Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is the biggest Tupac biter?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Who is the biggest Tupac biter? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the biggest Tupac biter?   Who is the biggest Tupac biter? Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 10:34 am

Krazy

Tha Realest

Lil Zane (I hate this one especially because Pac ROCKED this sample on the Gang Related Soundtrack track "My Life")

Ja Rule

DMX

Trick Daddy

Master P

They all owe quite a bit of their fame and fortune to Pac, whether it be vocal inflections, flow, image, style, etc but personally I say FUCK LIL ZANE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest Tupac biter?   Who is the biggest Tupac biter? Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 6:31 pm

Lil Zane probably was, but he's irrelevant.

As far as relevant MC's I'd say DMX or Ja.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest Tupac biter?   Who is the biggest Tupac biter? Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 7:23 pm

Ja, wayyyyyyy more than DMX. Ja Rule actually tried to sound like Pac with everything about his rapping. DMX, not so much.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest Tupac biter?   Who is the biggest Tupac biter? Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 7:42 pm

that Trick Daddy joint brings back memories....lol

the Master P joint's too corny...that album brings me back to my school daze tho....P had his own movement..no hate

DMX..yeaah...although i think he held his own in his prime...

PAC was an influential rapper...what else can be said??? their were the straight up biters and those that took his "swagger"(as much as i hate to say that word) and made it their own...

**anyone ever heard the Deathrow Chronic 2000 comp?..i forget the rappers name..but he bit craaaazy off Pac..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest Tupac biter?   Who is the biggest Tupac biter? Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 8:12 pm

DMX claims he never really listened to Pac like that.

Z-Ro has some of Pac flow....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest Tupac biter?   Who is the biggest Tupac biter? Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 8:21 pm

Z Ro does have some Pac influence. But I remember Ja Rule being the biggest Pac biter of them all. In fact, he waisted no time biting his style. A lot of folks waited until Pac died to "borrow" his music or songs. I remember Jay z or Em (one of those dudes, or was it a collabo, I don't remember) making a song called 06 Bonnie and Clyde. They took Pac's Me and My Girlfriend beat and rapped all over it. Evil or Very Mad It was a travesty. But then again, Pac's mother sold all of his music to everybody and their momma, so, I guess that what happens.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest Tupac biter?   Who is the biggest Tupac biter? Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 8:25 pm

Scooter, Em and Jay both did a Bonnie & Clyde song... lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest Tupac biter?   Who is the biggest Tupac biter? Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 11:17 pm

Shaun wrote:
Scooter, Em and Jay both did a Bonnie & Clyde song... lol

Ok, so they both bit Pac. :roll:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest Tupac biter?   Who is the biggest Tupac biter? Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 12:01 am

The Realest, the dude of the Chronic 2000 comp is up there, Acrid. And The Realest actually knew Pac and hung out with the Outlawz after Pac's death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest Tupac biter?   Who is the biggest Tupac biter? Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 12:03 am

ALSO, "Scooter", Em's version was a take off of Will Smith's "Just The Two Of Us" but just had a similar title to the Pac song. What Jay-Z did was rap to the same goddamn beat without the dope concept of being in love with a gun and ruined a perfectly dope song. Jay bit Pac, Em bit a song title, HUGE FUCKIN DIFFERENCE.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest Tupac biter?   Who is the biggest Tupac biter? Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 2:49 am

I often stick up for Master P, but MP da Last Don.... what a dreadful album that was..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest Tupac biter?   Who is the biggest Tupac biter? Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 7:36 am

N3R0 wrote:
ALSO, "Scooter", Em's version was a take off of Will Smith's "Just The Two Of Us" but just had a similar title to the Pac song. What Jay-Z did was rap to the same goddamn beat without the dope concept of being in love with a gun and ruined a perfectly dope song. Jay bit Pac, Em bit a song title, HUGE FUCKIN DIFFERENCE.

Ok.....so actually Jay was the one who bit pac. I knew one of them did. :roll:
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest Tupac biter?   Who is the biggest Tupac biter? Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 8:13 am

lounge wrote:
I often stick up for Master P, but MP da Last Don.... what a dreadful album that was..

I wouldn't exactly call it dreadful, but he had no business releasing a double album. With No Limit albums dropping every week, a double album was just overkill. LOL
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest Tupac biter?   Who is the biggest Tupac biter? Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 8:14 am

thatonethere wrote:
N3R0 wrote:

The sad thing is that Jay bit Toni Braxton who bit Pac. Jay-Z should be ashamed of himself for that one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest Tupac biter?   Who is the biggest Tupac biter? Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 4:03 am

T. Myers wrote:
thatonethere wrote:
N3R0 wrote:

The sad thing is that Jay bit Toni Braxton who bit Pac. Jay-Z should be ashamed of himself for that one.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest Tupac biter?   Who is the biggest Tupac biter? Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 8:51 am

Actually, Acrid, the SONG from the The Realest is actually OFF OF that Chronic 2000 cd. SMFH.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest Tupac biter?   Who is the biggest Tupac biter? Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 8:00 pm

Lil Zane, if I'm not mistaken, is Pac's cousin. So, I can definitely see the influence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the biggest Tupac biter?   Who is the biggest Tupac biter? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is the biggest Tupac biter?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Old Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: