Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?

Go down 
+10
Alan
N. Scott
Esco
Laced With Slang
Dwight
TheHazardous
ACRID"
Shaun
Norfeest
Dang! Trotter
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Empty
PostSubject: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 12:38 pm

In the future I'd say 100% yes. Even though she said running for president wasn't on her radar. Right now she's all of the sudden a media darling with her new book and cover of newsweek. I overheard 2 people talking bout Palin's book and one said "Yeah, I wanna check out what OUR next president has to say" I then shook my head. Palin would be a perfect puppet. Hell, she even kinda looks like JigSaw. She could definitely get the Republicans foot in the door with her having sex appeal to snag the young voters. She'll most def have White soccer moms and lesbians in the bag. The mere thought of her even being considered as a future canidate proves who becomes president is a joke. The corporate head honchos at Burger King are more selective and require a greater criteria of who's going to run one of their restuarants then the people on who's going to "run" the country. I admit Palin has a better chance to become president than Hillary Clinton or McCain which proves the American populace is as dumb and retarded as the Europeans make us out to be.

Also keep an eye out for George Prescott Bush. He;s the half White/half Mexican son of Geb Bush thats off in Afghanastan now to get his war stripes. Theres strong indications he'll be running for pres in the future. The powers that be have shown an interest in halfbreeds and women as people able to dupe the populace. A White man don't make a good sleeping pill anymore.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 1:29 pm

Unless she's naked, I'm not sure I wanna peep her manuscript. Lancelot carries a bushel of tomatoes to keep the heebeejeebies away. Word is you can make a bomb with pork & beans and oxy clean. I'm game if the prosthesis is of perfunctory protocol to alleviate the satellite. Guard your onion and avoid baking soda. No eye contact.

Word.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 3:05 pm

So what are you saying Norf? That I'm a few grains of sand short of an hour glass? Is it true that the billy goats didn't accept the lie of the hard stick of bubble gum from the Garbage Pail Kids package as being fully digestible food except for the time they were wearing clear plastic blind folds? Why would someone buy a Snuggie when an oversized 100% polyester bath robe can do the same trick with house shoes on. I swear to god if I come to someone's house and they're wearing a Snuggie I'm going to beat their head on the steps until their noggin sounds like a can of spray paint. I don't know. People love an old pony with a new hat. A hat of an apple green hue with pink trimming. I will continue to scrap the tarter off my teeth wth the edge of a crowbar even though it slices up my gums. The feel is not as uncomfortable as the feel of freshly clipped fingernail scraping a pine tree car air freshener. You can stop looking at me now.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 3:13 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 3:16 pm

Nah, I'm simply saying Monchichis laced the exoskelton with gelatin. Word is that Centurians hold the keys to the mainframe in Denmark. If the economy was a lollipop, suckers would fill the pantry with brillo.

Put talcum on the dashboard; it keeps Canadians off the radar. Raekwon says to twist the disco biscuit at the Roxy. Transmit your DNA in tobacco if the red belly king snake gets the pass and puts up the roadblock.

Careful with the derringer, there's mosquitos in the syllabus.

Peace.

Last edited by Kopasetick on Sat 21 Nov 2009, 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 3:32 pm

what the shit, norf?

I think her time came and went(as far as hype)..she couldnt pull Obama numbers based off that notion, she had her chance with McCain, and that was an epic fail...She's nothing more than a TV Personality(i dont mean that in a sexist way whatsoever-being that her supporters lean on that argument for any/all criticism). I could definitely see her in a Republican White House staff..somewhere? The R.P's going to have to answer back with someone better than Palin"

As far as her Newsweek cover...nothing inappropriate whatsoever..it was a picture from a Running Mag...she was in Running attire..bottom line.Now, as far as Newsweek's reason for using that certain picture? I dont know...

ps- legs for days..legs for days....

Last edited by The Homie, Acrid on Thu 19 Nov 2009, 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 3:36 pm

...did you really just say epic fail? I take it you're going to see Twilight tonight, too?
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 3:38 pm

what,with you? No-Says-I, buddy.....
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 3:40 pm

Why not Sad
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 4:27 pm

Adjust your EQ settings when you're at Olive Garden; they hate manhole covers. If pineapple cheesecake did the trick, Jeb Bush would castrate a bull with his back turned. Lay low when apples grow in the hallway. Daffy Duck prefers red licorice. Is the FCC responsible for toothpaste bank accounts? I think so. Perpetually naked on Tuesdays when napalm is in season. Cocaine clearly causes cavities.

