Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New people that haven't posted.

Go down 
+3
Esco
booerns
E. Taylor
7 posters
AuthorMessage
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

New people that haven't posted. Empty
PostSubject: New people that haven't posted.   New people that haven't posted. Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 3:29 pm

I don't really keep up with who's signed up and who hasnt' but according to another thread there are some people not participating. Use this thread to introduce yourself and give us your top ten albums. Most people here are cool so come out and show yourselves.
Back to top Go down
booerns
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
booerns

PostSubject: Re: New people that haven't posted.   New people that haven't posted. Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 4:16 pm

I have been pretty ghost on this forum and I previously introduced myself, but I will again as I haven't been around much. I am a college kid from Texas (thus I'm really into the Texas rap) and now go to school in Pennsylvania. I am all about Texas rap, old and new, and real laid back and heavily jazz influenced rap.

Top Ten:

Guerrilla Maab - Rise
Outkast - ATliens
Goodie Mob - Soul Food
Masta Ace - A Long Hot Summer (close with Disposable Arts, feel like this is more consistent)

Viktor Vaughn - Vaudeville Villain
One Be Lo - S.O.N.O.G.R.A.M (very close with Binary Star - Masters of the Universe)

Chamillionaire - Greatest Hits (He has another cd called greatest hits I believe as well, but I am talking about the one that is two disc and the back of the cd just says "over 75 flows" where there should be a tracklisting. Best punchline rapping ever on all these. This is real old though, earlier than Mixtape Messiah 1 I believe.

Wu-Tang - Enter the Wu-Tang (Lot of Wu I love, so instead of picking any solos, I just took the best group one)

Lupe Fiasco - The Cool
Pete Rock & CL Smooth - Mecca and the Soul Brother
A Tribe Called Quest - People's Instinctive Travels...

Just though of this and already have ten and don't want to take one off, but also can't make my list without it so I will include it anyway:
Gang Starr - Moment of Truth
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: New people that haven't posted.   New people that haven't posted. Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 4:20 pm

Welcome to HH4L Booerns. From the what you like I'd say talk to "Bunny Man" aka SRP for that Texas stuff and the jazz stuff would be Cise and Alan.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: New people that haven't posted.   New people that haven't posted. Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 4:22 pm

Welcome dude. I'm all about that jazzy rap.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: New people that haven't posted.   New people that haven't posted. Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 9:36 pm

Wuz crackin Booerns?

And welcome.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: New people that haven't posted.   New people that haven't posted. Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 11:30 pm

Has Garland King III ever posted here?
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: New people that haven't posted.   New people that haven't posted. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 10:11 am

Welcom booerns!
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: New people that haven't posted.   New people that haven't posted. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 12:59 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
Has Garland King III ever posted here?

I think that was on Steve's old forum. He never came over after that one got shut down, I think...

Welcome Booerns.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: New people that haven't posted.   New people that haven't posted. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 1:43 pm

Booerns is the man... only other lil' flip fan here.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: New people that haven't posted.   New people that haven't posted. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 4:52 pm

note to Admins...advertise and they will come....get with Yogi..i think that dude has cyber connects or sumthing.lol...4 real though....

peace....
Back to top Go down
booerns
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
booerns

PostSubject: Re: New people that haven't posted.   New people that haven't posted. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 8:11 pm

Appreciate the welcome. And Bunny I just listened to Undaground Legend for the first time in a long time the other day and I had forgotten how much of a classic it is. That, the Screw tapes, and the early Freestyle Kings cds give Flip a nasty catalog of good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New people that haven't posted.   New people that haven't posted. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New people that haven't posted.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: