoo album. I hope to have mine within the next couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 11:05 pm

This is a killer album. I like it. :!:
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 11:25 pm

I've spun this a couple of times since yesterday, and it's dope to me. The Necessary Evils is dope. Check it out.
Back to top Go down

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 12:25 am

This is my current AOTY. 4.5 stars.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 8:58 pm

It's definately up there. I have it at 4.5 also.
Back to top Go down

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 11:53 pm

Hey I finally stopped sleeping on this and ordered it from Best Buy. I listened to the samples again and this time it got me. KJ I can see why this is one of your fav's from '09.
Back to top Go down

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 12:13 am

KRob86 wrote:
Hey I finally stopped sleeping on this and ordered it from Best Buy. I listened to the samples again and this time it got me. KJ I can see why this is one of your fav's from '09.

I told you dogg!!! That kid is nasty! I didn't expect you to dig him that much but I'm glad you do.

I think most people in here that have said negative things about Skyzoo haven't even given this album an honest listen. I think you'll enjoy it when you hear it in full Kev.

Skyzoo blows that Jacka clown out of the fucking water.
Back to top Go down

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 12:57 am

KJ Styles wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

I told you dogg!!! That kid is nasty! I didn't expect you to dig him that much but I'm glad you do.

I think most people in here that have said negative things about Skyzoo haven't even given this album an honest listen. I think you'll enjoy it when you hear it in full Kev.

hahahahaha... dude why are you soooo insecure about an underground bay area guy who gets even a little love for the first time in his career?

I might eventually check this Skyzoo out.. I heard a few songs and they were far from bad and I can see why someone would dig him... and even if he turned out to not be my cup of tea I would not set out to try to keep people from supporting him and liking him...

get some purpose in your life.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 1:07 am

lol
Back to top Go down

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 11:58 am

Saint Killa wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

hahahahaha... dude why are you soooo insecure about an underground bay area guy who gets even a little love for the first time in his career?

I might eventually check this Skyzoo out.. I heard a few songs and they were far from bad and I can see why someone would dig him... and even if he turned out to not be my cup of tea I would not set out to try to keep people from supporting him and liking him...

get some purpose in your life.

I've got purpose in my life, I just voice my opinions. It seems like your sole purpose is to talk shit and be hypocritical.

I just think The Jacka is overrated, and feel that The Salvation is a much better album than Tear Gas. I checked Tear Gas out because so many people here were biggin it up, and I thought it was average to slightly above average at best.

As I expected, most of the people who voted Tear Gas over Salvation haven't even heard it, and you just confirmed that.
Back to top Go down

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 12:04 pm

Please show me where I talked shit?

I think Double Barrel is crazy overrated... but I don't randomly bring it up or hate on it every second... Let's be real here Hater, if it wasn't for the fact I liked it and rec'd it most, you wouldn't even bring up jacka.. so please man.. get some purpose in your life.. get over the hate... move on...take a walk today, stop and smell the CT air, make a snow angel... do something ...
Back to top Go down

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 12:18 pm

Saint Killa wrote:

I think Double Barrel is crazy overrated... but I don't randomly bring it up or hate on it every second... Let's be real here Hater, if it wasn't for the fact I liked it and rec'd it most, you wouldn't even bring up jacka.. so please man.. get some purpose in your life.. get over the hate... move on...take a walk today, stop and smell the CT air, make a snow angel... do something ...

Dude, I didn't even bring your name up in this thread so I'd say it's YOU that needs something to do.

I could copy and paste MANY posts about you giving me shit for my opinions/rap taste and acting like yours is superior, but I'm seriously not in the mood. Just know that if you come at me fucked up, I'm gonna fire back. Plain and simple.
Back to top Go down

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 12:21 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:

Dude, I didn't even bring your name up in this thread so I'd say it's YOU that needs something to do.

I could copy and paste MANY posts about you giving me shit for my opinions/rap taste and acting like yours is superior, but I'm seriously not in the mood. Just know that if you come at me fucked up, I'm gonna fire back. Plain and simple.

