Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is this forum dead?

Go down 
+2
Shaun
Dang! Trotter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Is this forum dead? Empty
PostSubject: Is this forum dead?   Is this forum dead? Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009, 1:05 am

I have to admit Steve did a miraculous job with Real Hip Hop Heads. This forum has not acheived his level so far. Actually this forum seems like its dying. Nobody is posting crap. And what happened to the graphics? Why am I seeing a big gay Forumotion.com logo at the top of my screen? It makes this place seem so stock pile.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Is this forum dead?   Is this forum dead? Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009, 3:59 am

This forum doesn't seem alive because the college people on here (like me and Slang) just ended school. No one is online during the summer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this forum dead?   Is this forum dead? Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009, 9:38 am

Yeah it is a tad boring and plain most of the time except when were debating as usual. I a lot of people did not come back either and this place needs a visual workover to make it more inviting.

Last edited by KRob86 on Sun 24 May 2009, 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this forum dead?   Is this forum dead? Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009, 9:54 am

smh...
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Is this forum dead?   Is this forum dead? Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009, 11:41 am

Co-sign on the 'unwelcoming aura' of the site...not too easy on the eyes...

from there, networking/advertising the site could help..

Maybe keep the 'inside relationships(no homo)/inside jokes' to a minimum....doesnt really help with the idea of a social gathering forum....if that makes sense...and yeah, no affense..really--
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Is this forum dead?   Is this forum dead? Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009, 12:30 pm

Shon wrote:
This forum doesn't seem alive because the college people on here (like me and Slang) just ended school. No one is online during the summer

Yea same for me here, no that summer is here, I'll only find time to post when I'm not doing something. During the school year I tend to be at home more often and get bored, so I'll spend a lot of time here.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Is this forum dead?   Is this forum dead? Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009, 4:56 pm

acrid.one wrote:
Co-sign on the 'unwelcoming aura' of the site...not too easy on the eyes...

from there, networking/advertising the site could help..

Maybe keep the 'inside relationships(no homo)/inside jokes' to a minimum....doesnt really help with the idea of a social gathering forum....if that makes sense...and yeah, no affense..really--

Yeah, we still call ppl by their old Amazon name when they apparently changed it. This will be completely confusing to onlookers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this forum dead?   Is this forum dead? Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 5:22 pm

Oh Trotter...It's a holiday weekend for christ's sake. No everybody is an internet hermit.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Is this forum dead?   Is this forum dead? Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 10:08 pm

yea im still alive i was just at my aunts in ohio all weekend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this forum dead?   Is this forum dead? Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 10:24 pm

Exactly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this forum dead?   Is this forum dead? Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 9:08 am

Lord Emperor N3R0N0N wrote:
Oh Trotter...It's a holiday weekend for christ's sake. No everybody is an internet hermit.

LOL - I was about to say the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this forum dead?   Is this forum dead? Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 9:21 am

Trotter's just hating on Linker...whatever.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Is this forum dead?   Is this forum dead? Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 1:50 pm

Lord Emperor N3R0N0N wrote:
Trotter's just hating on Linker...whatever.

Indeed. Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: Is this forum dead?   Is this forum dead? Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 3:30 pm

Indeed indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this forum dead?   Is this forum dead? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this forum dead?
Page 1 of 1