Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"

Go down 
+2
T. Myers
Esco
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Empty
PostSubject: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeWed 06 May 2009, 2:59 pm

Alright, after sleeping in UGK, i decided to give Ridin Dirty a spin, and that shits amazing, been playing it over and over for the last 2-3 weeks.
So now I'm wondering which cd of their's you can recommend next. I really like that down south sound this cd had, and looking for more of that, any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeWed 06 May 2009, 3:03 pm

Super Tight
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeWed 06 May 2009, 3:05 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Super Tight

alright, thanks bro, I'll have to get the lyrics to that too, made Ridin' Dirty so much better once I got everything they were saying.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeWed 06 May 2009, 3:21 pm

My UGK rankings:

Ridin' Dirty (5 Stars)
Super Tight (5 Stars)
Too Hard To Swallow (5 Stars)
UGK 4 Life (4.5 Stars)
Underground Kingz (4.25 Stars [double disk])
Dirty Money (3.5-3.75 Stars)

It's definitely worth it to pick up all of their albums. They also have one called "Side Hustles" that I haven't heard, but I think it's unrealeased material
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeWed 06 May 2009, 3:23 pm

Those rankings are spot on Shon, but i'd give Dirty Money 4 stars
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeWed 06 May 2009, 3:27 pm

alright over the next month I'll probably check out their entire Discography.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeWed 06 May 2009, 4:17 pm

I would say ridin dirty is thier best effort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeWed 06 May 2009, 7:24 pm

Yeah Super Tight is the best next step...Dirty Money is their weakest.

Ridin Dirty- 4.5
Super Tight- 4.5
Too Hard To Swallow- 4.25
Underground Kingz- 4.25
UGK 4 Life- 4.0
Dirty Money- 3.75
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 10:05 am

KRob86 wrote:
Yeah Super Tight is the best next step...Dirty Money is their weakest.

Ridin Dirty- 4.5
Super Tight- 4.5
Too Hard To Swallow- 4.25
Underground Kingz- 4.25
UGK 4 Life- 4.0
Dirty Money- 3.75

Kev, WTF is this? Where's the classic rankings?

I agree Super Tight should be your next purchase, Esco.

Here's my rankings:

Ridin Dirty- 5
Super Tight- 5
Underground Kingz- 4.5
UGK 4 Life- 4.5
Too Hard To Swallow- 4.5
Dirty Money- 4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 10:30 am

I can't give Ridin Dirty 5.0 but I have no objection to someone else rating it that. I skip like 3 trks on Ridin Dirty and Super Tight and they are not personal classics for me. I luv some UGK and they are in my top 20 fav grps but I feel sometimes they are very overrated by loyalist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 10:36 am

KRob86 wrote:
I can't give Ridin Dirty 5.0 but I have no objection to someone else rating it that. I skip like 3 trks on Ridin Dirty and Super Tight and they are not personal classics for me. I luv some UGK and they are in my top 20 fav grps but I feel sometimes they are very overrated by loyalist.

Fair enough, but I swear I've seen you give them both the classic nod many times....but I could be wrong. I see what you mean with the super loyal fan base. Shit though, I started listening in '07 and those two have reached personal classic status.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 10:37 am

SMH, I have lost a lot of respect for you. You need to take yourself back up north. Your southern hip hop pass has been revoked. LOL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 12:59 pm

A 4.5 in my book can still be classic so I do think Ridin Dirty and Super tight are classics but not all the way personal classics for me.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 1:53 pm

You crazy, Kev!!! And I don't even listen to southern hip hop because all of it sucks!
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 2:05 pm

Shon wrote:
You crazy, Kev!!! And I don't even listen to southern hip hop because all of it sucks!

That's whole down south killing hip hop is what stopped me from checking out any southern music. It's actually good if you give it a chance man.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 2:09 pm

"That's whole down south killing hip hop is what stopped me from checking out any southern music. It's actually good if you give it a chance man."

Lol, I was joking. I've actually been playing more Southern hip hop than anything lately.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 2:41 pm

Shon wrote:
"That's whole down south killing hip hop is what stopped me from checking out any southern music. It's actually good if you give it a chance man."

Lol, I was joking. I've actually been playing more Southern hip hop than anything lately.

ahh alright got'cha, any other hot down south stuff you can recommend. Something along the sound of Ridin' Dirty, production on that was so tight.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 2:45 pm

If you haven't heard it, check out On Top Of The World by 8Ball & MJG. Also, check out early Trae & Z-Ro, ABN, and basically any early Rap-A-Lot Records releases. Kev, Terry, and SRP should be able to help you out there
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 2:46 pm

alright, I'll peep some 8-Ball & MJG on youtube a little later.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 2:51 pm

Make sure it's their earlier stuff, if you can. Towards the present, they get pretty lazy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 3:57 pm

Shon don't know shit about southern rap - you ever bump geto boys?
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 4:36 pm

yea I've heard the norm from geto boys - Mind playing tricks, Face's the Diary, never really got too into them though why? got some shit to recommend?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 4:43 pm

"and basically any early Rap-A-Lot Records releases."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 4:46 pm

Shon wrote:
"and basically any early Rap-A-Lot Records releases."

Shaun, "quote" button - top right. Get familiar with it. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 4:49 pm

Esco wrote:
Shon wrote:

ahh alright got'cha, any other hot down south stuff you can recommend. Something along the sound of Ridin' Dirty, production on that was so tight.

Esco, I HIGHLY recommend Big Mike "Somethin' Serious". His flow is smooth as butter and the production is just killer on there. One of my favorites, and one of the best (IMO) of 1994. I don't listen to as much Southern rap as SRP or Kev, but this album right here has become an all-time favorite. Every track is complete smoking.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 5:53 pm

"Shaun, "quote" button - top right. Get familiar with it. lol"

I know, but it's easier to do this. My internet is terrible at school, and it goes to a new page when you click that, lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 10:09 am

I think it's bullshit how many reputable southern artists gettin passed over because of shit Nas and Ghostface Killah said. Some BULLSHIT. Fuck both of those dudes. Matter of fact, fuck NY hip hop from here on out.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 11:05 am

Here comes Powell to refute that statement...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 10:36 pm

Seriously though, how many real artists get the shaft because some douche from NY says they're not hip hop? It's fucking ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 2:01 am

Just like that new dude on Amazon. Dude called off 90% of southern rap because of the radio. If only he had the revelation I did...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 1:30 pm

Ah, I figured you were a hater at one point Shon lol.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 1:47 pm

Yeah, right after I stopped listening to the radio, lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 4:28 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 5:13 pm

Lord Emperor N3R0N0N wrote:
I think it's bullshit how many reputable southern artists gettin passed over because of shit Nas and Ghostface Killah said. Some BULLSHIT. Fuck both of those dudes. Matter of fact, fuck NY hip hop from here on out.

Since when did Nas and Ghostface diss all Southern rap? Nas did say Hip-Hop was dead, but he never said ALL Southern MC's are wack. I think he was talking about cats that make that bullshit crunk music like Souljah Boy, Gucci Mane, D4L, and shit like that.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 5:30 pm

Kool John, Nas and Ghost and everyone who is saying that hip hop is dying in the South or whatever are just lumping the entire South together to the slightly-more-than-casual fan. That prevents these people from checking out UGK, Scarface, etc.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 5:33 pm

When Nas was saying Hip Hop is Dead, i thought it was obvious that the "south" was the proverbial elephant in the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 5:51 pm

I don't buy that. I've heard Nas publicly big up Scarface as one of his favorite rappers. He even did 2 songs with him. "Favor For A Favor" on Nas' I Am album, and "In Between Us" on Face's The Fix album.

I never heard Ghostface say anything bad about the south, but I still love him and Nas and will continue to bump their stuff. As for people turning against the south. A lot of hip-hop fans are closed-minded anyway, and were that way FAR BEFORE HHID was released. So you can't blame Nas or Ghostface for people not listening to southern hip-hop. Chances are they weren't checkin it out before anyway.

I can't speak for everyone, but I personally don't give a fuck where somebody is from, as long as they got hot lyrics, I'll listen to them. To quote Rakim "It Ain't Where You From, It's Where You At!". I personally love Scarface, Outkast, Ludacris, UGK, T.I., Little Brother, and Nappy Roots among others.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 6:06 pm

Shon wrote:
Kool John, Nas and Ghost and everyone who is saying that hip hop is dying in the South or whatever are just lumping the entire South together to the slightly-more-than-casual fan. That prevents these people from checking out UGK, Scarface, etc.

the slightly-more-than casual rap fans wouldnt check for UGK or Face anyway besides hits like Internaltional Players Anthem

shit is so fucked up now man, the number of people who actually love hip hop in our generation is getting smaller and smaller.....most of my friends that are the casual/slightly more than casual rap fans have never heard Illmatic lol, and others claim Jay-z is their favorite artists without ever hearing Reasonable Doubt. Most people our age would think albums like Liquid Swords, Ridin Dirty, or the Low End Theory are "boring"....and yet these are the same ppl who consider themselves rap fans because they listen to Wayne, Jeezy, and Jigga

a lot of ppl i know just hopped on Commons dick after universal mind control cuz the songs can be played at a party, not because of the musical or lyrical content...shit is ignorant now. Out of the people i consistently hang out with im probably one of the few that still buys CDs in their physical format....most people just buy the singles off itunes and thats it. My point is these people wouldnt be checking for The Diary, Ridin Dirty, or a K-rino album regardless of what Nas said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 9:14 am

Very good points Slang Ed, I agree. Nas was saying HHID overall I feel but i'm sure the crap coming out the south mainstream wise played a factor. Ghostface dissed D4L and that whole sound but I understand why he did. I am the only one out of all my friends and associates that still buy cd's on a consistant basis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 1:09 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Very good points Slang Ed, I agree. Nas was saying HHID overall I feel but i'm sure the crap coming out the south mainstream wise played a factor. Ghostface dissed D4L and that whole sound but I understand why he did. I am the only one out of all my friends and associates that still buy cd's on a consistant basis.

I feel ya Kev, and I'm one of the few out of my friends/relatives that still buy's CD's on the regular as well.

I agree with Nas and Ghostface. Thanks for reminding me about Ghost dissin "Laffy Taffy". I remember him doing it now on "The Champ" which is one of my fav Ghost songs. I don't blame him because that song and D4L are WACK! I hate that bullshit crunk music like Laffy Taffy and Chicken Noodle Soup and it was (and still is) fuckin up hip-hop. I think that's what Nas was talking about too when he released HHID. Niggas like Lil Wayne, Young Jeezy, D4L and the like have been dominating the mainstream scene for a while, and it sucks. I don't think he was talking about the better southern artists though, because he's done songs with Scarface, Luda, and T.I., Outkast and UGK are very respected among most East Coast MC's and fans as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 6:40 pm

I understand what you guys are saying but Kev, seriously, Nas and Ghostface are two HUGE reasons artists like Tela and Big Mike aren't going to garner new fans. Period.

Fuck them both and fuck New York.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 6:47 pm

Lord Emperor N3R0N0N wrote:
I understand what you guys are saying but Kev, seriously, Nas and Ghostface are two HUGE reasons artists like Tela and Big Mike aren't going to garner new fans. Period.

Fuck them both and fuck New York.

Fuck you N3R0! You're an idiot if you honestly think Nas and Ghostface are the reason that people aren't checkin for Southern hip-hop. That's BULLSHIT! There's more Southern artists charting right now than NY artists!!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 7:14 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 8:01 pm

[quote="Lord Emperor N3R0N0N"]I understand what you guys are saying but Kev, seriously, Nas and Ghostface are two HUGE reasons artists like Tela and Big Mike aren't going to garner new fans. Period.

I see where you are going with this and you are correct as this may pertain to the east coast but Big Mike and Tela get plenty of luv in the south like they are supposed to because they are from here. Same could be said vice versa I know plenty souhtern cats who show no love to Ghost or Nas because of where their from and their sound. Media also plays apart in the equation.

Also content plays a part because think about it east coast artist always had more "user" friendly content than southern and west coast artist. East coast cats used so much slang and style that you have to really be listening to catch the parental advisory stuff but south and west artist are more in yo face and easier to hear every word.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 8:15 pm

"East coast cats used so much slang and style that you have to really be listening to catch the parental advisory stuff but south and west artist are more in yo face and easier to hear every word."

Come on. Stop with that, lol. If you don't hear that southern drawl all the time, you can't understand that ish right away. And for the west artists, E-40 is harder to understand than Steven Hawking. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 8:29 pm

Shon what are you talking about? I was answering Nero's theory on Nas and Ghost being part of the problem with southern artist not gaining more fans. I was saying that the east coast always had more radio friendly jams than southern artists.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 8:36 pm

i will say this: people like Nas and Ghost may have had an impact on some strictly underground heads who have their dick so far up their own ass theyre too close minded to check for southern artists

HOWEVER: i think it has the same effect on southern hip hop fans, mainly people from the south, in the sense that they wont check for east coast mc's/groups worth checking for only because its not southern and it's not the sound theyre used to

Last edited by Slang Editorial on Sun 10 May 2009, 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 8:39 pm

"
Shon what are you talking about? I was answering Nero's theory on Nas and Ghost being part of the problem with southern artist not gaining more fans. I was saying that the east coast always had more radio friendly jams than southern artists."

I don't know, you brought up slang and style, so I made a bad joke, lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 8:39 pm

Don't defend N3R0's bullshit, Kev. He's whining because his boyfriend Haystak can't go more than Styrofoam. Ex was right, his taste in hip-hop IS borderline garbage. If Nas saying HHID was the cause of niggas not blowin up, then REAL hip-hop would be dominating the airwaves right now instead of this pop-bopper bullshit. Most of the niggas on the radio today would be saying "Can I take your order please?"
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 8:42 pm

" Ex was right, his taste in hip-hop IS borderline garbage"

Trotter said that, not Ex. And N3R0 listens to basically the same ish I do (minus Minnesota stuff, and don't listen to Haystak), so that's insulting me, damnit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"   UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UGK - Where to go after "Ridin' Dirty"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next