Zealots control Arkansas with string cheese. Where's the goddamn peroxide?
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 4:50 pm

Shaun wrote:
Why not Sad

because,..i wouldnt hear the movie...youd be like,"Oh, look its (insert name)!!!"..."Oh...My...God...I cant believe he did that to her!!??? Gawwwl!!!!"..."Im sooo getting a Twilight Trapper Keeper after the movie!"

Norf..youre on LSD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 5:43 pm

LMAO @ Nor and Trott. Creative shit man!
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 6:00 pm

I don't know about Palin but Prescott will be a threat especially if he can split the Hispanic/Latino vote. And not being an ugmo doesn't hurt either.

But if 3 George Bush's are elected I'm personally handing out dummysmacks.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 12:56 am

KRob86 wrote:
LMAO @ Nor and Trott. Creative shit man!

Lol, cosign. You're killin me Norf.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 12:58 am

norf is becoming the best poster here
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 1:24 am

Thanks for using coasters before you sit your drinks. Pigs climb trees for marmalade. Hair folicles carry radio signals in Wisconsin. Say no to Hilary Clinton.

Word.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 6:55 am

Since we're on the topic of wind powered energy I can't help but think of windmill cookies. Why windmills? Did someone have a hard time selling regular shaped cookies and decided to craft them in a pattern of wind mills for more appeal. Windmill cookies are usually made of ginger and can be found almost anywhere that sells processed snackables i.e. grocery stores and gas stations. Archway by far makes the best windmill cookies. And a company should have a play on words and call these delicacies wind 'MEAL' cookies. HAHAHA get it? WM cookies are easier to find than packaged ginger bread men which require bit of a hunt. And thats another gray matter teaser. Why call them ginger bread men when they're obviously a cookie? What's so bread about them? Nobody puts their cold cuts in between 2 slices of ginger bread men. You remove the arm-legga-legga-arm-head and you just got ginger bread,but its simply called ginger cookies or ginger snaps, the bread is gone. Sometimes I hear people call them ginger man cookies. Hince, changing 'bread' to 'cookie' and placing it as the last word so it rolls off the tongue smoother.

Also I hate it when a candy company release minature versions of their popular snacks and call them 'bites' or 'fun size'. OKAY. technically you BITE into larger molds of candy too. And no one just bites food and put it down and not eat it. And fun-size? How fun is a SNICKERS bar that fits on your fingertip? Each time you eat these "fun sized" candies you have to tear off a wrapper. That's a lot of work to eat 10 funsized candy bars. You can just have as much fun with a regular sized candy bar or even a king sized candy bar. There's flaming flamingos that have lots of fun with king sized candy bars. "Is that shit stains in your shorts or chocolate stains?" Woka Woka Woka Woka.

Back to Palin. I must remember never to forget the time that woman made me ginger bread men with regular cookie dough in a special 'man-making' baking pan. There was nothing ginger or bread about the clones she baked. I got mad and held her head in a bucket of pork chitterlings.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 11:46 am

^^ whaaattt thee fuucckk????
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 2:08 pm

That's called good acid.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 4:34 pm

LMFAO @ Trotter
Back to top Go down
N. Scott
Jump!
Jump!
N. Scott

PostSubject: Re: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 5:02 pm

WOW.Y'all been on some other shit since I've been gone!Rambling like Ghostface.

BTW Palin doesn't stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 5:26 pm

"BTW Palin doesn't stand a chance"

Way to be completely irrelevant to the discussion.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 7:30 pm

N. Scott nice Avatar. Where did you find that shot?
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 7:44 pm

N. Scott wrote:

Nah, son. Ghostface and Ra Scion ordered my playbook from Burger King. Word is they toe wrestled for the privilege to shave the pelican. If a bundle of Laser Tag equipment tore your meniscus, would you employ Luster's Pink Oil moisturizer tactics? I would... Maybe season 6 of Lost will provide the map to an edgier scent for the elder statesman. Pro football style is on the slot machine when you make unleavened bread with razor blades. Tattoos are for the heavenly. Buy a cat.

Word.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 8:03 pm

Kopasetick wrote:
Unless she's naked, I'm not sure I wanna peep her manuscript. Lancelot carries a bushel of tomatoes to keep the heebeejeebies away. Word is you can make a bomb with pork & beans and oxy clean. I'm game if the prosthesis is of perfunctory protocol to alleviate the satellite. Guard your onion and avoid baking soda. No eye contact.

Word.

Dang! Trotter wrote:
So what are you saying Norf? That I'm a few grains of sand short of an hour glass? Is it true that the billy goats didn't accept the lie of the hard stick of bubble gum from the Garbage Pail Kids package as being fully digestible food except for the time they were wearing clear plastic blind folds? Why would someone buy a Snuggie when an oversized 100% polyester bath robe can do the same trick with house shoes on. I swear to god if I come to someone's house and they're wearing a Snuggie I'm going to beat their head on the steps until their noggin sounds like a can of spray paint. I don't know. People love an old pony with a new hat. A hat of an apple green hue with pink trimming. I will continue to scrap the tarter off my teeth wth the edge of a crowbar even though it slices up my gums. The feel is not as uncomfortable as the feel of freshly clipped fingernail scraping a pine tree car air freshener. You can stop looking at me now.

LMAO!!! 🐘 (the elephant never gets any love)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 3:05 am

Hell Nah, that bitch couldn't even run Alaska. She stepped down as governor because she knew her ass was gonna be voted out of office anyway.

McCain would have lost to Obama anyway, but the selection of Palin bascially ENSURED his defeat in the election. He only picked the bitch to try and capitilize on Hillary Clinton supporters, but that failed miserably.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 3:08 am

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Palin would be a perfect puppet. Hell, she even kinda looks like JigSaw. She could definitely get the Republicans foot in the door with her having sex appeal to snag the young voters. She'll most def have White soccer moms and lesbians in the bag

Some of the funniest shit I've read in a while on here haha. I don't think Palin has a shot. It may sound strange but I think Obama could get another term if he chooses to. Although shit is mad fucked up right now.......
Back to top Go down
JMGsoul
Jump!
Jump!
JMGsoul

PostSubject: Re: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 7:23 am

Palin doesn't even know what the vice president does. She's half baked.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 10:19 am

I just noticed N.Scott was here. At first I thought it was A.Scott. I was wondering what A.Scott was doing with that avatar. Thought she's went dyke on us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 3:34 am

Dang! Trotter wrote:
I just noticed N.Scott was here. At first I thought it was A.Scott. I was wondering what A.Scott was doing with that avatar. Thought she's went dyke on us

ROFLMAO! Hell to the naw!

Anyway, Palin is a joke, and the more she opens her mouth, the more she destroys herself. Even McCain said he "enjoyed" her book. Nobody really takes her serious.

Last edited by thatonethere on Mon 27 Aug 2012, 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 5:39 pm

Well, Palin has a who lotta supporters now! She got this Tea Party movement going on. Saying "Its Time For Revolution!". Funny, none of this frizzle frazzle happened when BUSH was in office. Revolutionary but republican? She been going on a campaign against Obama as she running against him for president. Daam, that fuckin' wrinkled back McCain caused all this. Ive even seen people with Palin/Beck 2012 bumper stickers.

Daam how can a person who didn't even finish her term as governor and didn't make it as VP be such a hopeful for presidency? Its a circus for sure!

What kills me is bunnies ain't even following politics. People voted for Obama cause he's black and they're not even following his progress. I'm asking niggaz how they feel about that Van Jones fiasco and there like "Van who?-Van Daam?" You best believe these pekkkerwoods are keeping a close eye on things. Ever since Obama became president niggaz fell asleep like eating Big Mamma's extra Spicey honey drenched rib tips with potato salad, pork-n-beans, corn bread, and cat fish nuggets on the side washed down by some Michelob.

Daam.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 7:30 pm

She has absolutely NO chance whatsoever unless she blows every single male who votes and even then a bunch of dudes will be lying to her promising her a vote when all they really wanted was a BJ! lol

no chance baby bubba!
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 10:07 pm

I dont think she does...fuck Obama too Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? 135641
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 5:32 pm

N. Scott wrote:

Classic because I miss this avatar and Norf was on drugs for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?   Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does Sarah Palin have a chance at the presidency?
Page 1 of 1