Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nipsey Hussle - Hussle is My Last Name....is one of the worst fucking singles out right now

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Nipsey Hussle - Hussle is My Last Name....is one of the worst fucking singles out right now Empty
PostSubject: Nipsey Hussle - Hussle is My Last Name....is one of the worst fucking singles out right now   Nipsey Hussle - Hussle is My Last Name....is one of the worst fucking singles out right now Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 4:39 pm

seriously, this song fucking sucks, this guy fucking blows, every time i hear this song, which is like once a day i just get pissed off

talk about unoriginality in hiphop, this is the definition of that. The hook.chorus is what really drags it to down to the level of "horrible", does he really think hes gonna sell with this single?
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

Nipsey Hussle - Hussle is My Last Name....is one of the worst fucking singles out right now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nipsey Hussle - Hussle is My Last Name....is one of the worst fucking singles out right now   Nipsey Hussle - Hussle is My Last Name....is one of the worst fucking singles out right now Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 5:27 pm

Yikes that song blows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nipsey Hussle - Hussle is My Last Name....is one of the worst fucking singles out right now   Nipsey Hussle - Hussle is My Last Name....is one of the worst fucking singles out right now Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 12:54 am

Cise starr change your sig.

And I like Nipsey but that song isn't very good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nipsey Hussle - Hussle is My Last Name....is one of the worst fucking singles out right now   Nipsey Hussle - Hussle is My Last Name....is one of the worst fucking singles out right now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nipsey Hussle - Hussle is My Last Name....is one of the worst fucking singles out right now
Page 1 of 1