Stop being a hater KJ... simple and plain... you riding jacka's nuts so hard he might get you pregnant... that's not a good look... plain and simple...
Back to top Go down

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 12:25 pm

Saint Killa wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:

Stop being a hater KJ... simple and plain... you riding jacka's nuts so hard he might get you pregnant... that's not a good look... plain and simple...

Go fuck yourself Pedro, if you get pregnant....you'll know who's fault it is.
Back to top Go down

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 12:30 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:

This anger is just not healthy KJ. Relax... let the hate go.. this world is going to go on whether or not you hate Jacka. Hating on Jacka is not going to make Skyzoo or Nas sell more records. Have a mentos or two...
Back to top Go down

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 1:06 pm

I don't hate Jacka, I just think he's overrated.

Just as I don't hate you, I just think you're annoying.
Back to top Go down

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 1:09 pm

Then just keep his and my name out of your mouth. Plain and simple.
Back to top Go down

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 1:19 pm

Saint Killa wrote:

LMAO, my anus is sensitive today!
Back to top Go down

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 1:23 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:

LMAO, my anus is sensitive today!

Ummmm, sorry to hear that KJ, but thank you for doing what I told you.
Back to top Go down

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 1:28 pm

You fuckin faggot, you edited my post! What I said was holla at me on the DL later and maybe we can settle this like men...

You're just abusing your power here. If you didn't want a little anus, all you had to do was say so, assclown.
Back to top Go down

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 2:00 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
You fuckin faggot, you edited my post! What I said was holla at me on the DL later and maybe we can settle this like men...

You're just abusing your power here. If you didn't want a little anus, all you had to do was say so, assclown.

LMAO!^^^^
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 3:42 pm

oh man this is hilarious.
Back to top Go down

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 3:47 pm

KRob86 wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

LMAO!^^^^

That's SRP's punk ass ignoring me. Fuck it then. Just send me a pic of you rubbing your nipples while wearing a pair of Nas underoos. I'll fly solo.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 3:52 pm

hHhahahaha
Back to top Go down

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 4:56 pm

Pedro's editing me. That's all that is.
Back to top Go down
RuKuS
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
RuKuS

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 10:15 pm

So yeah, this Skyzoo album is dope. My exposure to him has been this album and before this his verses on that "Picture This" album (dopness btw). Does he have anything else worth checking?
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 10:21 pm

He has a new album coming out soon with Illmind that I'm going to cop.
Back to top Go down
RuKuS
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
RuKuS

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 11:01 pm

Illmind? The Illmind on those Supastition albums? Simpatico.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 2:03 am

Steve?
Back to top Go down

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 8:34 am

Not me - must have been the real C. Roland
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 8:44 am

Ah I forgot about this Steve fake account, now its up to 10 eps I need to buy
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 7:49 pm

Since I'm not an admin anymore, I can go ahead and say that it was me that was editing KJ's posts. lol

Shit was hilarious...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 8:08 pm

See Terry? Not me dogg
Back to top Go down

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 8:09 pm

It was half, nice of you to try to take the heat norf. And it was indeed hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 8:12 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
It was half, nice of you to try to take the heat norf. And it was indeed hilarious.

lol
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 9:43 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:

Gay Fight Gay Fight
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 9:47 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Saint Killa wrote:

Gay Fight Gay Fight

This man has no concept of time. And I love it.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep 2010, 7:37 am

RuKuS wrote:
So yeah, this Skyzoo album is dope. My exposure to him has been this album and before this his verses on that "Picture This" album (dopness btw). Does he have anything else worth checking?

Skyzoo and 9th Wonder - Cloud 9: The Three Day High

I liked it better than The Salvation because it was shorter. I can only take so much Skyzoo, he' gets boring after a min.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skyzoo Salvation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyzoo Salvation   Skyzoo Salvation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skyzoo Salvation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Reviews-
Jump to: