Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award

Go down 
5 posters

Best Thread?
D. Powell (Learning Materials)
HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award Vote_lcap6%HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
SRP (Gangsta Rap)
HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award Vote_lcap0%HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dang! Trotter (Call me a Douche)
HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award Vote_lcap13%HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Dang! Trotter (Cab Stories)
HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award Vote_lcap0%HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
N3RO (My name is)
HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award Vote_lcap19%HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
The Homie, Acrid (Whistle Blower)
 0% [ 0 ]
T. Myers (Best Discog)
HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award Vote_lcap38%HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award Vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
SRP (Group Battle Day 1)
 0% [ 0 ]
Dang! Trotter (Random Facts)
HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award Vote_lcap24%HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award Vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award Empty
PostSubject: HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award   HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 12:54 pm

Who made the best thread this year? The thread could be interesting, funny, creative, sparked a lot of conversation, etc...these threads are not Polls thats a different award

Here are the nominees with links:

D. Powell for "Learning Materials"
https://hiphopforlife.forumotion.com/old-skool-hip-hop-f10/learning-materials-t657.htm

SRP for "Who Invented Gangsta Rap"
https://hiphopforlife.forumotion.com/old-skool-hip-hop-f10/who-invented-gangster-rap-t2368.htm
finally a thread that actually sparked knowledgeable hip hop conversation

Dang! Trotter for "Call me a Douche"
https://hiphopforlife.forumotion.com/cold-kickin-it-f5/call-me-a-douche-t1840.htm

Dang! Trotter for "Crazy Cab Stories no. 1" and "Did I just pick up SRP's friends?"
https://hiphopforlife.forumotion.com/cold-kickin-it-f5/dang-trotter-s-crazy-cab-stories-no1-t1771.htm
https://hiphopforlife.forumotion.com/cold-kickin-it-f5/did-i-pick-up-srp-s-friends-in-my-cab-the-otherday-t1979.htm

N3RO for "My name is...and I endorse"
https://hiphopforlife.forumotion.com/cold-kickin-it-f5/my-name-isand-i-endorse-t1378.htm
memories brought back in this one

The Homie, Acrid for "Whistle Blower Scenario"
https://hiphopforlife.forumotion.com/cold-kickin-it-f5/whistle-blower-scenario-t420.htm
had classic Haterex posts

T. Myers for "Who has the best discog of all time?"
https://hiphopforlife.forumotion.com/general-hip-hop-discussion-f33/who-has-the-best-discog-of-all-time-t1799.htm

SRP for "Group Battle Day 1: Run DMC vs. Wu-Tang"
https://hiphopforlife.forumotion.com/general-hip-hop-discussion-f33/group-battle-day-1-run-dmc-vs-wu-tang-t1764.htm

Dang! Trotter for "Random Facts About Yourself"
https://hiphopforlife.forumotion.com/cold-kickin-it-f5/random-facts-about-yourself-t2262.htm

i apologize if i missed any threads, as i didnt have any help on this and didnt feel like going through every single thread but you get what you get...

and if you dont remember a thread or what went down i provided the links
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award   HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 1:12 pm

Terry
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award   HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 1:45 pm

Trotter again. Entertaining thread.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award   HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 1:51 pm

Cise Starr wrote:

which one lol?
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award   HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 1:52 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Cise Starr wrote:

which one lol?

The random facts thread.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award   HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 3:56 pm

bump

and i vote for Trotter's Douche thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award   HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 3:59 pm

Terry's best discog thread
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award   HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 4:10 pm

damn i thought we had some better one the these
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award   HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 4:11 pm

Cory wrote:

We probably did, but I just picked the one I liked best out of these.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award   HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 4:18 pm

Cory wrote:

u should have PMed me your nominees
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award   HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 4:22 pm

yeah i knnow, i missed the whole thread about that so i didnt get to nominate anything
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award   HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 7:30 pm

I voted N3RO (My name is). That one had some pretty funny moments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award   HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 1:14 am

I voted n3ro... seeing "guest" made me laugh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award   HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HH4L 1st Annual Posting Awards Day 3 - Thread of the Year Award
Page 1 of 1