Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Riddance TNA

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Good Riddance TNA Empty
PostSubject: Good Riddance TNA   Good Riddance TNA Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 10:33 pm

I never liked you much anyway. At least it'll be entertaining to watch you burn away in fiery glory of old men putting themselves over more talented youngsters. I'll have plenty of good laughs in the next...year? Maybe?
Back to top Go down

Good Riddance TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance TNA   Good Riddance TNA Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 11:42 pm

WTF???

You've got Styles as the champion and he's defending against Joe and Daniels at the next PPV, Nigel McGuiness feuding with Angle, and guys like Lashley, Hernandez, and the MCMG's getting pushes and you're complaining???

I'm sorry, but that's much better than anything going on on RAW or Smackdown nowadays. There's no interesting feuds or storylines at all in WWE at the moment.
Back to top Go down

Good Riddance TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance TNA   Good Riddance TNA Icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 11:49 pm

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Hulk Hogan having complete creative control over Ed Ferrara, Vince Russo and Jeff Jarrett. Eric Bischoff coming into the company. Ric Flair un-retiring to join Tna. Two years, tops.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Good Riddance TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance TNA   Good Riddance TNA Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 12:52 am

wait is TNA folding? wtf?
Back to top Go down

Good Riddance TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance TNA   Good Riddance TNA Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 11:32 am

No, but Dixie Carter's dad (the owner) just gave COMPLETE creative control to Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff. All of the wrestlers that were signed up to do the Hulkamania tour (Umaga, Ric Flair, Nic Flair, Nick Hogan, Ken Anderson p/k/a Ken Kennedy) are still contractually obligated to wrestle for Hogan, who now has a stake in TNA so more than likely these guys will show up in TNA. If you're not up on wrestling history, this is more or less what happened in WCW, including the former TNA creative team (Vince Russo, Ed Ferrera, Jeff Jarrett, Kevin Nash) who formerly booked for WCW. It's ridiculous if anyone thinks that the exact same things won't happen again.
Back to top Go down

Good Riddance TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance TNA   Good Riddance TNA Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 5:05 pm

Does anybody else think that tan men with long golden locks hugging and sweating on each other in leotards is kinda gay?
Back to top Go down

Good Riddance TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance TNA   Good Riddance TNA Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 6:14 pm

N3R0 wrote:
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Hulk Hogan having complete creative control over Ed Ferrara, Vince Russo and Jeff Jarrett. Eric Bischoff coming into the company. Ric Flair un-retiring to join Tna. Two years, tops.

Yeah well, it was Vince Russo and Ed Ferrara who killed WCW to begin with. Those guys put the WCW World Title on David Arquette which was the final nail in their coffin. While I'm not thrilled about Hogan booking. He couldn't possibly do worse than those guys.

And to Red, your post was completely ignorant and pointless.
Back to top Go down

Good Riddance TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance TNA   Good Riddance TNA Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 11:40 pm

Dude, it's not even Hogan booking. It's the fact that they buried their whole show for the announcement that they put on their website TWO DAYS BEFORE THE EPISODE AIRED. Not only that, they're making AJ Styles look like a puss week in and week out, AND Desmond Wolfe's big debut BREAKING KURT FREAKIN ANGLE'S ARM (kayfabe) was put under the stupid conference. That's ridiculous and not a good look for a company trying to compete with the big boys. Not to mention that not even a year ago Bischoff was saying how TNA had "no vision" and had "never been to the dance". He literally said telling them how to get to WWE's level would be like "explaing it to a three year old. They just wouldn't get it". Look it up.
Back to top Go down

Good Riddance TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance TNA   Good Riddance TNA Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 9:33 pm

N3R0 wrote:
Dude, it's not even Hogan booking. It's the fact that they buried their whole show for the announcement that they put on their website TWO DAYS BEFORE THE EPISODE AIRED. Not only that, they're making AJ Styles look like a puss week in and week out, AND Desmond Wolfe's big debut BREAKING KURT FREAKIN ANGLE'S ARM (kayfabe) was put under the stupid conference. That's ridiculous and not a good look for a company trying to compete with the big boys. Not to mention that not even a year ago Bischoff was saying how TNA had "no vision" and had "never been to the dance". He literally said telling them how to get to WWE's level would be like "explaing it to a three year old. They just wouldn't get it". Look it up.

Yeah I remember that shit. But this move basically makes Bischoff look like a hypocrite so that statement is null and void.

Quite frankly, nobody but the internet smarks even knew about the Hogan signing. I didn't until you posted it. I used to check the websites all the time about news, but I don't as much anymore because the biz as a whole hasn't been all that exciting.

If nothing else though, this should prove to be an interesting move by TNA. Based on the buzz I saw on the websites, it's got the most people talking about TNA since Angle's signing. Don't worry about AJ though, he'll remain a main eventer and he'll also retain the title at Turning Point. As long as Hogan doesn't wrestle more than once in a blue moon (which is basically all he can do in his condition anyway) then I have no problem with it.
Back to top Go down

Good Riddance TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance TNA   Good Riddance TNA Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 12:06 am

I'm not saying it won't be good for the business short term, but long term it's just going to burn out another WWE competitor. I don't see this as a smart move by anybody involved except Hogan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good Riddance TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance TNA   Good Riddance TNA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Riddance TNA
Page 1 of 1