Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's the biggest KRS biter?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

Who's the biggest KRS biter? Empty
PostSubject: Who's the biggest KRS biter?   Who's the biggest KRS biter? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 7:56 pm

Okay. I'll join in. Who is the biggest KRS One Biter?

Imma say Nas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the biggest KRS biter?   Who's the biggest KRS biter? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 7:59 pm

Gangsta Zol wrote:
Okay. I'll join in. Who is the biggest KRS One Biter?

Imma say Nas.

I don't see that at all. Nas does rhyme politically at times, but not as often as KRS.

I'd say Stic Man from Dead Prez.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Who's the biggest KRS biter?   Who's the biggest KRS biter? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 8:00 pm

Uh, Nas is the furthest from my mind when i think of KRS biters, but to each their own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the biggest KRS biter?   Who's the biggest KRS biter? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 8:02 pm

Did anybody really noticably bite KRS? I'd think that'd be nearly impossible. There's only one KRS IMO. Again, I'm not a huge KRS fan, but if you bite his style you would sound nearly identical to him, like E 40 or Method Man or Kool Keith etc etc etc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the biggest KRS biter?   Who's the biggest KRS biter? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 8:06 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Uh, Nas is the furthest from my mind when i think of KRS biters, but to each their own.

Co-Sign. I don't see it either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the biggest KRS biter?   Who's the biggest KRS biter? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 8:18 pm

I think these threads should be changed to "influenced" not "biter".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the biggest KRS biter?   Who's the biggest KRS biter? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 8:22 pm

KRob86 wrote:
I think these threads should be changed to "influenced" not "biter".

Yeah I co-sign that. Sounds better.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: Who's the biggest KRS biter?   Who's the biggest KRS biter? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 8:26 pm

Don't think so about Nas huh? Oh well Crying or Very sad

BTW, Swine Flu got me. Damn!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the biggest KRS biter?   Who's the biggest KRS biter? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 8:30 pm

Zol, jacking threads is not cool. But I hope you feel better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the biggest KRS biter?   Who's the biggest KRS biter? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 8:45 pm

Gangsta Zol wrote:
Don't think so about Nas huh? Oh well Crying or Very sad

BTW, Swine Flu got me. Damn!

I don't see it at all about Nas. He's got many styles to be honest. He rhymes about the streets, personal experiences, and occasionally politics. I feel Nas' biggest influence is Rakim. But even then I wouldn't call him a "biter".

Do you really have Swine Flu?? If not you shouldn't joke about it. Nevertheless I hope you feel better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's the biggest KRS biter?   Who's the biggest KRS biter? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's the biggest KRS biter?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Old Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: