Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Overrated/Underrated Day 9

Go down 
3 posters

overrated or underrated
Overrated
Overrated/Underrated Day 9 Vote_lcap38%Overrated/Underrated Day 9 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Underrated
Overrated/Underrated Day 9 Vote_lcap0%Overrated/Underrated Day 9 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Accurate
Overrated/Underrated Day 9 Vote_lcap62%Overrated/Underrated Day 9 Vote_rcap
 62% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Overrated/Underrated Day 9 Empty
PostSubject: Overrated/Underrated Day 9   Overrated/Underrated Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 9:16 am

Geto Boys-We Can't Be Stopped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 9   Overrated/Underrated Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 10:29 am

I out accurate... I mean by virtue of its content this album it was only going to reach so many people. Considering how much more popular "Mind Playing Tricks" is compared to the album one could say underrated, but then considering all the hype surrounding Bushwick shooting his eye out and the cover one might say this album is overrated as it overshadows the rest of their catalog. So I will go with accurate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 9   Overrated/Underrated Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 11:01 am

Good points SRP....Sometimes I think overrated because I have heard some say its their best because its the only GB album they own only because of MPTOM. Then I think underrated beacuse like you said that song overshadowed the album so much. But accurate is my pick since the majority I have heard talk about it say its "one" of their best and classic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 9   Overrated/Underrated Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 2:06 pm

Accurate
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 9   Overrated/Underrated Day 9 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 11:06 pm

Dope album. But honestly, I don't know anyone who listens to Geto Boys outside this forum besides myself. lol

So I'll go...accurate.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 9   Overrated/Underrated Day 9 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 7:49 am

I personally think the album is overrated because this is usually the album most people cite when referring to the Geto Boys because of MPTOM. When in actuality, it is probably their 3rd or 4th best album. It's still a dope album. It may even be classic, but it's still overrated IMO.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 9   Overrated/Underrated Day 9 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 1:16 pm

I voted overrated as well...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 9   Overrated/Underrated Day 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Overrated/Underrated Day 9
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Topic of the Day-
Jump to: