Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The best album of 2009!is finally here!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

The best album of 2009!is finally here!! Empty
PostSubject: The best album of 2009!is finally here!!   The best album of 2009!is finally here!! Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 3:15 am

I would first like to emphasize that it feels good to go out and buy a physical copy nowadays. Making the music seem as real as any phisical object. The album Im speaking on is Abstract Rude's Rejuvenation. It was sorta a blind buy cause I had no clue Abstract was dropping this album. Ive been somewhat of a fan of his work since the 90's can't say Im in avid follower though. If you never heard an Abstract Rude album this is a great start, like K-Rino's Blood Doctrine its an accessible album from an intricate artist. I'm gonna steal a line from parker lewis by saying this album is Summertime all day. Fresh organic beats thats a bit more uptempo than your avarege jazzy stuff. Ehhh..now only if people can give this as much love as Relapse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best album of 2009!is finally here!!   The best album of 2009!is finally here!! Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 9:25 am

I just saw Abstract Rude at Sound Set '09 on Sunday. I was really feeling his new albums cuts he did live. Plus, I've been hearing it's supposed to be his best album to date from other sources. I'll have to pick this one up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best album of 2009!is finally here!!   The best album of 2009!is finally here!! Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 9:32 am

...I'm going to d/l it first, that's for sure...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best album of 2009!is finally here!!   The best album of 2009!is finally here!! Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 11:01 am

Speaking of Abstract Rude. He had one of the better sets of the day at Sound Set. It also helped that Myka 9 & Aceyalone got on stage with him. And they were doing all kinds of collab songs. West coast freshness!
Back to top Go down
Jason
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Jason

PostSubject: Re: The best album of 2009!is finally here!!   The best album of 2009!is finally here!! Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 11:11 am

I gave it some listens a couple weeks back, sounded good, but I didn't really hear it as album of the year material. I'll give it a few more spins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best album of 2009!is finally here!!   The best album of 2009!is finally here!! Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 11:27 am

Abstract Rude is dope, but I'm gonna d/l before I buy anything of his...
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: The best album of 2009!is finally here!!   The best album of 2009!is finally here!! Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 8:32 pm

Ive been bumping this non-stop. Very well crafted album. Theres no doubt this is contender for ALBUM OF THE YEAR. Well, atleast for me it is. I love the eco-friendly cardboard based CD case!!! Nero (da fuck ppl keep changing their name!) you also might wanna check out Abstract Tribe Unique's Mood Pieces. Abstract Rude is at the helm with ATU providing the beats.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: The best album of 2009!is finally here!!   The best album of 2009!is finally here!! Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 9:12 pm

Its selling for 12.99 at BestBuy! And its 100% Auto-tone free!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best album of 2009!is finally here!!   The best album of 2009!is finally here!! Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 4:27 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Its selling for 12.99 at BestBuy! And its 100% Auto-tone free!!!

LOL...I'll have to pick this up. I agree that the case/art is pretty tight. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best album of 2009!is finally here!!   The best album of 2009!is finally here!! Icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 4:38 pm

It was going for $7.99 at Best Buy when it was first release. I tried to cop it than but they sold out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best album of 2009!is finally here!!   The best album of 2009!is finally here!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best album of 2009!is finally here!!
Page 1 of 1