Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Album Of The Year-The Prelims

Go down 
3 posters

How Should We Do This?
One Big Ass List, With A Bonus List At The End of the Year?
Album Of The Year-The Prelims Vote_lcap50%Album Of The Year-The Prelims Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Several Lists With 10 Albums Lists?
Album Of The Year-The Prelims Vote_lcap50%Album Of The Year-The Prelims Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage

Album Of The Year-The Prelims Empty
PostSubject: Album Of The Year-The Prelims   Album Of The Year-The Prelims Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 1:11 pm

Alright so this is my idea, every week I'm goin to post 10 albums worth mentioning, you can click on as many as you want, just to get an idea of what should be nominated. OR I can just do one long ass list with little to no convo on that thread and then at the end of the year I'll do another list with the shit that came out after that list just to compile a list so that everybody feels all the worthwhile records were represented, then do a list in a January including all the albums that got at least 3 picks (remember, pick as many as you want, this is just to narrow down the contenders since last year's list didn't have very much variety at all). So pick which way you'd prefer and I'll start it up tomorrow (or maybe tonight).
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Album Of The Year-The Prelims   Album Of The Year-The Prelims Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm

One Big Ass List, With A Bonus List At The End of the Year
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Album Of The Year-The Prelims   Album Of The Year-The Prelims Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm

several lists for sure.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Do whatever you like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Album Of The Year-The Prelims   Album Of The Year-The Prelims Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 1:56 pm

Dito^^^^

Just hope we can actually go all the way this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Album Of The Year-The Prelims   Album Of The Year-The Prelims Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Album Of The Year-The Prelims
Page 1 of 1