Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z Ro-Cocaine

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Z Ro-Cocaine Empty
PostSubject: Z Ro-Cocaine   Z Ro-Cocaine Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 11:49 am

Is this a bootleg? Is the album that was supposed to be released on Rap-A-Lot in Nov titled Heroin? What's going on here?
Back to top Go down

Z Ro-Cocaine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z Ro-Cocaine   Z Ro-Cocaine Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 11:58 am

Ummmm....

I don't know really...

I know Z-Ro had Crack and then planned Heroin...

a double disc version of Cocaine started floating around bootleg on the net and in the trap... and it seems RAL decided to jump on that and cleared 1 disk full of songs for an official 1 Disc release of Cocaine.

CD is dope though.. bought it yesterday and it is sure to please Z-ro fans... Heroin is still set to drop in November late or december I think.. this is like a mixtape I guess - but it is all new songs and shit... it knocks... you can put that on the house...
Back to top Go down
booerns
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
booerns

Z Ro-Cocaine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z Ro-Cocaine   Z Ro-Cocaine Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 2:41 pm

Cocaine is just like the pre-album mixtape. It's got some new stuff, some old stuff, and definitely more of a mixtape vibe then Heroine will have. Heroin is the album and it is coming next month or so. It's good, but Heroine will be better.
Back to top Go down

Z Ro-Cocaine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z Ro-Cocaine   Z Ro-Cocaine Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 5:08 pm

so when you say old do you mean from other projects or just old unreleased? Either way this cd is dope. I downloaded the 2 disk version as well.
Back to top Go down
booerns
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
booerns

Z Ro-Cocaine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z Ro-Cocaine   Z Ro-Cocaine Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 5:41 pm

Just checked out the track listing for the one disc version (I got the two disc version), and I believe you were right in saying it is all new. Both versions nasty. Some of the old songs included do not seem like the best fits (does fondren and main really need to be on another cd?) but Ro just got me real excited for Heroine.
Back to top Go down

Z Ro-Cocaine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z Ro-Cocaine   Z Ro-Cocaine Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 6:12 pm

Yeah, I thought so - I saw all the old songs on the 2 disk and like the live track and other jams - still tight. I looked for the 2 Disk version around here but RAL had already come down on the mixtapes spots so they only had the 1 disk - so I got that and downloaded the 2 disk.
Back to top Go down

Z Ro-Cocaine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z Ro-Cocaine   Z Ro-Cocaine Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 8:30 am

I finally bought this album and I must say i'm seeing top 10 of '09 for this one. I mean this is way betta than Crack and just a smooth ass lyrical comeback for Ro in my good graces. I have only listened to it once in full but I got that feeling fa real.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Z Ro-Cocaine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z Ro-Cocaine   Z Ro-Cocaine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z Ro-Cocaine
Page 1 of 1