Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How About This Whiners

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

How About This Whiners Empty
PostSubject: How About This Whiners   How About This Whiners Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 2:50 pm

There's only 21 spots left on the album of the 00's thread. So post albums that have not been mentioned yet, and I'll get as many as I can in there. I don't want any arguing or bitching in this thread, and go ahead and keep mentioning the same albums over and over so I know how many people agree. The thread will be for the arguing. There are only a few albums left that I really want to put in there but I definitely had 21 left. Anyway whiners...have your picks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About This Whiners   How About This Whiners Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 3:07 pm

See this is what makes you suspect, you take minor shit and blow it up. Lame look fa real.

Anyway here's a few i'd like to see picked:

Foundation
Eardrum
Quality
American Gangster
Hip Hop Is Dead
MADE
Untitled
LAX
Raw Footage
Laugh Now Cry Later
Last Of A Dying Breed
Fishscale
Blue Carpet Treatment
New Testament
Blazng Arrow
The Product- One Hunid
My Ghetto Report Card
Last Stand

I mean come on Jeff you acting like you are at the bottom of the barrel when you haven't even touched the top really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About This Whiners   How About This Whiners Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 3:15 pm

No, I'm saying, no one elese tells the other thread starters what to do in the thread they started. That bitching, and not a good look IMO. Also, a lot of those picks are suspect, but it's whatever. As far as the "top" there's not a single album in there (outside of Last Of A Dying Breed) I'd put above any album I've mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Jason
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Jason

PostSubject: Re: How About This Whiners   How About This Whiners Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 3:21 pm

What's been voted on so far? And why are there only 21 spots left? We're talking about an entire decade of music, shouldn't we keep voting until there's a clear winner?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About This Whiners   How About This Whiners Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 3:23 pm

Jason, you clearly haven't been paying attention sir.

I said when I started, 50 days, then one big thread at the end of albums that made it pretty far because clearly the ghost votes are fucking shit up and people like to bitch about EVERYTHING.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About This Whiners   How About This Whiners Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 3:26 pm

N3R0 wrote:
No, I'm saying, no one elese tells the other thread starters what to do in the thread they started. That bitching, and not a good look IMO. Also, a lot of those picks are suspect, but it's whatever. As far as the "top" there's not a single album in there (outside of Last Of A Dying Breed) I'd put above any album I've mentioned.

You take stuff to personally man, this is my first time saying something. Its not like I say some off the wall shit on all your threads. Do you have any clue how much shit I took with almost all the time with threads I have handled? I know you can't satisfy everyone but you are really pciking some off hte wall albums. And its like you are purposely trying to make only certain albums win.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

PostSubject: Re: How About This Whiners   How About This Whiners Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 3:30 pm

N3R0 wrote:
Jason, you clearly haven't been paying attention sir.

I said when I started, 50 days, then one big thread at the end of albums that made it pretty far because clearly the ghost votes are fucking shit up and people like to bitch about EVERYTHING.

There are a bunch of these votes going on, so no, I didn't remember that about this one. Since it's so limited, we probably should have all voted on what albums to include at the beginning to avoid this issue. But if we can vote on which remaining albums to include now, that would resolve the issue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About This Whiners   How About This Whiners Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 4:00 pm

KRob86 wrote:
N3R0 wrote:

You take stuff to personally man, this is my first time saying something. Its not like I say some off the wall shit on all your threads. Do you have any clue how much shit I took with almost all the time with threads I have handled? I know you can't satisfy everyone but you are really pciking some off hte wall albums. And its like you are purposely trying to make only certain albums win.

I'm avoiding having certain albums win, actually. I put Anghellic and Fort Minor against competition they certainly wouldn't have won, and if I were to nominate a Haystak album I'd make sure it was against a tough opponent specifically because of the criers on this forum (not you, necessarily, KJ bitched a bunch when I started this thread).

And yeah, maybe I forgot all the shit you got for the Classic Album thread, but wouldn't that make you more sympathetic? Regardless, I'll give this thread a couple days before nominating another album. For the record, tomorrow's was goin to be Lil Wayne's Carter II.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About This Whiners   How About This Whiners Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 4:02 pm

I criticize KJ and K.Rob all the time ...
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

PostSubject: Re: How About This Whiners   How About This Whiners Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 4:07 pm

Can you post a list of what's been nominated?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About This Whiners   How About This Whiners Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 4:07 pm

Just post what you think Jason.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

PostSubject: Re: How About This Whiners   How About This Whiners Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 4:20 pm

The Roots - Game Theory
Common - Like Water for Chocolate
Little Brother - The Minstrel Show
Kanye West - Late Registration
Cunninlynguists - A Piece of Strange
Blackalicious - Blazing Arrow
Lupe Fiasco - The Cool
Q-Tip - The Renaissance
Eminem - The Eminem Show
Vakill - The Darkest Cloud
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About This Whiners   How About This Whiners Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 4:21 pm

See, none of those have been nominated. Somehow...I figured.
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: How About This Whiners   How About This Whiners Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 4:38 pm

Well, Jason covered most of them....

What about Clipse-Hell Hath No Fury? Don't remember if thats been nominated
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: How About This Whiners   How About This Whiners Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 5:41 pm

A few that are at the top of the decade for me:

The Grind Date
S.O.N.O.G.R.A.M.
The Blood Doctrine
The Name, The Motto, The Outcome
Worst Fears Confirmed
Universal (K-Otix)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About This Whiners   How About This Whiners Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 5:42 pm

Blood Doctrine was today, fool.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: How About This Whiners   How About This Whiners Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 5:55 pm

Yeah, I know. I got to this thread before that one.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: How About This Whiners   How About This Whiners Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 7:15 pm

Untitled
Late Registration
Piece Of Strange
PUTS - O.S.T
PUTS - FUN DMC
Pete Philly & Perquisite - Mindstate
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: How About This Whiners   How About This Whiners Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 9:47 pm

8Ball & MJG - Living Legends
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: How About This Whiners   How About This Whiners Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 10:20 pm

Panacea-Ink Is My Drink
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: How About This Whiners   How About This Whiners Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 11:10 pm

The W
MM Food
Vaudeville Villain
Freddie Foxxx - Iustry Shakedown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About This Whiners   How About This Whiners Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 11:31 pm

N3R0 wrote:
(not you, necessarily, KJ bitched a bunch when I started this thread).

The only thing I "bitched" about was the way that you settle ties.

But anyway, here's my picks....

The Grind Date
SONOGRAM
Masters Of The Universe
Untitled
Quality Control
The Minstrel Show
Grandmasters
Fishscale
Quality
Late Registration
Like Water For Chocolate
The Show
Dispoable Arts

And BTW.....Carter II would be an EASY win for I Tech. I don't care if you nominate it, just sayin....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How About This Whiners   How About This Whiners Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How About This Whiners
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Topic of the Day-
Jump to: