Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

50 Cent-Before I Self Destruct

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

50 Cent-Before I Self Destruct Empty
PostSubject: 50 Cent-Before I Self Destruct   50 Cent-Before I Self Destruct Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 11:30 am

So this leaked a month early. Dope album though, definitely his best IMO since GRODT. Solid 4 right now, will probably get higher after repeated listening. Ill samples on some NY street shit for most of the album. Definitely the style of album he should have been doing since his first. "Psycho" is really really ill, though. Might be one of my favorite songs of the year.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: 50 Cent-Before I Self Destruct   50 Cent-Before I Self Destruct Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 11:33 am

Link me up
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: 50 Cent-Before I Self Destruct   50 Cent-Before I Self Destruct Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 11:42 am

i really havent gave a shit about 50 since '03..and even then i was one of the people that said 'Anybody couldve filled in the blank with the beats...this was Dre's record....Dre MADE 50"..since then i felt his tank was running on empty and he's held on thru shameless beef and gimmicks. I'll give it a listen..but i dont expect to be won over by any means....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 50 Cent-Before I Self Destruct   50 Cent-Before I Self Destruct Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 11:45 am

I understand where you're coming from Ac, but truthfully Dre hasn't produced an entire 50 record ever and anyone who's listened to "Power Of The Dollar" or "Guess Who's Back" should know that Dre didn't MAKE 50.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: 50 Cent-Before I Self Destruct   50 Cent-Before I Self Destruct Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 11:51 am

N3R0 wrote:
I understand where you're coming from Ac, but truthfully Dre hasn't produced an entire 50 record ever and anyone who's listened to "Power Of The Dollar" or "Guess Who's Back" should know that Dre didn't MAKE 50.

OK-fair enough...but, thru my perception, after 'Wanksta'...and later 'in the Club'...he was golden...posters on kids walls...mass album sales...madd radio play...i have to respectfully disagree with you N3RO...subpar produced, underground albums dont "over-anything" a quadruple-platinum(?)-high profile produced album...it just doesnt...Dre made 50-(he most likely dumbed down his lyrics as Xzibit did with 'Restless' when Dre got a hold of him)......just like Dre made Snoop,EM and the Game..('made' fame and recognition not so much the self talent part..or maybe so..i dont know??)

and maybe so-about the not entirely produced by DRE statement...but i'll be damned if he didnt ride his coattails to launch his mainstream career off

..so yeah...my perception.....
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: 50 Cent-Before I Self Destruct   50 Cent-Before I Self Destruct Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 3:48 pm

I wouldn't mind a link, either...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 50 Cent-Before I Self Destruct   50 Cent-Before I Self Destruct Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 6:49 pm

Can someone PM a link of this to me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 50 Cent-Before I Self Destruct   50 Cent-Before I Self Destruct Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 10:26 pm

4 stars. I was surprised by this album, in a good way. It was certainly his best since GRODT.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: 50 Cent-Before I Self Destruct   50 Cent-Before I Self Destruct Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 1:25 pm

Wayne wrote:
4 stars. I was surprised by this album, in a good way. It was certainly his best since GRODT.

Finally listened to this album all the way through last week, and yeah, I'd agree with this statement. I'd give it 3.5 though because I'm so disrespectful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 50 Cent-Before I Self Destruct   50 Cent-Before I Self Destruct Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 11:50 pm

halfsharkalligatorhalfman wrote:
Wayne wrote:

Finally listened to this album all the way through last week, and yeah, I'd agree with this statement. I'd give it 3.5 though because I'm so disrespectful.

Yep, 50's second best album.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: 50 Cent-Before I Self Destruct   50 Cent-Before I Self Destruct Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 11:51 pm

Wayne wrote:
Wayne wrote:

Better than Power Of The Dollar?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 50 Cent-Before I Self Destruct   50 Cent-Before I Self Destruct Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 11:53 pm

Esco wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Wayne wrote:

Better than Power Of The Dollar?

Naw, not better than Power Of The Dollar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 50 Cent-Before I Self Destruct   50 Cent-Before I Self Destruct Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

50 Cent-Before I Self Destruct
Page 1 of 1