Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?

Go down 
+2
Shaun
Justin Linker
6 posters
AuthorMessage

How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Empty
PostSubject: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 1:12 pm

Wouldn't that be nice? Just can the shit talking and cliquing up? It's getting really ridiculous especially since I don't see either of them randomly talking shit about people. I don't see them jumping in threads not involving them and talking shit for no reason, don't see it.

Just stop the bitchassness, that's all I ask. Seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 2:43 pm

Appreciate the sentiment but surely those two assholes that are K Rob and Pounds will only group you in the "bad" side of me and steve who apparently have no valid opinions whatsoever... smh...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 3:11 pm

On the real fuck y'all man, you are on str8 up ignore. I hate I let lames get me off my sqaure and even join this dumbazz convo. If it's not about rap music shut yo dicktasting hole about me. I don't get down with internet beef I leave that to....well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 3:21 pm

Everyone notice how Kev was the bitch ass you brought both me and Steve's name into the other conversation when we didn't mention his bitch ass and we were both trying to play nice with his lame as fuck "I nominate someone for Top 100 and then I will bitch and moan like the bitch made ho I am because voting didn't go my way."

So we all know who the bitch and lame ass ho is in this "issue" - Kev and Pounds need to get a room so they can just let this bitchassness and cock sucking out of each other out of their system.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 4:35 pm

RoyceJustShootsNines wrote:
Everyone notice how Kev was the bitch ass you brought both me and Steve's name into the other conversation when we didn't mention his bitch ass and we were both trying to play nice with his lame as fuck "I nominate someone for Top 100 and then I will bitch and moan like the bitch made ho I am because voting didn't go my way."

So we all know who the bitch and lame ass ho is in this "issue" - Kev and Pounds need to get a room so they can just let this bitchassness and cock sucking out of each other out of their system.

LMAO!!! Damn SRP. I've barely spoken to you in the past week or so, and you've dropped my name like 20 times. Are you getting lonely?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 4:42 pm

Lord Emperor N3R0N0N wrote:
Wouldn't that be nice? Just can the shit talking and cliquing up? It's getting really ridiculous especially since I don't see either of them randomly talking shit about people. I don't see them jumping in threads not involving them and talking shit for no reason, don't see it.

Just stop the bitchassness, that's all I ask. Seriously.

Man, could you be more hypocritical? Seriously...

You have been accusing me of "freaking out" today, and all I was doing was talking hip-hop. I was completely calm and collected, yet you continued to tell me I was off my rocker for some odd reason (especially when you were the one using intolerant phrases, and were using caps as if you were yelling). You made it personal as if I didn't respect your opinion, and now you are on the constant attack. Go read those posts again, Nero. Nobody was freaking out except for you. So instead of continuing a conversation or ending it with something logical, you ended it abruptly and said you would not respond, then start this silly little BS.

Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 4:59 pm

Minnesota Hip-Hop Fiend wrote:

LMAO!!! Damn SRP. I've barely spoken to you in the past week or so, and you've dropped my name like 20 times. Are you getting lonely?

Pounds:

A. Scott,

I definitely respect your opinion about hip-hop. Actually far more than Steve and SRP's. No knock, just real talk. I like how you speak your mind on artists and topics. No need to seek validation from anyone who takes personal issue with your opinions. They really aren't worth the time or effort. Just keep doing you.

Funny when idiots are wrong... I hardly count this as you "barely speaking to me." You like to start shit with your little immature e-love life with Kev and then pretend you didn't do shit? Please pounds...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 5:08 pm

It seems to be that the one on Steve and SRP's dicks is the OP himself N3R0!

Just stay out of it man, you're playin yourself!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 5:12 pm

Minnesota Hip-Hop Fiend wrote:

Pounds:

A. Scott,

I definitely respect your opinion about hip-hop. Actually far more than Steve and SRP's. No knock, just real talk. I like how you speak your mind on artists and topics. No need to seek validation from anyone who takes personal issue with your opinions. They really aren't worth the time or effort. Just keep doing you.

Funny when idiots are wrong... I hardly count this as you "barely speaking to me." You like to start shit with your little immature e-love life with Kev and then pretend you didn't do shit? Please pounds...

That was today. lol

Calm down man. This is what I'm saying. You always flip out over stupid stuff like this then tell everyone else their sensitive when you're the one flipping. Every once and a while you bait me into playing this game with you then you get me to flip out. But it just won't happen today (ever?). So get over it. Find some other way to get your rocks off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 5:14 pm

That's what you don't get Pounds - I don't give a fuck about you or kev or who you want to team up on and bitch out on any given day. My point is A Scott posted asking her opinion about a convo her and Steve had. Me and Steve weighed in on it. And you and Kev found it your mission to throw sly insults at me and steve and make it an issue about me and steve when it was nothing of the sort. So you need to chill with the bullshit, keep my name out your mouth and move on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 5:14 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Just stay out of it man, you're playin yourself!

Yeah, this junk gets more lame by the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 6:23 pm

SRP use to be one of my internet buddies but he started getting crazier and crazier and calling people put their name and being so disrespectful. I know he jokes a lot when doing that but it it get's old and out of hand. He attacks people to quick for my taste and he try's to keep kicking people down.

Steve on the other hand has been a azzhole from the start and only knows one way to disagree with people. What's crazy is he actually have folks on this forum I feel brainwashed to where they ride for this clown. I know the man has good knowledge in rap so I respect that but as a person he can hang himself from his vagina, figure it out.

I just had to get that out there, i'm finished.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 6:44 pm

I tried to avoid this shit, still not getting involved. I don't have a problem with anyone on this forum. But seriously, everybody needs to squash this petty beef. Remember why we're here in the first place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 7:39 pm

KJ, seriously, yet again you're involving yourself in shit that doesn't involve you. You have no need to get on MY DICK right now. I was chill to you at the old forum and have been cordial to you here, so stop with the turncoating and keep your opinion to yourself.

Kev, this is the bullshit I'm talking about "ya'll are on ignore" after YOU involve yourself in some bullshit. When have I EVER EVER FUCKING EVER poke my head into shit that didn't involve me until now? When have I EVER EVER FUCKING EVER said what was popular? Seriously? Is that like a joke? Do I like Haystak, Sandman, etc because it's "cool"? Is that who I am? Doubt it. So do me a favor and fuck off. I actually told SRP and Steve (much like Terry has) to just cool it with you because I really didn't understand where you were coming from even with all the back and forth bullshit you were starting on Amazon when Steve was trying to get hip hop heads going. I think it's just lovely that everybody was fine and fuckin dandy on Steve's forum but now that it's Linker's place it's like let's all talk shit about Soul Seeker. NOT. FUCKING. COOL. I KNEW something was up when you said we were cool on Amazon when I was talking about being white and then Parker made the comment about "if you don't wanna get you ass kicked try not being a mark" and you were like "damn you pullin cards homie" but I never said anything. You're a switch sider and I have no time for you in this conversation. Stay in your topic of the day threads.

Alan, don't act for a goddamn second like you needed to throw SRP's name into your post, that was some bullshit. Which was the point of my whole thread, then you motherfuckers turn it into some OTHER shit. As a matter of fact, Steve and I used to get into it ALL the fucking time at Amazon and you know what? I was on YOUR side most of the time. I felt like he deserved a second chance, and guess what, he earned it. I would appreciate it if you could bring up the fact that YOU admitted to some bitch ass bullshit by involving me when you refused to go back to Steve's forum and when Exzakt and I did NOTHING to you. You ADMITTED Your guilt but refuse to now. You're pulling the same bullshit and I'm done with being an adult to some one that clearly can't be an adult to anybody else. You have a lot of ass kissing to do if you ever wanna be near "poster of the year" again.

EVERYBODY here woulda said SRP was a cool guy until this forum started up and now for NO reason you all act like he's the goddamn antichrist. I have been chill, and you can distort bullshit all you want but I have always been the level headed one and I'm tired of just watching this bullshit go on. Hate me if you want to, I'd rather be in "the asshole group" with SRP and SS then the two-faced douchebag group. Thanks for your time.

Damn, I know after a certain amount of time females cycle start to sync up, but you bitches need to take some mydol and shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 8:01 pm

So, I have this site bookmarked on my computer. When I want to go here, I type in "Hip-Hop 4 Life".

This is NOT something that should be happening on a forum called HIP HOP 4 LIFE
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 8:17 pm

Shon wrote:
So, I have this site bookmarked on my computer. When I want to go here, I type in "Hip-Hop 4 Life".

This is NOT something that should be happening on a forum called HIP HOP 4 LIFE

agreed this shit is worse than watching The Hills
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 8:28 pm

LMAO!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 8:29 pm

Exactly dude, exactly. You got nothing to say. Why don't you join a Ween forum or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 8:31 pm

Why don't you join a Ween forum or something?

That shit was funny. lol

I wonder if I could find an active Ween forum? It's not a bad idea. I've not met a Ween fan who wasn't a cool person.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 8:32 pm

"agreed this shit is worse than watching The Hills "

...That means you've watched The Hills...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 8:33 pm

Well I did once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 8:33 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 8:38 pm

Shon wrote:
"agreed this shit is worse than watching The Hills "

...That means you've watched The Hills...

Lauren is too hot to not at least flip through it lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 8:44 pm

I meant I met a Ween fan who wasn't a cool person...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 8:51 pm

I meant I met a Ween fan who wasn't a cool person...

LOL! I guess i'm the only one who got the joke
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 9:08 pm

WTF?

Did I miss something? Who pissed in the apple juice?
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 9:52 pm

KJ, seriously, yet again you're involving yourself in shit that doesn't involve you. You have no need to get on MY DICK right now. I was chill to you at the old forum and have been cordial to you here, so stop with the turncoating and keep your opinion to yourself.

N3R0, I'm NOT on your dick man. I don't swing that way!

But anyway, I was just being objective which at the time you WEREN'T being. You were CLEARLY playing favorites when you started this thread and you STILL ARE based on your comments to Alan and Kevin.

I have just as much right to voice my opinion as you do. and my opinion is this thread was (and still is) POINTLESS! If Alan and Kevin have a problem with Steve and SRP, let them settle it amongst themselves like grown men. Your comments just made you look like a fanboy. I don't dislike you personally, I just thought it was a wack move to jump down their throats like that. If Steve and/or SRP would have done that to them, or anybody else on the forum for that matter, you wouldn't have said a word about it.

It's clear that these guys have issues with each other, so let them work it out themselves, that's all I'm saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 11:14 pm

Steve and SRP punk Jeff azz all the time, I have been peeping this for awhile but since I seriouly try not to get into that I left it alone. Nero is with whoever semi shows him luv even if it's fake, I use to read how they were punking him on the chatbox making little inside jokes about him but he stays riding thier dick. I don't flip sides Nero if you notice I always side with the ones who I feel are being bullied by a bunch of cyberhoes. I could only watch from the sidelines so long before at times I felt the need to comment. I remember when you use to beg for people to pay attetion to your threads and comments and now that poeple respect and hear you more I think you are scared to lose that. Steve and SRP are the big bullies and you side with them on everything how that looks huh? Looks like some peon fee type shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 11:19 pm

lol, what a couple of clowns, like me and srp talking some inside jokes on nero and shit...now u angry he callin u on your shit so now you gotta try and beef wit him, strait pathetic man. u right me and srp roam the internet looking for people to bully thank god for you and alan pounds the nerd avengers, keep up the good work homie.

lol, what a joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 12:18 am

You always side with whoever is being cyber-bullied...what the fuck ever dude.

And KJ, you got in this thread not knowing what's really going on, just to diss me and not even really speak on the situation, that would be "getting on my dick" regardless of how I've treated you, kinda ridiculous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 4:52 pm

Branch Stevidian wrote:

And KJ, you got in this thread not knowing what's really going on, just to diss me and not even really speak on the situation, that would be "getting on my dick" regardless of how I've treated you, kinda ridiculous.

What's kinda ridiculous is that you're getting involved in a situation that doesn't even involve you. Did Kev or Pounds start shit with you? If not, then this thread is fuckin pointless.

Steve and SRP are grown men, let them fight their own battles. It's that simple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 5:02 pm

I didn't mention anybody by name, KJ, they called me out, I was talking about the overall sense of the forum, like you're doing right here. Involving yourself in shit that has nothing to do with you.

Here is my problem: Linker starts a thread called "how about everybody gets off of everybody's dicks" and no one says anything because nobody has a problem with him. In fact I'm sure that if he started this VERY thread no one would have said anything, but because it was me people came out of the woodwork with their problems that they've been subliminally talking about for awhile now. I'm just asking everybody to not start shit. I wasn't trying to start shit here, and I BELIEVE me and Pounds have reached an understanding. I would think that Kev said his piece and I said mine and we can be respectful to one another cuz that's how it's been in the past but for some reason you're still talking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 5:26 pm

The reason I said what I said is because you seem to be CLEARLY siding with Steve and SRP, even going as far as creating an SN with Steve's name in it. I'm sorry, but that just SCREAMS "fanboy". If people were fucking with me, would you have started a thread titled "How About Everybody Get Off Of Kool John's Dick?" I don't think so. Not that I would have asked for that cuz I can handle myself quite well as you've seen in the past. I'm just saying.

I have no problem with you personally. I just think that if those guys have beef, then they should settle it amongst themselves LIKE GROWN MEN! You're criticizing me for "getting involved" in a situation when that's not what I'm doing. All I'm trying to do is get you to realize that it's lame for you to ask everyone to get off other dude's dicks when they can handle their own shit.

Steve and Pounds have been beefing for quite some time now. I don't know how SRP and Kev got thrown into the mix, but it is what it is. I would have said the EXACT SAME THING to ANYONE who started this thread, so don't take it personal.

To quote Forrest Gump "That's all I got to say about that!"
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 6:38 pm

Oh God. The Paid In Full cover is back

Last edited by Shon on Thu 28 May 2009, 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 7:49 pm

KJ I see your point, but in truth, I did go to bat for you at Real Hip Hop Heads, as did SRP.

So actually, if the whole forum was fucking with you, I would make a thread.

And obviously my name is a joke.

But right on, mutual respect kept. I enjoy butting heads with somebody and being able to walk away with everything still being cool. That was my main issue was I felt like I was getting lumped into shit and it was all just subliminal little things here and there. But it's whatever now.
Back to top Go down
SkinnyTheFloridian
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
SkinnyTheFloridian

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 8:46 pm

i have a belly button
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?   How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How About Everybody Gets Off Of Steve And SRP's Dicks?
Page 1 of 1